Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:56:33 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Most expensive cat « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Most expensive cat  (Read 5711 times)
Susan
« on: July 27, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »

I can't believe people are buying Savannah's - google them to see the prices, unbelievable.

However it might make even the most reluctant male interested in cats...lol You can walk them on leashes, they eat raw meat and have boundless energy.

Small | Large

i can barely handle mine, this i can't imagine
Sister Grace
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 09:18:03 PM »

Whew and I thought my dobie was expensive...
They are beautiful cats though.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 06:28:51 AM »

I can't believe people are buying Savannah's - google them to see the prices, unbelievable.

However it might make even the most reluctant male interested in cats...lol You can walk them on leashes, they eat raw meat and have boundless energy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCcfymXQkM4

i can barely handle mine, this i can't imagine

Thanks, Susan. Yikes, those prices!  Buggedout

What made me laugh in the wikipedia article is the fact that the cats will greet you with a head-butt. That's just what I need after a loonnng day at work, coming home only to have my cat do a kamikaze move and knock heads with me.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 06:46:38 AM »

Gorgeous animal, wow! 

I think my cat is plenty for me - I woke up at 5:00 AM to what sounded like the world's greatest catfight going on outside my window.  Here my cat, my sweet little Scooter who's never hissed at me in his entire life, had torn the screen out of the window frame and was sitting out in the yard, growling and hissing like you wouldn't believe.  So, yeah, 5 AM, throw some clothes on, go outside to get him.  Nearly bit my pinky off  TeddyR  Did I mention this is the wold's sweetest cat?  Had to carry him inside by the nape of his neck.  Then he was still hissing at my for ten minutes afterwards, anytime I got near him.  Finally he settled down.  Thank God he just decided to sit out in the yard, otherwise I'd be walking around the neighborhood for the next two days yelling "Scooter!".  I don't know if he got in a fight or what, there's not a mark on him, just a few little loose tufts of fur.  I guess he's served notice on all the other neighborhood cats - don't invade his territory unless you're a cute female  TeddyR

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Susan
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 07:28:47 PM »

Gorgeous animal, wow! 

I think my cat is plenty for me - I woke up at 5:00 AM to what sounded like the world's greatest catfight going on outside my window.  Here my cat, my sweet little Scooter who's never hissed at me in his entire life, had torn the screen out of the window frame and was sitting out in the yard, growling and hissing like you wouldn't believe.  So, yeah, 5 AM, throw some clothes on, go outside to get him.  Nearly bit my pinky off  TeddyR  Did I mention this is the wold's sweetest cat?  Had to carry him inside by the nape of his neck.  Then he was still hissing at my for ten minutes afterwards, anytime I got near him.  Finally he settled down.  Thank God he just decided to sit out in the yard, otherwise I'd be walking around the neighborhood for the next two days yelling "Scooter!".  I don't know if he got in a fight or what, there's not a mark on him, just a few little loose tufts of fur.  I guess he's served notice on all the other neighborhood cats - don't invade his territory unless you're a cute female  TeddyR

Go scooter! lol
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »

Every cat I ever had has been a barn cat that just showed up one day ... strange how they do that. 

But I want a see a cat do this ....

Small | Large

Susan
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2008, 10:13:11 PM »

lol that's so friggin sad. You won't see a cat do that because they have quiet dignity....
Small | Large

They choose to spend their time more productively
Small | Large
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »

Dogs have MASTERS, Cats have SERVANTS ... I prefer not to live in bondage.

I do have a barn cat, his job is to catch mice ... if he's hungry he catches a mouse I don't wait on him. There must be a lot of mice because he's fat.

Susan
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2008, 10:43:52 PM »

Dogs have MASTERS, Cats have SERVANTS ... I prefer not to live in bondage.

I do have a barn cat, his job is to catch mice ... if he's hungry he catches a mouse I don't wait on him. There must be a lot of mice because he's fat.

Not really servants, with cats there's an understanding. It's like joining the mafia. You don't mess with the family or turn your back on the family, but if you play your cards right you'll be in good favor..lol
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2008, 10:54:27 PM »

Not really servants, with cats there's an understanding. It's like joining the mafia. You don't mess with the family or turn your back on the family, but if you play your cards right you'll be in good favor..lol

Yes if wait on them hand and foot, rub them and give them treats, toys and cool little carpet house, they'll be so kind to purr and shed all over you and your house. If you're real lucky they'll sharpen their claws in the curtains and maybe mark your sofa all while hacking up a hairball on the carpet. I think I've only been on one house where they had a cat and I didn't know upon opening the door.

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2008, 11:22:04 PM »

Those cats are pretty expensive, but when it comes down to it, do they REALLY taste that much better than ordinary cat? I can't see ANY cat tasting good enough to warrant that kind of pricetag, no matter how you cook it.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Susan
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2008, 11:43:00 PM »

Yes if wait on them hand and foot, rub them and give them treats, toys and cool little carpet house, they'll be so kind to purr and shed all over you and your house. If you're real lucky they'll sharpen their claws in the curtains and maybe mark your sofa all while hacking up a hairball on the carpet. I think I've only been on one house where they had a cat and I didn't know upon opening the door.

But without my cat, what other ridiculous video would i have?
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »

I agree with Cheezee, dogs can be trained and come around often, my uncle has a cat that is never seen.  And you can tell he has a cat because there's the definite smell of a creature that's trained to go to the bathroom IN the house.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2008, 11:50:02 PM »

Not bad juggling there, Suzy Q ... nice Lip Dub on Digital Underground too. Thumbup

Susan
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2008, 11:52:41 PM »

I agree with Cheezee, dogs can be trained and come around often, my uncle has a cat that is never seen.  And you can tell he has a cat because there's the definite smell of a creature that's trained to go to the bathroom IN the house.

kinda like a dog! Well cats have their own toilet, in fact some can be trained to use a real toilet. The thing I love is I can leave for a week and just give her food and water and she's fine. I have friend who can't leave their dog for one night or even come home late from work because the dog will starve or crap all ove the floor. Heh, in fact I have plenty of coworkers who have dogs that after years are still not housebroken (smaller breeds tend not to be) and forever go on the carpet making their house smell like a zoo - regardless of all the pee pads they put everywhere
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Most expensive cat « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.