Main Menu

killer bees/wasps, girl with fire extinguisher

Started by killerbees, June 24, 2008, 10:50:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killerbees

I was flipping channels in a motel in 2005 and watched a scene from a movie that now I'd like to find.

It was a killer bees or wasps movie, video-quality, made-for-TV-ish.  Seemed like a 90s or 2000s production.  (I've checked "Killer Bees" (2002); that's not it.)  The scene I saw: The bees/wasps have gotten loose from the cargo area of an airplane into the passenger area.  The bees/wasps swarm; the people panic.  A high-school- or college-aged girl comes to the rescue, though; in desperation, she grabs a fire extinguisher and kills the bees/wasps with the spray.  "Take that!" she yells.  "And that!  And how about some of this?  I know you don't like that!"

Thanks!

Jack

Sounds a lot like Flying Virus:  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0282496/

Don't specifically remember the scene with the fire extinguisher, but they had bees in the coach section of the plane, everybody went into the first class section, and they sealed it off by hanging blankets in front of the passageway.
The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho

Patient7

What happened to you Bees?  Your not here for a while then you come on as a guest?  What's happening here?
Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.

killerbees_imposter

Jack, thank you!  You're right that sounds like the one . . . I've put it on my rental queue.  I'm excited about this.

Uh oh, Patient7, sounds like I stole someone else's alias.  Wrong killerbees!

Patient7

Quote from: killerbees_imposter on June 25, 2008, 09:39:02 AM
Uh oh, Patient7, sounds like I stole someone else's alias.  Wrong killerbees!

Well, don't I look stupid.  :lookingup: :tongueout: :bouncegiggle:
Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.

killerbees_imposter

CONFIRMED!  Flying Virus a.k.a. Killer Buzz is the right movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0282496/

Oh, I am so happy.  The scene was every bid as good/bad as I remembered.

Thanks again!

Jack

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho