Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 10:08:23 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  women in prision film (jungle) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: women in prision film (jungle)  (Read 6148 times)
Petr
« on: August 05, 2008, 03:29:22 AM »

Hello one and all.

In this women in prision film, there's an airplane that lands (or crashes?) in some remote jungle (in Latin America?). There's mostly young women and some dude, all of which are immediately taken captive by a local druglord.

Distinct moment: At some point everyone's eating outside and one of the druglord's thugs notices and tries to get frisky with one of the girls; the girl's guy friend intervenes and gets the thug to let go of the girl. The thug gets p**sed and chops the guy's head off then and there with a big ass knife/machete.

The girls are later put into some jail; there's some old lady who's like the keeper or something like that. There's also some main bad lady, threatens the girls. At some point she has all the girls tied/chained and has all the thugs come in and abuse the girls.

One of the girls happened to be a CIA agent or something like that, and later they all manage to escape and call for help.

That's all I can recall of it. I saw this film YEARS ago, and I believe it was under the title in Spanish (saw a translation) "La Guerra de la Coca", so the English title may have something to do with War of Coke or War of Drugs, etc. (I haven't been able to locate it with the Spanish title, or any permutations/translations of it).

I have seen and know that it is not "Captive Rage" ("Fair Trade"), in case most of this rings a bell for someone...

Thanks!
(I think this film is the ONLY thing I haven't been able to find on the internet... IN MY LIFE. Thus far, at least).
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 04:04:05 AM »

It sounds ALOT like SWEET SUGAR (1973) here's a clip

Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 03:25:09 PM »

Petr, if you're still checking here,

While searching for something else I came across Jungle Warriors.  The synopsis seems to fit the movie you describe: "A group of models fly into the jungle of some South American country to look for a photo location. Their plane is shot down and they are captured by a drug baron's private army. At the same time, the Mafia's representative arrive to negotiate future collaboration."

The Spanish title was "La Guerreros de la jungla."  Close enough?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  women in prision film (jungle) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.