Budd Lewis(writer of ROTOR) wants nothing to do the movie.

(1/2) > >>

charlesyron:
after some searching, I found a myspace for budd lewis. the mythical figure who wrote and co-produced rotor. i wasnt sure if it was him so i sent a message to saying "are you the guy who wrote rotor?".  I got back this bizarre and kind of mean response.

from budd lewis
"I wrote a comedy script titled "Blue Steel" in 1986. I sold it to some people and the title was changed and it was a mess. I guess someone didn't realize it was tongue-in-cheek, a goof. Oh well. I made 50k. Live and learn.

Why? Fan of s**tty movies?

Also, I see you asked to be added to my friends. Again, why?
This page is only for family and my personal friends. It stays nice and calm that way. No outside influence. No one who calls themselves, "A jerk" insulting me or my circle of friends.

So, sorry. No can do.

Have a nice life."

hellbilly:
Wow, that's harsh. I enjoyed R.O.T.O.R. for what it is.
And "Budd" should lighten up. Jeez.

Captain Tars Tarkas:
Maybe I should dig up my copy and watch it, just to make him mad.

AnubisVonMojo:
Wow, people who can't take heaping mounds of criticism shouldn't make movies I guess. I'm sure he's been hassled about R.O.T.O.R. for years and just wants nothing to do with it at this point. Kinda like Joe Don Baker's hatred for MST3K fans. :tongueout:

Rev. Powell:
I can understand his opinions, both on R.O.T.O.R. and his myspace page, but there was no need to be rude about it.  Jerk.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page