Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:43:28 AM
713400 Posts in 53059 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Top 5 applauded users Top 5 smited users « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Top 5 applauded users Top 5 smited users  (Read 15135 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »

I just don't understand why I must be the target of the most virulent rightists and Bush supporters. 

Careful, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt you are not generalizing with that statement.
CHEESE, really, who are you kidding?  So, you consider yourself a "virulent rightist?"  "Virulent" is the operative word. The "joke" that I was initially knocked for, which was not mine, and I myself described as "absurd" was about GEORGE BUSH and in a thread by our own Lester.  You know INYOURREAR was thrown off of this forum for 10 days for attacking me and other posters in a news item thread.  Brother Buzzard is his newbie lackey; just look at the profiles and who gave who karma and WHY. 

I naively actually thought you might want me on this board.  I don't get you at all. Instead of lending a helping hand, you choose to be a ratbastard and embattle me further.  Please don't trouble yourself again.  Thanks.  Thanks muchly for your support. 

Quote from: Allhallowsday
slapped the label of "liberal" on me, and I despise labels,
I just don't understand why I must be the target of the most virulent rightists and Bush supporters.

Do I smell hypocrisy?
I'll fix it for ya, CHEEZEE.  NO, you don't smell HYPOCRISY.  You presume to know me after denigrating me for presuming to know you??  You have no respect for me at all!  You choose not to take the high road, but instead to crown yourself with the Hanna-Barbera crown of Grand PooBah.  You'll have your way and I'll be gone.  King Ratbastard.  There you go. 

CHEEZE, you can make all the jokes you want, but I know you better than that. 
If you knew me then you'd know that wasn't a joke.
What wasn't a joke?  You so despise me?  I'm slack-jawed by your comments.  This is not small time, sweet potato.  You choose to destroy me. 

Speaking of jokes, I was talking to this liberal friend of mine .... oh never mind it's a long story.
I was referring to this remark, but you are "Ming the Merciless" afterall. 

I get it.  You're not my friend and I'm a "MF spellchecker", "f" me.  Right?  "F" me.  "F" me.  "F" me. 
"F" me.  "F" me.  "F" me.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 12:37:00 AM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2008, 01:05:08 AM »

Wow....whatta insane mess!  Buggedout
 I wish the karma system was GONE....it just seems to make people get crazy and p**sed.
 Is this JERRY SPRINGER or BAD MOVIES?

I expect some big crazy hillbilly woman to get inna fist fight with her cheating lesbian biker girlfreind.

Sorry...just trying to lighten the mood.

It seems to me that Brother Buzzard....whoever he is,is a troll. 
 I wish the karma system was GONE. It just seems to fuel fights.
 And I also wish that  people wouldn't fight so much over politics and such....I HATE POLITICS. Being a "right" or a "left" ...snd not keeping an open mind to ALL views is fanatical and narrow. When you adhere to a certain line of ideology,you become a non-thinking  drone. To quote a party line is what put Hitler into power. I find myself dissallusioned by the Religion of Politics more everyday. It's sad.

Of course,I seem to fall into the same trap as well....and I shouldn't talk. 

I don't know what I'm trying to say. This all confuses me...people  should just free themselves of the Religion of Politics
 Simplify your life. Open your mind. Rise above! FREE YOURSELF!

Small | Large

(suddenly all parties involved turn to the undersized,simple-minded idiot and say in unison-"AW-SHADDUP!")

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2008, 01:21:47 AM »

Careful, I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt you are not generalizing with that statement.
CHEESE, really, who are you kidding?  So, you consider yourself a "virulent rightist?"  "Virulent" is the operative word. The "joke" that I was initially knocked for, which was not mine, and I myself described as "absurd" was about GEORGE BUSH and in a thread by our own Lester.  You know INYOURREAR was thrown off of this forum for 10 days for attacking me and other posters in a news item thread.  Brother Buzzard is his newbie lackey; just look at the profiles and who gave who karma and WHY. 

I naively actually thought you might want me on this board.  I don't get you at all. Instead of lending a helping hand, you choose to be a ratbastard and embattle me further.  Please don't trouble yourself again.  Thanks.  Thanks muchly for your support. 

slapped the label of "liberal" on me, and I despise labels,

Do I smell hypocrisy?
I'll fix it for ya, CHEEZEE.  NO, you don't smell HYPOCRISY.  You presume to know me after denigrating me for presuming to know you??  You have no respect for me at all!  You choose not to take the high road, but instead to crown yourself with the Hanna-Barbera crown of Grand PooBah.  You'll have your way and I'll be gone.  King Ratbastard.  There you go. 

CHEEZE, you can make all the jokes you want, but I know you better than that. 
If you knew me then you'd know that wasn't a joke.
What wasn't a joke?  You so despise me?  I'm slack-jawed by your comments.  This is not small time, sweet potato.  You choose to destroy me. 

Speaking of jokes, I was talking to this liberal friend of mine .... oh never mind it's a long story.
I was referring to this remark, but you are "Ming the Merciless" afterall. 

I get it.  You're not my friend and I'm a "MF spellchecker", "f" me.  Right?  "F" me.  "F" me.  "F" me. 
"F" me.  "F" me.  "F" me.

I reckon I'll give you Karma for that rant even though you gave me a negative. Really it's because I'm so EVIL ... EVIL I tell you.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 01:25:07 AM by CheezeFlixz » Logged

dean

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2008, 04:23:02 AM »

This thread sure is chillaxin'.

Did everyone in the Northern Hemisphere just wake up on the wrong side of the bed at the same time?  I thought it was summer there?  I'm in winter freezing my sack off, and I read this?

Karma no karma whatever. Lefty or righty whatever. 

All this doesn't seem to serve any quality purpose or value other than to vent anger really.  In which case might I suggest a  Hatred or a  hot emoticon to suffice instead of blasting each other.  Political debate I'll get on board with, but this?

Hatred hot Hatred hot

I really did think better of a few of the participants in this thread, regardless of how this all started.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Menard
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2008, 07:19:01 AM »

Did everyone in the Northern Hemisphere just wake up on the wrong side of the bed at the same time?  I thought it was summer there?  I'm in winter freezing my sack off, and I read this?

I really did think better of a few of the participants in this thread, regardless of how this all started.

Ya know, I've been looking around this thread trying to find that...um  out of hand thing you all seem to be talking about, and I'm just not succeeding. Could you all kindly point me in the right direction?

If this is pleading for something like that, I could certainly start something up.

Makes ya kind of long for the days when I was registered; then everybody could simply vote me down (I think we all know that I'd do something to deserve it), hold hands, and dance in unison.

...eww....just made myself sick...thinking of you all holding hands and dancing in unison.

...ewww...just made myself sicker...thinking of everybody in a group kiss while Cheezey says to Andrew 'put some more tongue behind that'.

...ewwww....oh dear god!  I can't even repeat that. Buggedout

Oh f**k that. You all stop holding hands, dancing, and kissing like lovers...and...ugg...worse. Take off the kid gloves, instead of putting on the rubbers, and come out swinging; it's much less disgusting.

Hope I have helped. Lookingup

I expect some big crazy hillbilly woman to get inna fist fight with her cheating lesbian biker girlfreind.

Uhm...could you expand on that a little?

Got pictures?

Video?

Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2008, 08:16:17 AM »

Dear Cheezeflixz and Allhallowsday;

There are alot of people on this board, and I consider the two of you some of my favorites. Please stop this bickering as I hate to see two friends going on this way. You both have valuable opinions and I enjoy banter with you guys on this board. I know, leave it to the woman to try and smoothe things over; however find a truce somewhere so the normal insanity can start to roll again....

Love you guys,

Grace

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
dean

« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2008, 08:46:22 AM »

Ya know, I've been looking around this thread trying to find that...um  out of hand thing you all seem to be talking about, and I'm just not succeeding. Could you all kindly point me in the right direction?

If this is pleading for something like that, I could certainly start something up.

Makes ya kind of long for the days when I was registered; then everybody could simply vote me down (I think we all know that I'd do something to deserve it), hold hands, and dance in unison.

...eww....just made myself sick...thinking of you all holding hands and dancing in unison.

...ewww...just made myself sicker...thinking of everybody in a group kiss while Cheezey says to Andrew 'put some more tongue behind that'.

...ewwww....oh dear god!  I can't even repeat that. Buggedout

Oh f**k that. You all stop holding hands, dancing, and kissing like lovers...and...ugg...worse. Take off the kid gloves, instead of putting on the rubbers, and come out swinging; it's much less disgusting.

Hope I have helped. Lookingup

You know Menard, I dont think I need to plead with you to start anything else up, I think the mental image of all the board members getting involved in a group kiss just about did my head in!  Buggedout

Then again, things might be a bit more 'loose' around here if that did happen, and some folks would be a lot more relaxed.  Wink

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2008, 10:02:20 AM »

Dear Cheezeflixz and Allhallowsday;

There are alot of people on this board, and I consider the two of you some of my favorites. Please stop this bickering as I hate to see two friends going on this way. You both have valuable opinions and I enjoy banter with you guys on this board. I know, leave it to the woman to try and smoothe things over; however find a truce somewhere so the normal insanity can start to roll again....

Love you guys,

Grace

And I feel the love ...

You know I had no idea someone was mad as they were/are ... I've got no problem with Allhollowsday, hell I'm not even mad at him. I don't get mad, never let anything take up room in your mind rent free.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2008, 11:03:45 AM »

CHEEZE, I don't like being called a hypocrite, in jest or otherwise. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2008, 12:01:30 PM »

Cheeze was just being his usual sardonic, insulting, sarcastic self.  Ya gotta make allowances - I think the pharmacy was out of Geritol.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2008, 04:52:05 PM »

Uhm...could you expand on that a little?

Got pictures?

Video?

no...but I bet I could convince that weird she-beast and her inbreed boyfreind down the street to pose with some barnyard critters if I throw them a few bucks so they can buy they're beer and meth!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2008, 05:26:00 PM »

I'm sensing a lot of hostility on this thread, perhaps we should sit down and talk this out.

Now AllHallows got knocked karma for agreeing with someone.

Then Cheezee got mad about some kind of political thing and they're both kinda cranky now is that about right.

Whatever I wont get involved, just think for a moment though next time you're offended...

Wouldn't the world be funnier if everyone had midgets for legs?  Think about it.  I'm getting the giggles just thinking about it.  BounceGiggle

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2008, 05:39:11 PM »

CHEEZE, I don't like being called a hypocrite, in jest or otherwise. 

Ok then don't be one and we all are at times. Wink

Cheeze was just being his usual sardonic, insulting, sarcastic self.  Ya gotta make allowances - I think the pharmacy was out of Geritol.

I don't like being called sardonic, insulting, sarcastic ... oh who am kidding, word can't hurt me. Call me what you want ... I know a few names too. You, you ... clinging to your guns and religion, you!

Then Cheezee got mad about some kind of political thing and they're both kinda cranky now is that about right.

Polish the force young Jedi, Cheeze never got mad. Hell Cheeze was clueless there was a tiff ... now I'm referring to myself in the third person, I need a beer.

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 05:53:23 PM »

Polish the force young Jedi, Cheeze never got mad. Hell Cheeze was clueless there was a tiff ... now I'm referring to myself in the third person, I need a beer.

I should've mentioned I had no real idea what was going on, that's just what I could come up with from my insane perspective.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »

At this point I think the best resolution is for both gentlemen to step back and give it some time.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Top 5 applauded users Top 5 smited users « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.