Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:24:26 AM
713391 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Free mp3s! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free mp3s!  (Read 2965 times)
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« on: June 21, 2008, 09:26:20 PM »

You know, they give out so many free promotional mp3s nowadays that it's possible to use up every gig of your ipod without spending a cent.

I'll post links to some freebies I think might be of general interest here every now and then.  I encourage others to do the same.

First entry: it's black music month, and Amazon has been giving away a mini-sampler of 6 to 7 free mp3s to account holders.  The first week of June was classic jazz, the second week was blues, and this week it's R&B.  Although some of the choices are smooth jazz rather than R&B, I was happy to grab a file of Little Richard doing "Good Golly Miss Molly."  It's a several click process to get each freebie and you have to be careful not to accidentally buy the full album rather than the free song.

These songs are from the Concord label, and my guess is next week they'll bust out some soul and funk: I'm hoping for Otis Redding, Booker T & the MGS, Ray Charles, and Isaac Hayes.

I'll try to post some more links periodically.  If anyone has any freebies to add feel free to jump on in.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 03:19:27 PM »

METAL MAYHEM!

Anyone who's into melodic metal/hard rock should go to http://www.metalmayhem.com/, there's bands old and new signed to their label and at least one free full mp3 for each album. There are a list of new albums on the main page and further albums are listed if you click "shop" aswell as the "metalmayhemmusic" link.

eMusic

They have alot of obscure albums on their site, you can have 25 free song downloads. Just register your details for a free 7 day trial, once you've downloaded your songs just cancel your trial period and account.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 03:49:29 PM by Circus_Circus » Logged

Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Free mp3s! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.