Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:56:47 PM
713364 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Free Movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Free Movies  (Read 14096 times)
Susan
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 05:33:19 PM »

Hulu has great quality but few films to choose from. What i'm noticing more is that the type of films it shows are not mainstream popular. Sure a few "Ghostbusters" and "Liar Liar" are thrown in for cinema magic, but overall the movies are bad.

Which for us - is good! If you can tolerate their commercial spots which are a pain.

here are recent adds:
Groundhog Day
Amityville II: The posession
Blacula
Species III
Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
FX II
Bad girls from Mars
Xanadu
The Secret of Nihm
Pitch Black
Weird Science

also check out your local library and see what they got, i found that libraries have the most obscure movies - even on dvd. But especially VHS. While mom and pop video shops ran out of business libraries did not and kept all those videos.

I rented a few this weekend but the only good one was "Krull" - i had forgotten liam neeson had a bit role in that. I also got to thinking if they gave that movie an entirely new soundtrack with fx i'm certain it would be amazing for a theater re-release. Some of the music is quite corny (triumphant trumpants and star wars sound fx on the lasers)
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 06:42:45 AM »

That would also be assuming I have cable..lol I know what you are talking about tho - my folks had a ton of choices before but when switching to time warner i think it is, hardly anything.

Oh great, our cable company is going (or has gone) bankrupt, and word is they'll be replaced with Time Warner  Hatred

Don't know any free sites for movies, but good to see you hanging around here Susan  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Free Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.