Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:09:26 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  "THE MONSTER X STRIKES BACK: ATTACK THE G8 SUMMIT". « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: "THE MONSTER X STRIKES BACK: ATTACK THE G8 SUMMIT".  (Read 22430 times)
AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 10:47:33 PM »

Thanks 'Rev. Powell'; QOUTE: "I guess it's a question of definition, then.  Since he's on topic with stuff that could be of interest to some readers of this board, I don't consider him a spammer.  I'm not sure why some of you seem to hate him so much.  He's easy enough to ignore if you're not interested."  and thanks 'TarsTarkas'. I have already and will definitely admit to being lazy for copying and pasting stuff on each of the forums I'm on. When you're on something like 30 forums it's just way easier to do that then to type up something different on each and every single one of them. Especially when it's going to basically be the same information. I joined all these forums to hopefully find people with the same interests as me and hopefully share all this news on things like b-movies and especially giant monster/kaiju films that I'm excited about and hope that they would be just as excited about. All of the other forums that I'm on seem to really digg the stuff I bring to them since it is always relative to the subject at hand. Several of them have invited or asked me to join their forums to bring news on these types of films to give their members more to talk about and to hopefully build up the traffic on their forums. However, the majority of the members on those forums even if they like my threads aren't very social and I haven't made lots of cool new friends there. That's why I've continued to join other forums. I'm still pretty new to being on forums, but I always have understood that it's a place to go to talk about subjects that interests you with other fans of the same subjects. These are all b-movies and this 'is' a b-movie forum right?? If I'm doing something wrong 'Andrew' will be more than glad to point that out to me. No one's saying that you have to read my topics or that you have to respond to them. It's just as easy to ignore them like I do other threads that don't interest me.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:51:46 PM by AVERY GUERRA » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2008, 11:05:03 PM »

Well...then I just won't talk to you. Because my heart...my HEART...says yer a phoney.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 11:17:31 PM »

But doesn't your heart have a stake, or a Bowie knife, or something like that in it, Bela??  TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 11:20:55 PM »

Well that's your decision. Nobody's saying that any of you have to, but that is the reason why I came here; to make friends and share some cool things of interests with them. I 'am' trying to be a member and contribute to this forum but it's hard when I'm constantly being targeted and attacked every time I post about b-movies or try to add my two cents on a subject. If someone doesn't want to even give me a chance and try to understand me or befriend me and would rather try to be funny and to show off and attack me in front of the other board members because it's become the "cool thing" to do then I wouldn't need them as a friend anyways. I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm also sorry that my unusual ways are offensive or annoying to some of the members here. It's never really been a problem anywhere else. There are some signs of hope though, at least a few of the members can understand what I'm trying to do and I really appreciate that=THANKS!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 11:49:31 PM by AVERY GUERRA » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 11:37:12 PM »

But doesn't your heart have a stake, or a Bowie knife, or something like that in it, Bela??  TeddyR

Yes...yes it does. And it hurts. Kinda p**ses a fella off. Makes him wary of sneaky people.

oh..and guess what...I'm a spammer for blue grass!!!

...and you tube...!!!

Small | Large
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 11:45:06 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 08:13:27 AM »

We need to find a way to debate and argue without going to the extremes seen here.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  "THE MONSTER X STRIKES BACK: ATTACK THE G8 SUMMIT". « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.