Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:30:46 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Does anyone know when these movies may be re-released or where to check??? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Does anyone know when these movies may be re-released or where to check???  (Read 15356 times)
Rumblestealskins
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 10:59:52 AM »

Not a very big selection, seems a bit iffy, to me. Also, Mannequin 2, is on a double disc, which is in print, scored mine at Target fot 7.50
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2008, 12:46:53 AM »

Yeah, I'm pretty positive this company is not totally legit. Seems to me that they just put OOP movies (probably from VHS tapes) onto DVD and sell them online. (Much like SUBSTANCE DVD, who has put out "Monster Dog" and "Monstroid: It Came from the Lake.")

They have "Howard the Duck" on "DVD" and Lucas swore he'd NEVER release that onto a digital format. And they have "Cool as Ice." I'm so tempted, but I'd rather not spend 20 bucks on a professionally made DVD-R.

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2008, 02:05:14 PM »

Yeah, I'm pretty positive this company is not totally legit. Seems to me that they just put OOP movies (probably from VHS tapes) onto DVD and sell them online. (Much like SUBSTANCE DVD, who has put out "Monster Dog" and "Monstroid: It Came from the Lake.")

They have "Howard the Duck" on "DVD" and Lucas swore he'd NEVER release that onto a digital format. And they have "Cool as Ice." I'm so tempted, but I'd rather not spend 20 bucks on a professionally made DVD-R.

Not really related, but I think it's kind of weird when film creators decide to never release a film again.  I mean, it's out there and available already (since it did get a video release), what difference does it make if it is MORE widely available?  There's certainly demand for Howard the Duck, considering the ongoing wave of 80s nostalgia crap.  Myself, I have a bootleg of it (mediocre quality, if you're wondering). 

And in any case, I'd say Episode II isn't really any less embarrassing than Howard the Duck.
Rumblestealskins
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 12:26:05 PM »

I scored a real release on DVD off Ebay for 25 bux, superb condition. Has both TV version and unrated, something like that. Thanks
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Does anyone know when these movies may be re-released or where to check??? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.