Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 04:44:03 AM
714147 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Phobias « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Author Topic: Phobias  (Read 45130 times)
CheezeFlixz
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2008, 11:09:27 PM »

Recluses won't bother you if you don't bother them ... with me the last thing they see out of their 8 eyes is he bottom of my boot. I like to get the fat females, their packing eggs and I just squished the next generation.

As for the bite, some people are immune, some people will get only a little bump; like a bee sting, some folks well get a welt or boil and other will in up with hole in their body. It is believed most people that are bitten never know it and heals on it's own as it's not that bad. But if you don't live in the GREEN you don't need to worry about them to much. There may be a few out of the green but who knows.

Note the GREEN

There is no antivenom and the poison is self-limiting in that its ability to destroy cells and in a few days or so IF someone does get bit and they do have a nasty reaction they're only likely to loose a plug about the size of a silver dollar. There is nothing you can do about it and it will heal in about 6-8 weeks, leaving them with a really nice scar.

Suzy Q, I won't tell you were Brown Recluses like it best ... you may never sleep again .. ever, nor will you wear shoes, gloves, cloths or use a blanket, or sleep in a bed. So I won't tell you about those things.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 12:22:25 AM by CheezeFlixz » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2008, 11:14:23 PM »

Now I wanna throw up. A few weeks ago i woke up and saw a huge spider that looked just like that next to me on the bed and i got up half awake and saw it crawl up the pillow and disappear. I happened to be in the middle of a dream so I'm not sure if it was real or a hallucination but it seemed real and the way the cat had been acting weeks after that in the bed - very skiddish and jumpy and leary - i got so paranoid i couldn't sleep. I tore the bedroom upside down looking in every conceivable place to no avail. It's a month later, I still think about it. I tried to explain what i saw, a long legged fairly big spider that was raised up a bit but brownish in color. didn't seem as fat looking or typical of a wolf spider but then I just woke up.

Now that I see what that thing looks like i can guarantee no sleep tonite. I pray to the gods it was a hallucination Bluesad
I am confidant SUSAN, with your bed turning and hunting that any spider you might have seen is long gone.  Most may be paralyzingly ugly, but most are also quite shy and fragile creatures. 

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Susan
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2008, 11:21:26 PM »

I live in the green area.
and spiders aren't that shy if they're one of the few insects that will crawl right up in the bed with you - which i've had happen a time or two.

Let's take a moment shall we, to learn a few facts...
Small | Large
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2008, 06:29:19 PM »

I live in the green area.
and spiders aren't that shy if they're one of the few insects that will crawl right up in the bed with you - which i've had happen a time or two.

A few women have referred to me as an "insect that will crawl right up in the bed with you." 

I was bitten on the sole of the foot by what I assume was a brown recluse in Dallas when I was a teenager.  The sucker had made a home in my shoe.  I grew a p***y bump about the size of a small toe that hurt like hell, but subsided after a couple of weeks.

As for phobias, years ago I developed a horrible agoraphobia for about six months.  I could barely muster the courage to leave the house every two weeks to stock up on provisions.  Could only drag myself to the mailbox once a week or so.  Antidepressants took care of the problem, and it hasn't come back.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2008, 06:59:22 PM »

I grew a p***y bump about the size of a small toe

A small camel toe?  TeddyR

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2008, 08:39:27 PM »

I actually meant "p***y [adj.]: containing pus, pururlent."  Why must you folks have such dirty minds?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2008, 08:47:58 PM »

I actually meant "p***y [adj.]: containing pus, pururlent."  Why must you folks have such dirty minds?

Might want to try using the word 'festering' or 'throbbing pus pocket of pain' ... as yes we do have dirt minds, I read it as "p***y" too ... not 'pussie'. LOL

Poogie
Bad Movie Lover

uuummmmmm.....BOO!

« Reply #82 on: July 31, 2008, 02:49:24 AM »

I have a fear of anything big and black, that flies and sounds like a b-52......My neighbors have probably seen me many times running, screaming and flapping my arms all over the place, then laughing at myself, while heading into the house for safty.   Buggedout  BounceGiggle

Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...Boogie...  
Susan
« Reply #83 on: July 31, 2008, 07:02:43 AM »

I have a fear of anything big and black, that flies and sounds like a b-52......My neighbors have probably seen me many times running, screaming and flapping my arms all over the place, then laughing at myself, while heading into the house for safty.   Buggedout  BounceGiggle

So you haven't seen  "Hancock"?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2008, 07:21:59 AM »

So you haven't seen  "Hancock"?

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2008, 08:01:09 PM »

I live in a house with many mirrors, and during the daytime, I love them. They reflect light, add the illusion of space to a room, and can be beautiful in themselves, almost like works of art. But I try not to look in mirrors when I pass them at night, when it's dark-ish. I'll look at the floor as I walk by. Something peculiarly unsettling about mirrors in the nighttime. Something creepy and illogically spooky about them then. When I was little I used to hang my sweater over my bedroom mirror before I went to bed, and I guess some fraction of whatever unsettled me then has stuck around. My maternal grandmother has told me when she was young, in a traditional Catholic Irish household, all mirrors in a house were fully draped in black for a month after the passing of a house's occupant. I assumed it was a mourning gesture, a turning from vanity by covering the face of the mirrors, but she said, no, it was an old superstition about spirits looking back at you from mirrors. Hmm, maybe that's where I got the spooky idea about them planted in my head, huh? In any case, it creeps me out to gaze into a mirror at night, in a darkened place.

Anyone else have a weird fear?

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2008, 08:09:46 PM »

Bees and banana's  Lookingup

AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2008, 08:37:34 PM »

My only actual fear is heights, but for weird fears my friend in high school refused to put mayonnaise on anything because it reminded him of man chowder... though I guess that's more a stigma than a fear...

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #88 on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:44 PM »

Ahem...

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,120270.0.html
Nukie 2

I did it all for the...

« Reply #89 on: November 20, 2008, 09:38:04 PM »

That alot of stuff is just s**t-Rigged, and that some people with power don't understand the responsibility that comes with it.

I need a larf, nothings a better larf than an unintentionally hillarious bad movie.
I guess if everything weren't s**t-Rigged there wouldn't be these bad movies  TeddyR!

Watch Nukie on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab1Y713tN0
"Like" International Fans of the Movie Nukie and Sias Odendaal on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/International-Fans-of-the-Movie-Nukie-and-Sias-Odendaal/135820159771783
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Phobias « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.