Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:54:21 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL! « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Author Topic: COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL!  (Read 57312 times)
the master
« on: July 29, 2008, 11:55:22 AM »

i cant stand the abused animal comericals
and 5 hour energy
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »

The abused animal commercials are just heartbreaking to sit through. I can't adopt a dog because our building doesn't allow them, so all they serve to do is make me hate people more than I already do. They're also like 5 minutes long, so that just makes them worse.

Commercials I can't stand based on pure irritation factor though have become limited recently. The ones I refuse to sit through anymore would have to be the various ads by cable providers that are more like one big whorish music video. There's one for Optimum that has some d-bag whom I think goes by the name of Daddy Yankee as he and a trio of whiny-voiced skanks do their stupid little bit on a beach. Generic Latino hip-hop is like listening to Black Bolt singing Rico Suave. Hatred

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
the master
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 12:26:59 PM »

The abused animal commercials are just heartbreaking to sit through. I can't adopt a dog because our building doesn't allow them, so all they serve to do is make me hate people more than I already do. They're also like 5 minutes long, so that just makes them worse.

Commercials I can't stand based on pure irritation factor though have become limited recently. The ones I refuse to sit through anymore would have to be the various ads by cable providers that are more like one big whorish music video. There's one for Optimum that has some d-bag whom I think goes by the name of Daddy Yankee as he and a trio of whiny-voiced skanks do their stupid little bit on a beach. Generic Latino hip-hop is like listening to Black Bolt singing Rico Suave. Hatred
i also hate the McDonald's commercial with the guy sampling the other guys big mac
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:08:54 PM »

England is currently being subjected to this....

Small | Large

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:13:28 PM »

I agree with the animal abuse commercials.  I'm a huge animal lover, but I've already adopted my cat from the animal shelter.  I don't have a lot of money to contribute to causes, and if I did it would sure as hell go to the local animal shelter, not to pay for 5 minute commercials on national TV.  So the end result is that those commercials are just extremely depressing and nothing else.

I also hate any of those "the truth" anti-tobacco company commercials.  If you want to discourage people from smoking, putting a bunch of offensively self-righteous f***tards on TV is about the most idiotic way imaginable to try and do it.

I also hate any ambulance chaser commercials.  I must have heard the word "mesothelioma" about 10,000 times now.  Or a lot of those medicine commercials where they get some nearly dead person to talk about how they couldn't play with their grandchildren anymore, and their stool was too hard and they had erections lasting more than 4 hours...GAH!!!

Or have some sexy babe jogging in some skin-tight shorts and then start telling us about her itching and odor problems, or how she contracted her venereal disease even though her partner wasn't showing any symptoms. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 01:17:59 PM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »

Animal abuse: Just plain depressing

Male enhancement: I don't care if you can't get a stiffy, quit bugging me about it!

Feminine products:  These used to be subtle so I didn't know what they were talking about now I know too much.

Problems in Darfur:  I'm only 16 what do you want me to do about it, also very depressing.

Finally, those new Mike's Hard Lemonade commercials with the retarded sounding guy, they're just retarded.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
the master
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLpfW6qJS2E

thats a joke right?
the master
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2008, 03:20:31 PM »

Animal abuse: Just plain depressing

Male enhancement: I don't care if you can't get a stiffy, quit bugging me about it!

Feminine products:  These used to be subtle so I didn't know what they were talking about now I know too much.

Problems in Darfur:  I'm only 16 what do you want me to do about it, also very depressing.

Finally, those new Mike's Hard Lemonade commercials with the retarded sounding guy, they're just retarded.
i agree with you for once
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2008, 03:24:47 PM »

WORST COMMERCIAL EVER!!!!!!

Small | Large

Whenever an Enzyte ad appears on TV, I immediately change the channel.
That whistling is mind numbing.  If one were so inclined, you could lock someone in a room, loop that ad and torture them for days.   Buggedout
Torgo

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2008, 05:36:48 PM »

Any commercial for Olive Garden immediately makes me change the channel (though I watch very little actual TV anyway.   TongueOut  )

Here's a great MadTV parody of them I found.

Small | Large

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »

Anything with Bill Mays or any drug commercials.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »

Had to put up with this ad for nearly 3 years...

Small | Large

the master
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2008, 06:48:11 PM »

Had to put up with this ad for nearly 3 years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrKaQRIXPNw

both of the ones you posted made me die inside
 Thumbup
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »

1.) Male Enhancment-older dudes and their boners are something I'd rather not hear about
2.) Olive Garden - great parody Torgo by the way
3.) Dunkin' Donuts -  especially the ones where the people are singing
4.) Billy The Antichrist Mayes
5.) TRUTH anti smoking commercials...they are not witty, they are not funny, they aren't moving and they seem thrown together by those repulsive kids in college looking for something...anything...to complain about.

I absolutely hate that song...the commercial made me hate it more. 
Theres more which I'm sure I'll list later. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 07:30:18 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
the master
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2008, 08:03:57 PM »

1.) Male Enhancment-older dudes and their boners are something I'd rather not hear about
2.) Olive Garden - great parody Torgo by the way
3.) Dunkin' Donuts -  especially the ones where the people are singing
4.) Billy The Antichrist Mayes
5.) TRUTH anti smoking commercials...they are not witty, they are not funny, they aren't moving and they seem thrown together by those repulsive kids in college looking for something...anything...to complain about.

I absolutely hate that song...the commercial made me hate it more. 
Theres more which I'm sure I'll list later. 

lol at billy anti christ mays
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.