Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:03:35 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Misc Comments  |  Badmovies.org Radio - "Diamonds of Kilimandjaro" Movie Review « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Badmovies.org Radio - "Diamonds of Kilimandjaro" Movie Review  (Read 36700 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: January 23, 2008, 12:01:48 AM »

I talk about the recent capsule review of this Jess Franco jungle adventure.  It is not so much a movie, as lots of scenes (that you might see in a jungle adventure film) jumbled together.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 12:22:00 AM »

Eventually he gets it....then she gets it....from him....

LMAO

Fantastic podcast Andrew!

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 09:12:46 AM »

Love the radio broadcasts Andrew!  Lots of fun  TeddyR I must say, Leggo crotch girl has me intrigued.  I'll have to pick up this three pack you speak of.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 10:37:03 AM »

Hey Andrew...
Do you have a pic of Lego Crotch Girl we can see?

I liked the podcast by the way.  You're getting better!   Thumbup
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 03:49:17 PM »

Good, practical advice on identifying a Jess Franco movie when you're not sure who directed it.  This is the kind of tip I can really use!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 05:28:11 PM »

Hey Andrew...
Do you have a pic of Lego Crotch Girl we can see?

I'm afraid that Frau Blockencrotch didn't make it into the captures, but just imagine a woman's hips - then square everything off, including the mons pubis.  She appeared naked in one scene (well, more than one scene) and I did a double take.

The 3-DVD is by Shriek Show.  They have put out several of them, and they are great values.  The sets are under $20 and the quality of the DVDs is pretty darn good.  Surprisingly good, when you get down to it.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »

Amazing, the first movie podcast and my mom's within listening distance when Andrew uses the term "Random Gratuitous Breast Shot", still a great podcast, keep 'em coming.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 10:30:42 PM »

Here's a little podcast response for DIAMONDS OF KILIMANDJARO. The audio may be a bit of skipping and fuzziness, but I'm working on getting the bugs out.

[Edit] Might have to wait a bit for it to load. Will try to compress file better next time.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 10:35:48 PM by Conan » Logged

Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 09:34:48 AM »

Here's a little podcast response for DIAMONDS OF KILIMANDJARO. The audio may be a bit of skipping and fuzziness, but I'm working on getting the bugs out.

[Edit] Might have to wait a bit for it to load. Will try to compress file better next time.

MP3 will give you a big reduction in size.  I am currently using 128 kBits/s on a 44,100 Hz, 16 bit, stereo file and ten minutes of recording comes out to about 10 MB.

Oh boy, I have to disagree with you about "Oasis of the Zombies."  Though I give both films a single slime, I've often considered dropping Oasis to a skull, while "Diamonds of Kilimandjaro" flirted with two slimes.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Scott

Hey, I'm in the situation room ! ! !

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »

Oh boy, I have to disagree with you about "Oasis of the Zombies."  Though I give both films a single slime, I've often considered dropping Oasis to a skull, while "Diamonds of Kilimandjaro" flirted with two slimes.

BounceGiggle I kinda enjoyed the this little North African zombie adventure called OASIS OF ZOMBIES and of course there is always ZOMBIE LAKE directed by Jean Rollin.

Thanks for the mp3 info Andrew.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 09:49:28 PM by Conan » Logged

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Misc Comments  |  Badmovies.org Radio - "Diamonds of Kilimandjaro" Movie Review « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.