Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:15:20 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  See "Warrior of the Lost World" on the big screen! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: See "Warrior of the Lost World" on the big screen!  (Read 6366 times)
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« on: May 23, 2008, 12:12:32 PM »

For anyone in the Scranton, PA area on June 14th, there is a late night screening of "Warrior of the Lost World" (read Andrew's review HERE). There will be contests with cool prizes, cult movie trailers before the film, and other fun stuff. This is the first Mondo Movie Night to rear its beautifully hideous head in years (the last one was in April 2005 - here's my old Rogue Cinema article where I damn near cry about it  Wink ) and I can't wait to go!

This mini-event takes place on SATURDAY, JUNE 14th at 10 PM EST at Endless Mountains Theatre. (Visit the theater's website for their address; use Mapquest for directions.) Tickets are a mere $5.00!

The best part of this show is that you are encouraged to make comments (hecklers rejoice!), cheer, laugh, what have you. (Getting out of your seat and running around the theater like a moron is however prohibited.) So come on out and support this event; hopefully I'll see you there!  TeddyR

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »

Oh man, I'm jealous. The way Megaweapon was meant to be seen  TeddyR

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 11:27:11 AM »

I've been looking at this and wondering if there was a way I could swing it.  Don't think so, because that would require driving for something like 4 hours (one-way) and time is an incredible premium right now.

*SIGH*

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
odinn7

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 01:58:53 PM »

I'm considering attending this....I live about 45 minutes from there and work right down the road. Seems like it could be a good time!

Thanks for posting it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You're not the Devil...You're practice.
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 09:18:42 AM »

No problem odinn; I like to post something of value every now and again. You only live an hour away from Scranton? Craziness! I grew up there and now myself live about the same distance away as you do. Where do thee hail from good sir knight?

Andrew, that'd be amazing if you showed up. I probably wouldn't know who you were, but that'd still be kick ass. You show up and I'll make sure to sneak in some booze.  Wink

-----
The Vault Master
-----
odinn7

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 12:59:57 PM »

I live right near Honesdale now...

If nothing gets in the way, I will be there.

Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2008, 12:02:29 AM »

Very cool! Hopefully I'll see you there!  TeddyR

-----
The Vault Master
-----
odinn7

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 08:52:49 PM »

I just wanted to say....the event was a blast. One of the most god awful films ever made but it was a great time.

Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »

I was wondering if you made it or not odinn. What cracked me up about the film was that a good twenty to thirty minutes was missing from the print. Sure we missed out on the "climactic" struggle between the weird desert gangs and the Omega forces, but dang it, we saw one of the greatest onscreen teleportations ever!  BounceGiggle

I talked to the event's coordinator after the show and he said "House by the Cemetary" is most likely the next film on the slate.

-----
The Vault Master
-----
revblake
New Visitor

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »

Cheers Cheers

Just wanted to say thanks to Jordan and Odinn for coming out to Saturday's Mondo Movie Night....Make sure you guys take a second to vote for next month's movie.  I should have the poll up this week.....

http://www.myspace.com/mondomovienight
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  See "Warrior of the Lost World" on the big screen! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.