Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:16:19 PM
714251 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Author Topic: COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL!  (Read 57674 times)
avenger the eagle
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2008, 12:07:36 PM »

There is a capri sun commercial wherein a lifeguard falls from his tower because of some missing planks in the ramp  , and a female announce says, "30% (I think) less is not good with everything, but it is with capri sun, which now has 30% less sugar!". Yeah, the maiming of a potential life saver is great humor I tell you.
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #76 on: October 01, 2008, 02:17:51 AM »

All commercials make me change the channel or at least hit the mute button.
The radio ad that always makes me turn off my stereo is the one Geico Gecko.I can not stand its voice.
A gecko and a caveman.Why on Earth do they need 2 different mascots?
bladerunnerblues
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #77 on: October 01, 2008, 02:24:35 AM »

I HATE those god-mned Charmin bears, there is one commercial where the momma bear is chasing one of the kids so she can brush toilet paper of his butt.(I wish i were kidding)

The TRUTH ads-Self-important,egotistical, jackarses that make me wanna go buy a carton of Pall Malls.

Vonage commercials-Hate them
Ha!I saw that very Charmin ad last night.Okay folks,it's official.Yes,bears DO s**t in the woods.

Warp Ninja X
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #78 on: October 01, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »

I hate those AT&T commercials with the two guys. The smart one and the dumbass guy what a stupid moron.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 01:30:37 PM by Warp Ninja X » Logged
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2008, 01:48:47 PM »

I also MUST change the channel when the zoom zoom commercial comes on where thousands of consumers are in a Roman-like arena, stamping their feet and pounding their fists, it's a nihilistic post-apocolyptic vision... the ad men couldn't help but tip their hand about what they REALLY think of their customers...  Hatred  Bluesad  Hatred

I can't stand those stupid Zoom-Zoom commercials either.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2008, 08:08:47 AM »

This ad is on at every ad break, every other commercial! Arrgh!!  Hatred

Small | Large

Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2008, 10:18:01 AM »

Those Apple computer ads are really annoying too.  Like, okay, you've made 50 snarky little remarks to some nerdy businessman, and this is supposed to make me want to buy your computer...why?

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Rattrap007
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2008, 08:09:30 AM »

Those Apple computer ads are really annoying too.  Like, okay, you've made 50 snarky little remarks to some nerdy businessman, and this is supposed to make me want to buy your computer...why?
So you can be a smug arrogant unwashed douche with an overpriced computer too?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2008, 10:04:43 PM »

Toyota's "Save By Zero" campaign.

Small | Large

I was glad to find out I wasn't the only one who hates this: http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081105/NEWS/81105004/-1/rss09

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2008, 01:47:10 PM »

These family roll over minutes commercials.  The Mom is a real b***** and her children annoy me. 
Small | Large

I truely hate these commercials.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
wickednick
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2008, 07:43:48 AM »

Those god damn Free credit report.com commercials.  Freaking horrible songs that dig into your brain like some kind of hideous brain devouring brain slug which eats your brain and then you have no choice but to go to the web site and become apart of the collective horde now all i crave is human brains and s**tty alternative bands. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH!

Smells like popcorn and shame
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2008, 08:24:28 AM »

Can we all agree that Old Navy commercials have been and are currently produced by something much more evil that could ever exist in hell?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Rattrap007
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2008, 10:00:44 AM »

Those god damn Free credit report.com commercials.  Freaking horrible songs that dig into your brain like some kind of hideous brain devouring brain slug which eats your brain and then you have no choice but to go to the web site and become apart of the collective horde now all i crave is human brains and s**tty alternative bands. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH!

I didn't mind them at first. First you hear the guy married the wrong girl and it ruined his credit and they have to live with her mom and dad. Ok. Then he has a crappy job. Ok I can see it costing you a good job. Then he can only get a beat up piece of crap car.. Well ok so bad credit will keep you from getting a really good car.. Then he sells the car and can only get a really old bicycle? Now ti is stupid. How bad is his credit that he can only get a pedal bicycle? Then he decides to run from his problems and now lives at a Medieval Fair... Yeah they are stupid as can be.

One I'm sick of is the new anti smoking one where the squeeze the aorta of a smoker and out comes crap that looks like tapioca pudding I change the channel now. Sick!
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2008, 08:32:17 PM »

Those Free credit report .com commercials are horrible.  The first one where he was dressed up like a pirate in a restaurant was sort of cute.  The one where he was living in his girlfriend's parent's basement wasn't bad either.  But the car one and that latest rap (?) one.  Egads, gotta hit mute immediately. 

The Wrangler commercial with Brett Favre is getting on my nerves big time.  Thanks for that long, loving shot of Brett's butt.  I just can't get enough of that. 

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2008, 11:26:14 PM »

Any geico commercial. When I wrecked the Pimpmobile, they took over a month to get me the check (while their commercials say 24 hours) and their first offer was right around half of the blue book value. The rep actually laughed at me and said "The car isn't worth anything up there because everybody drives trucks, you're probably driving one of five or six CARS in the whole state". Obviously he's never been to Alaska.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Television  |  COMERCIALS THAT MAKE YOU CHANGE THE CHANNEL! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.