Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 06:30:44 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  trying to remember a mid late 80's action film « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: trying to remember a mid late 80's action film  (Read 3710 times)
element19_98
« on: July 05, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »

Ive been trying to find this title for years its a film i saw when i was a younger kid,its a survival type movie the only vauge memories i remember are these people are in an apartment building/complaex and there being chased by a gang i remeber the chrachters going into the home of some old vet in a wheel chair that fortified his apartment in fear of the gang members and they all take a stand killing most of the members one by one in diffrent secenes
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 05:28:49 AM »

It's been a long time since I last saw it, but could it be 1993's "Judgment Night"?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107286/

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 07:08:32 AM »

Mebbe Jan Micheal Vincent and Art Carney in DEFIANCE (1980) ? Here's the IMDB link...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080605/

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
element19_98
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 01:07:24 PM »

its possible it could be defiance ill have to see if i can dig up some more storyline on it seems i remember it being a little to graphic for a pg rated movie though,i know its not judgement night although i really like that film and dennis learys role as the thug i think everlast made an appreance as a gang member in that
stevil
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 11:03:59 PM »

i'm pretty sure the title you're looking for is 1987's enemy territory
hope this helped
element19_98
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 01:38:42 AM »

stevil has it,mark it as solved thats rhe one thanks man thats been bugging me for years
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  trying to remember a mid late 80's action film « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.