Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:54:32 PM
714321 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  last night i went to the clone wars « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: last night i went to the clone wars  (Read 7510 times)
the master
« on: August 16, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »

i though it kinda sucked but it did not feel like star wars
for ex. the MUSIC WAS AFRICAN JUNGLE BEATS in some places there was no opening crawl
everyone has been mad about the new apprentice but she was really not that annoying
and i thought she was a preatty good charchter the lightsaber battles where okay but nothing special now the most annoying new charchtor was zero the hutt i think he must of had major gender confusion but the cgi backgrounds somties looked
like the acctual thing but its kind of ruined when THE CHARCTHERS HAIR DOSNT MOVE!
the battles also looked ok. but overall chessy dialoge bad cgi and terribe jungle beat music
and gender confused charchers makes this a forgetable star wars film
**/*****
oh yeah i forgot watching all the guy fight eachother in the lobby and stuff was better than  the movie.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 12:02:53 PM by the master » Logged
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 10:43:56 AM »

Is Grievous in it?

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
the master
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 10:56:40 AM »

Is Grievous in it?
No. But his guards are. And i think they make a reference to his name. He might be on the tv show
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 11:36:16 AM by the master » Logged
Bmeansgood
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2008, 11:07:00 AM »

I thought the movie was okay.  Not great, but not bad either.  I am a big Star Wars nerd so my perspective is kind of off.  It was definitely a kids movie though. 
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2008, 11:34:33 AM »

for ex. the MUSIC WAS AFRICAN JUNGLE BEATS in some places there was no opening crawl
everyone has been mad about the new apprentice but she was really not that annoying
and i thought she was a preatty good charchter the lightsaber battles where okay but nothing special now the most annoying new charchtor was zero the hutt i think he must of had major gender confusion but the cgi backgrounds somties looked
like the acctual thing but its kind of ruined when THE CHARCTHERS HAIR DOSNT MOVE!
the battles also looked ok. but overall chessy dialoge bad cgi and terribe jungle beat music
**/*****
oh yeah i forgot watching all the guy fight eachother in the lobby and stuff was better than  the movie.
Is Jar Jar in it?

I mean that in all seriousness too.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell."

Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside.
It’s where my demons hide, it’s where my demons hide.
the master
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2008, 01:41:50 PM »

**/*****
Is Jar Jar in it?

no jar jar what  so ever
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2008, 04:41:14 PM »

**/*****
Is Jar Jar in it?

no jar jar what  so ever

YAY!!!

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
akiratubo

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 05:02:11 PM »

Am I the only person who likes Jar Jar?  He did not annoy me in any way in The Phantom Menace.  No, what I hated in that movie was *ugh* Jake Lloyd.

HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2008, 06:55:37 PM »

**/*****
Is Jar Jar in it?

no jar jar what  so ever
That tells you why the movie sucked then.  No Jar Jar= bad movie.

Am I the only person who likes Jar Jar?  He did not annoy me in any way in The Phantom Menace.  No, what I hated in that movie was *ugh* Jake Lloyd.
Jar Jar was a great character, and I liked him whole-heartedly.  Jake Lloyd was a terrible actor. 

Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 03:36:41 AM »

Akira:

Yes, you are the only person, on the entire globe, who likes Jar Jar.

The only.  One.

How does it feel?  To be all alone?
HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 02:58:29 PM »

Akira:

The only.  One.

He's not alone at all. Jar Jar was at least a convincing character, a retard, yes, but a convincing retard in an ENTIRE PRE-TRILOGY full of good actors (and vader and princess) trying to deliver retarded lines.

Star Wars is for children.

For. Children.

At last it's getting the 2nd rate kids-show animation it deserves.

Don't cry, it'll be fun to revert a little, moreso if we remember that the initial trilogy was also rated PG, sold a ton of toys, and was better than the prequels character/direction-wise, but was also better (hardly a feat) when we saw it.

Twenty.

Years.

Ago.

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
HappyGilmore
B-Movie Kraken

I know Quack-Fu.

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »

Akira:

The only.  One.

Guess you completely didn't regard the post right above you, where I did in fact say that I liked the character.

Torgo

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 09:24:27 PM »

Small | Large

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
akiratubo

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »

I just got back from The Clone Wars and ... WOW!  I loved it!  The music was great, Anakin was *shockhorror* likeable, and I liked Ahsoka.  The lightsaber fights were really cool, if a bit short.  It was nice to see the Clones actually do something.  The funny bits actually were funny.

Ahsoka was a rare find: a convincingly teenage character who was also not annoying.  I was rooting for her throughout, in fact.

I think Ziro the Hutt was my favorite character, though.  He got the biggest laugh from me, at least.  "RUUUUUUUUN!" (slowly slithers away)

Torgo

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 12:37:59 AM »

I'll just wait to see it on DVD if at all.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Good Movies  |  last night i went to the clone wars « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.