Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
713330 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Top 5 applauded users Top 5 smited users « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Top 5 applauded users Top 5 smited users  (Read 15118 times)
Menard
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2008, 07:35:19 PM »

Cheeze was clueless

...and still is. TongueOut

Okay, ladies, now enough of this resolution bulls**t; I want to see some blood.

I think it's high time everyone called on their inner Menard, and pull it out.

Buggedout Goddammit, that's not your inner Menard; now put that little thing back in your pants.

I could imagine every one of you envying the idea of being like me. Smile

Just imagine the possibilities: a board full of Menards. Cheers

We could even invent a new song to sing in unison...

It's a Menard world after all

Everybody together

It's a Menard world after all

Can't you just feel it?

Stop scratching.
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2008, 07:41:25 PM »

Just imagine the possibilities: a board full of Menards. Cheers

I'll pass on that thought, but we do what Menard is full of.

Menard
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2008, 07:52:24 PM »

I'll pass on that thought, but we do what Menard is full of.

Oh, c'mon; you girls can do better than that.

next...
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2008, 10:26:59 PM »

Buggedout Goddammit, that's not your inner Menard; now put that little thing back in your pants.

Speak for yourself.  BounceGiggle

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2008, 05:34:25 AM »

A Board full of Menards....hmmmm....I.....I'm getting a weird visualization... Buggedout

Small | Large

Brrrrrr.....!!!!  Buggedout     ( TongueOut)

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2008, 07:25:52 AM »

Small | Large

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »

We had to listen to those tapes in a dark room while lying on the floor in re-hab. I always had the almost unresistable urge to jump up and yell "FIRE!FIRE!" in the middle of them!  Buggedout

Of course...doing that in a room full of strung out junkies and drunkies would have gotton me killed,so I thought better of it.... Lookingup

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Brother Buzzard
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2008, 10:21:25 AM »

So, this is the thread causing the trouble.

AHD, I wouldn't go casting aspersions on others' associations if I were you. You'd be pretty shocked if you knew who and what some of your political allies are. Also, if all your childish name-calling and sulking like a little brat this past month while misplacing one political article after another in the movie news forum is "having no opinion," just call me a moderate! If you don't want to be labeled, don't keep proving your labelers right.

As for Inyarear, he and I have been good friends for longer than he's had that alias and longer than this forum has existed. Care to know why he and I are friends? It started when he caught me in a certain online den of iniquity and forgave me. He had me at his mercy. He could have blackmailed me or used me for a scapegoat and been admired for a hero. Instead, he showed me mercy. I don't think I could have expected that outcome from anyone else I know, even the other Christians from our church.

If it makes you feel any better, he and I and several other members of our church are going on a mission trip tomorrow and we'll be away for a solid week. Think carefully about what you're going to do next.

Lester, while we've had our disagreements, I admire your restraint while we've been arguing. I do believe I lean to the right politically, although your assessment of me may be accurate in its own way. It's not given to any of us to know when the last Great Tribulation is coming, but I do see some moral and financial apocalypses approaching us fast, shades of Germany in 1938.

As for you, Cheeze, I admire you for how well you've restrained your temper, but nobody's perfect. You'll have your bad days the same way any of us do. Just remember that what you said about hypocrisy extends to wrath too.

So you're finally out of jail, RCMerchant? Welcome back! And, um, see you later!
Menard
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2008, 11:00:18 AM »

So, this is the thread causing the trouble.

AHD, I wouldn't go casting aspersions on others' associations if I were you. You'd be pretty shocked if you knew who and what some of your political allies are. Also, if all your childish name-calling and sulking like a little brat this past month while misplacing one political article after another in the movie news forum is "having no opinion," just call me a moderate! If you don't want to be labeled, don't keep proving your labelers right.

As for Inyarear, he and I have been good friends for longer than he's had that alias and longer than this forum has existed. Care to know why he and I are friends? It started when he caught me in a certain online den of iniquity and forgave me. He had me at his mercy. He could have blackmailed me or used me for a scapegoat and been admired for a hero. Instead, he showed me mercy. I don't think I could have expected that outcome from anyone else I know, even the other Christians from our church.

If it makes you feel any better, he and I and several other members of our church are going on a mission trip tomorrow and we'll be away for a solid week. Think carefully about what you're going to do next.

Lester, while we've had our disagreements, I admire your restraint while we've been arguing. I do believe I lean to the right politically, although your assessment of me may be accurate in its own way. It's not given to any of us to know when the last Great Tribulation is coming, but I do see some moral and financial apocalypses approaching us fast, shades of Germany in 1938.

As for you, Cheeze, I admire you for how well you've restrained your temper, but nobody's perfect. You'll have your bad days the same way any of us do. Just remember that what you said about hypocrisy extends to wrath too.

So you're finally out of jail, RCMerchant? Welcome back! And, um, see you later!

Goddamn.

Self-righteous and boring as hell.

So, let me get this straight; you and your butt buddy UpYourAss like to go around with an indignant superiority complex and smite people you don't like, or who just simply disagree with you and your god-appointed opinions.

Got it. Thumbup

Now isn't it time that you and UpYourAss get back into the basement where your cowardly little asses belong and do each other?

Hmmm?
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2008, 08:22:27 PM »

Goddamn.

Self-righteous and boring as hell.

So, let me get this straight; you and your butt buddy UpYourAss like to go around with an indignant superiority complex and smite people you don't like, or who just simply disagree with you and your god-appointed opinions.

Got it. Thumbup

Now isn't it time that you and UpYourAss get back into the basement where your cowardly little asses belong and do each other?

Hmmm?
Well, Menard, I couldn't have said it better myself.   TeddyR  Okay!  Knock me again, I thought it was funny!   BounceGiggle

Brother Buzzard, I have "political allies?"  Please point them out to me!  Yes, I post political news items, but you won't find much commentary from me in any of those threads, particularly with any of my initial postings.  It also seems to me that that portion of the forum has long hosted true news items, so I just followed suit.  You may also note that the news items that I have posted are on both sides of the fence, and it is up to the reader to construe any leaning in the writer's intent.  I'm not writing the stories.  Most importantly, I do not equate my personal disappointment in our President to being "liberal."  I'm no Democrat.  Perhaps I'm too far left? 

Brother Buzzard, I admire some of your commentary. I was out of line with CHEEZE, for sure, but as I explained to him privately, "hypocrite" is a hot button for me.  I'll make no further excuses (since, for one thing, your buddy went much further than I have ever done.  Or do you feel you have plausible deniability for him?)  Sulking?  Okay, I'll take that criticism.  I admit disappointment at the dark turn you and your ilk have brought to this forum. 
Peace, Brother Buzzard

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2008, 09:03:00 PM »

First of all, AHD, I am glad that you decided to hang around!!!  I have enjoyed our exchanges and the respect with which you have conducted them.  The ONLY thing I will say to you is, don't sweat bad karma when it happens.  I've been one of the most smited people on the board for a long time, and what goes around comes around.  Those who hit the "Boo" button too easily or frequently get their own just desserts sooner or later.

BB, I have applauded you on a number of occasions because we share a common faith and political leaning.  However, when you come onto the board as a newbie and start dishing out bad karma to one of our most senior and respected members over what amounts to petty stuff, don't expect to win a lot of friends.  Many of your political arguments are spot on, and I appreciate your taking a stand.   But bashing people isn't always the best way to get a point across . . . unless they are Lester, of course  TeddyR

And Cheeze, you truly have raised "curmudgeon" to an art form.  I salute you for it.

Menard . . . words fail me.  But you never fail to amuse me.

Is that enough lovin' for all, or should I go on?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Brother Buzzard
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2008, 06:50:31 PM »

(Abusive and foul-mouthed message by a name-calling coward and hypocrite.)
Well, Menard, I couldn't have said it better myself.   TeddyR  Okay!  Knock me again, I thought it was funny!   BounceGiggle

I would, but I'm not into maintaining old grudges. Besides, I've just found an egotist worse than yourself on here. It says lots of unflattering things about you that you flatter him here.

Brother Buzzard, I have "political allies?"  Please point them out to me!

I would, but I could get in trouble with the feds just for posting that kind of link, as you could for clicking on it. In theory it's all free speech, but you can spend a lot of time and money in court before you get acquitted of the frivolous charges they might bring against you. There's no "loser pays" law in America.

All I can give you is a hint. These allies you don't realize you have are former associates of mine from that den of iniquity I mentioned. The place has been shut down and moved a couple of times, but I've still got my account anywhere it goes, which my friend and I use to infiltrate the place from time to time.

Yes, I post political news items, but you won't find much commentary from me in any of those threads, particularly with any of my initial postings.  It also seems to me that that portion of the forum has long hosted true news items, so I just followed suit.  You may also note that the news items that I have posted are on both sides of the fence, and it is up to the reader to construe any leaning in the writer's intent.  I'm not writing the stories.  Most importantly, I do not equate my personal disappointment in our President to being "liberal."  I'm no Democrat.  Perhaps I'm too far left?

This election has already re-clarified the difference between Democrat and leftist, I think.  As for these threads being "on both sides of the fence," one rarely sees that in the "mainstream" media. They all lean left, many of them very sharply left. Everything you've posted from them has had this leaning. I don't see where you've posted anything leaning the other way. Also, your own friend "Reverend" Powell seemed to think your political thread was misplaced. I still think these threads belong in the Off Topic forum if they belong anywhere.

Brother Buzzard, I admire some of your commentary. I was out of line with CHEEZE, for sure, but as I explained to him privately, "hypocrite" is a hot button for me.  I'll make no further excuses (since, for one thing, your buddy went much further than I have ever done.  Or do you feel you have plausible deniability for him?)  Sulking?  Okay, I'll take that criticism.  I admit disappointment at the dark turn you and your ilk have brought to this forum.

Much further at what? You took a few knocks. Then you spent all ten days of Inyarear's exile bashing him and calling him names and complaining that the punishment was too light. How brave you are when attacking people who aren't around to defend themselves, AHD!  I don't think it's wise to go telling Andrew how to run his own board, either. As for dark turns, seeing this board get polluted with Bush-bashing just like so many others we used to like to visit has been a pretty dark turn for us. Leftists really do seem to live to take the fun out of everything.

So "hypocrite" is your hot button, even more than any obscenity or threat? If being called "hypocrite" is the worst thing that ever happens to you, be grateful. Some of my enemies aren't timid about calling for my extermination.

Peace, Brother Buzzard?

Don't scratch the wounds anymore, and they'll heal.
Susan
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2008, 06:57:26 PM »

Maybe they dislike your Gene Wilder avatar and his wry smile reminds of the happiness that nobody but themselves should be allowed to have. Wink
Really...??

Or maybe you just keep freaking the sh!t out of 'em with your seemingly endless supply of eff'ed up Willy Wonka graphics! Buggedout

Did someone say f'd up wonka gifs?
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2008, 07:07:32 PM »

This thread has run its course.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Top 5 applauded users Top 5 smited users « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.