Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:26:16 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Feeders « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Feeders  (Read 45657 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: August 17, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »

Aliens land in Pennsylvania and start eating the populace, even the geek with the thigh-high white crew socks.  To tell the truth, I was cheering when the little creeps ate "Mr. Socks."

PS:  This is scary, but I almost gave this movie 1 Slime, vice a Skull, and this is almost entirely due to a single shot that lasts about 2 seconds.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 11:21:32 AM by Andrew » Logged

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
CHRIS.M
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »

BounceGiggle  this movie looks like it was made by somebody that runs one of those public access channels that i run across on cable every once in awhile, lol. i love how in the clip shes holding the alien down while it munches on her, probably in the hopes that it wont fall off the guys hand thats in it TeddyR
Rattrap007
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 07:02:17 PM »

I concur completely. As soon as I saw the video I figured it was shot with someone's home camera. This one just looks awful though...
Torgo

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 04:20:29 PM »

Man, this one looks thoroughly wretched.

Andrew, would you say this one is worse than Weasels Rip My Flesh? I unfortunately got subjected to that a couple of weeks ago and I haven't quite recovered.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here."
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 04:38:47 PM »

Man, this one looks thoroughly wretched.

Andrew, would you say this one is worse than Weasels Rip My Flesh? I unfortunately got subjected to that a couple of weeks ago and I haven't quite recovered.

This is definitely better than Weasels Rip My Flesh.  I almost gave it a single slime.  Eh, I guess that "I thought about giving it a single slime" is more accurate.

The scary thing: this is not the worst Polonia Brothers film.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Lurple
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 04:13:57 PM »

This looks like the kind of movie where you just pray for the monsters to kill everyone faster... except in this case the monsters are so horribly done you don't want to see them either. Tragic.
Kevin
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 06:30:36 PM »

I never saw the first, but because of a review by Lowtax at Something Awful, I picked up Feeders 2 (http://www.somethingawful.com/d/movie-reviews/movie-review-feeders.php) on VHS back in 2000.  That movie is sheer PAIN.  It's a train wreck that you simply cannot stop laughing at.  It is a movie that you cannot ever forget.  The best part is that you don't need to see Feeders because half of Feeders 2 is flashback scenes from the first.  And you gotta love how the Polonias recycled actors (including themselves!) for the sequel.  Words cannot properly describe the experience of watching a Polonia brothers movie.  For a double-feature that is guaranteed to make all your friends hate you, watch Feeders 2 and Troll 2 back-to-back.  Then have a vote on which is worse, seeing a man seduced by an ear of corn, or Santa Claus blasting paper-machet aliens with a Laser Tag gun.
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »

I saw the main-page shot of the alien head and thought, "what's this?". I saw the word "Polonia" and chuckled. I watched the clip and it made my day BounceGiggle

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
The Beerman
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »

Oh, man I hadn't thought about this piece of -- film in years! Bad Muppet Theater Presents The Invaders, that was what I always referred to it as. Never could remember the title. Thanks! I think...

HarlotBug3
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »

"The reason that aliens abduct people is that the extraterrestrial maniacs enjoy filling humans with pancake batter."

I'll just let that one hang in the air for a minute...  BounceGiggle

"Do you have something against droppings?" "Well, no, I..." "Sure, everyone says that till they step in it."
Earthbound_X
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 01:19:27 AM »

All right! Another crappy movie to buy!
I bet Amazon loves your site Andrew, hahah.

I bought Weasels Rip my Flesh after reading your review.
I still haven't watched it for some reason...
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 01:42:32 AM »

This movie reminds me of that time I stage a coup in a third world country and attempted to install my own puppet dictatorship. Unfortunately, I completely misunderstood the meaning of the word "puppet."

The demonstration did not go so well.

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 08:08:46 AM »

All right! Another crappy movie to buy!
I bet Amazon loves your site Andrew, hahah.

I bought Weasels Rip my Flesh after reading your review.
I still haven't watched it for some reason...

In all honesty, people rarely purchase the really horrible films that I review.  Classics, or crazy stuff like "Dead Alive" and "The Champions of Justice" do get purchased, but the really bad ones (like this movie) do not.  It is not hard to understand why.

If you know what is good for you, you will put "Weasels Rip My Flesh" in a box and bury it in your backyard.

I saw the main-page shot of the alien head and thought, "what's this?". I saw the word "Polonia" and chuckled.

"Polonia" instantly sets off warning bells in my head - every time.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Earthbound_X
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 08:36:16 PM »

Well I'm a huge fan of MST3K, so I've seen my share of bad movies(Red Zone Cuba, ha!).

I guess that why I watch them, so I can kinda riff em with the people I watch them with.
I really wish Rifftrax would do some older bad movies, but I guess they try to do movies that are easier for people to get a hand on.

So far the only movie I've bought and watched after reading one of your reviews was the Fleah Eaters, and I thought that was pretty good.

I've ordered a few others movies, such as The Stuff, and couple zombie flicks.

Though I actally bought this movie off Half.com.
It was going for around $13 new on Amazon, and only around $3 new at Half, weird.

Plus...I think the little Feeder aliens look pretty cute, hahah.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 08:43:59 PM by Earthbound_X » Logged
Flangepart

« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 05:55:30 PM »

OUCH!... This fit the phraise 'Attempted film." Kinda like 'attempted murder, or attempted fraud." Oh wait...no attempt about it!
There is no statute of limitations on bad movies...mores the pity...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Feeders « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.