Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:39:29 AM
713337 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
Author Topic: THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES.  (Read 138154 times)
jimpickens
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #120 on: May 13, 2017, 01:23:25 AM »

A single shotgun blast will blow a hole in person that you can see through or cause ones guts to spill a head shot from a 243 rifle will explode a human head like a ripe watermelon.   
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #121 on: May 13, 2017, 02:28:09 PM »

A tin flask is an excellent alternative to a bulletproof vest.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Pacman000
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2017, 10:00:52 PM »

Melting Ice will fall to the bottom of the ocean.
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2017, 09:01:40 AM »

Barrels of liquor are highly explosive.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2017, 12:43:22 AM »

As are cars. 

In fact, if you're ever in a car accident, you need to get away from the car as quick as possible, because it will explode. 
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2017, 01:03:34 AM »

Tentacles are never a good thing.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pacman000
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2017, 03:24:24 PM »

As are cars. 

In fact, if you're ever in a car accident, you need to get away from the car as quick as possible, because it will explode. 
Assuming that it hasn't already done so.
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2017, 08:39:20 PM »

Tentacles are never a good thing.
They are especially frightening when used as spears.

"Slugs?  He created slugs? I would have started with lasers, six o'clock, day one!" -- Evil, Time Bandits
Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2017, 08:50:55 PM »

Fred Williamson CANNOT die- shoot him, blow him up, he'll still be puffin' on that cigar, glaring at you....you should be running.
Unless he turns into a vampire.

Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #129 on: May 17, 2017, 08:56:55 PM »

6. No fuses.
Every time there's a power surge on the Enterprise the various stations and consoles explode in a shower of sparks and throw their seatbelt-less operators over Picard's head. If we could get Giordi to stop reversing the polarity for a minute, we could get him to go shopping at the nearest Starship parts store and pick up a few fuses. And while he's shopping, he could stop at an intergalactic IKEA and pick up a few chairs for the bridge personnel. If you're going to put me in front of a fuseless exploding console all day, the least you could do is let me sit down.

From Top 10 Things I Hate About Star Trek

But... but... standing workstations are supposed to be healthy...

Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #130 on: May 17, 2017, 09:04:39 PM »

The Bowie Knife existed long before Jim Bowie was even born.
Jim got his somewhere.

AoTFan

« Reply #131 on: May 21, 2017, 10:53:17 AM »

You can dive/get thrown through plate glass and not get a single cut!

Most psychologists are actually serial killers.

Cops are usually paired by their eating preferences, one's usually a health nut, the other less so.  Health Nut will usually look at his partner's meal and say something, "Uh... how can you EAT that?"

Zombies, despite having little to no brain power to speak of, have a great sense of dramatic timing and will do things like crouch down in the back of a car and hide there for hours waiting for a potential victim.

Slapping/hitting something on it's side will ALWAYS make it work.

When talking about someone, be sure and use vague "he/she/them" pronouns so people have to ask what the hell you're talking about.

In the military it's perfectly acceptable to answer direct questions from a superior with vague replies.  Ex, "Private, report, what's going on down there?"  "I think you'd better see for yourself, sir!"
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 11:37:04 PM by AoTFan » Logged
Ticonderoga 64
Disillusionist

« Reply #132 on: May 21, 2017, 04:48:24 PM »

Fascinating facts about gorillas:

A gorilla can be fluent in carnival lingo(MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE)

A gorilla can evolve backwards into a chimpanzee, although they are two different species(KONGA)

A gorilla is immune to atomic rays and flame(KING KONG VS GODZILLA)

Gorillas are responsible for the destruction of Earth in the future(BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES)

Gorillas prefer blondes(just about every Kong film ever made..)

Ted C
Bad Movie Lover

Turn Up the Evil!

« Reply #133 on: May 23, 2017, 09:51:42 AM »

Fascinating facts about gorillas:

A gorilla can be fluent in carnival lingo(MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE)

A gorilla can evolve backwards into a chimpanzee, although they are two different species(KONGA)

A gorilla is immune to atomic rays and flame(KING KONG VS GODZILLA)

Gorillas are responsible for the destruction of Earth in the future(BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES)

Gorillas prefer blondes(just about every Kong film ever made..)

A male gorilla can't tell a female gorilla from a man in a gorilla costume (Trading Places)

alandhopewell
A NorthCoaster In Texas

Hey....white women were in season.

« Reply #134 on: May 23, 2017, 10:57:09 AM »

You can dive/get thrown through plate glass and not get a single cut!

Most psychologists are actually serial killers.

Cops are usually paired by their eating preferences, one's usually a health nut, the other less so.  Health Nut will usually look at his partner's meal and say something, "Uh... how can you EAT that?"

Zombies, despite having no brain power to speak, have a great sense of dramatic timing and will do things like crouch down in the back of a car and hide their for hours waiting for a potential victim.

Also, zombies, although they're decaying corpses, don't seem to smell.

Slapping/hitting something on it's side will ALWAYS make it work.

When talking about someone, be sure and use vague "he/she/them" pronouns so people have to ask what the hell you're talking about.

In the military it's perfectly acceptable to answer direct questions from a superior with vague replies.  Ex, "Private, report, what's going on down there?"  "I think you'd better see for yourself, sir!"

If it's true what they say, that GOD created us in His image, then why should we not love creating, and why should we not continue to do so, as carefully and ethically as we can, on whatever scale we're capable of?

The choice is simple; refuse to create, and refuse to grow, or build, with care and love.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  THINGS I'VE LEARNED FROM BAD MOVIES. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.