Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:59:56 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  100 B- movie Actors and Actresses ! « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: 100 B- movie Actors and Actresses !  (Read 227046 times)
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #135 on: September 07, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »

99. Udo Kier

Look at that resume!  Can't imagine how it took so long for his name to come up.

MARK OF THE DEVIL, ANDY WARHOL'S DRACULA, ANDY WARHOL'S FRANKENSTEIN, THE STORY OF O, SPERMULA, SUSPIRA, DR. JEKYLL AND HIS WOMEN, EVEN COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES, JOHNNY MNEMONIC, BARB WIRE, BLADE, SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE, FEARDOTCOM, BLOODRAYNE, GRINDHOUSE, HALLOWEEN (2007), MOTHER OF TEARS

Udo Kier, also known as "that creepy German guy."

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #136 on: September 07, 2008, 02:52:41 PM »

99. Udo Kier

Look at that resume!  Can't imagine how it took so long for his name to come up.

MARK OF THE DEVIL, ANDY WARHOL'S DRACULA, ANDY WARHOL'S FRANKENSTEIN, THE STORY OF O, SPERMULA, SUSPIRA, DR. JEKYLL AND HIS WOMEN, EVEN COWGIRLS GET THE BLUES, JOHNNY MNEMONIC, BARB WIRE, BLADE, SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE, FEARDOTCOM, BLOODRAYNE, GRINDHOUSE, HALLOWEEN (2007), MOTHER OF TEARS

OK...this is WEIRD...I was in the bathroom just a few moments ago before I turned on my computer,looking at the Psychotronic Film Guide,and was reading the the review of ANDY WARHOL's DRACULA....which has the EXACT same photo as well! Oooooooooooooooooooooooiiiieeee!!!!!!  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

100. MARTIN KOSLECK: Was there ever a better cast Nazi villain? In fact he played Joseph Goebbels 5 different times! While he was often typecast in this Nazi German soldier role, it's interesting to note that Kosleck was in reality so anti-Nazi he had to flee the German regime. Of course, he also played an whole host of other foreign villains, spies, secret agents, mad scientists and other assorted crazies. To me, he's most memorable for his roles in THE FLESH EATERS as loony scientist Professor Peter Bartell and for his role controlling the Creeper Rondo Hatton in 1946's HOUSE of HORRORS as psychotic artist Marcel De Lange. But Kosleck appeared in a whole host of stuff including ESPIONAGE AGENT, NICK CARTER MASTER DETECTIVE, CALLING PHILO VANCE, THE MAD DOCTOR, THE DEVIL PAYS OFF, ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT, FLY-BY-NIGHT, NAZI AGENT, BERLIN CORRESPONDENT, THE GREAT ALASKAN MYSTERY serial, THE NORTH STAR, SECRET'S OF SCOTLAND YARD, THE MUMMY'S CURSE, STRANGE HOLIDAY, THE FROZEN GHOST, PURSUIT TO ALGIERS, THE SPIDER, CRIME OF THE CENTURY, JUST BEFORE DAWN (1946), SHE-WOLF OF LONDON, THE BEGINNING OF THE END, SMUGGLERS' COVE,  THE MAN WITH BOGART'S FACE and even as Basil Malko in AGENT FOR H.A.R.M.. He also made memorable appearances on Boris Karloff's Thriller, The Outer Limits, Get Smart, Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, The Man From UNCLE, The Girl From UNCLE, Batman, The Wild Wild West, Mission: Impossible, Burke's Law, Hogan's Heroes, Night Gallery, Sanford and Son and Banacek.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »

WE MADE IT!!! Thats 100!!!  Cheers

Feel free to add any that you enjoy,though,at anytime...and I'll happily keep updating it...!

Do you know what that means...? It's Beatnik Poetery Time!!!

Small | Large

Gee...thats kinda bum,chickee.

EDIT: Whoah...is that JACKIE (Uncle Fester) COOGAN on the piano...???.I must investigate!!!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 06:24:14 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2008, 12:51:43 AM »

WE MADE IT!!! Thats 100!!!  Cheers

Feel free to add any that you enjoy,though,at anytime...and I'll happily keep updating it...!
EDIT: Whoah...is that JACKIE (Uncle Fester) COOGAN on the piano...???.I must investigate!!!
Yes, it's JACKIE COOGAN who played a heroin dealer in that flick, HIGH SCHOOL CONFIDENTIAL

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Bob
« Reply #140 on: September 01, 2010, 03:18:39 AM »

How can you have a list of the top 100 B Actors and not include Eric Roberts... Sham on you!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #141 on: September 01, 2010, 10:10:50 AM »

How can you have a list of the top 100 B Actors and not include Eric Roberts... Sham on you!

Doesn't say "Top 100." It's just a list of 100 actors people thought of, in the order we thought of them. Jeez, I get annoyed when people get indignant about leaving somebody off a list. At least this time it's a completed list. Nothing against Eric Roberts though. He does deserve to be here. The 1996 Doctor Who TV movie opened my eyes to his hammy genius.

Funny, I looked over the whole list and I can't imagine why I didn't nominate Persis Khambatta at some point. So unlike me.

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  100 B- movie Actors and Actresses ! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.