Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:43:04 PM
713356 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Does this ring a bell at all? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Does this ring a bell at all?  (Read 4368 times)
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« on: April 04, 2007, 12:36:28 AM »

I'm not entirely sure if this is something that I dreamed of a while back, or if its a few films that have been blended together in my memory but here goes....  Question

I think I recall that at the end of the film I'm thinking of, a blonde nurse walks into a hospital patient's room and finds the bed empty. She looks around the room and finds nothing, except a cup on the floor. As she reaches down to pick up said cup, a furry, clawed hand shoots out from under the bed, grabs her leg, and pulls her under the bed. I believe this happens right at the end of the film before the credits rolled.

As I said this could've just been in a dream or it could be the blending of several films, but the memory is pretty damned vivid. I'm thinking this film was from the 80s and before anyone says it, I realize that there's a nightmare sequence in "An American Werewolf in London" that sort of fits the bill. (Nazi werewolf gets the drop on a nurse in a nightmare sequence.) Maybe that's all this is, but if anyone can tell me differently, then I'd be eternally grateful.  TeddyR

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 11:15:51 AM »

Could this have been a scene from "Project: Metalbeast?"  It has been a while since I watched that one, but the setting should fit.  I also remember a scene when the creature first gets loose.   Perhaps I will skim though it tonight to see if I see anything fitting what you describe.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 11:32:19 AM »

Thanks but I wouldn't bother skimming through "Project Metalbeast" Andrew. The movie I'm thinking of was definitly mid-to-late 80s. "Metalbeast" was released direct-to-video in 1995. I've seen that flick a few times and nothing in it seems to match what I'm thinking of.... I really must have dreamed this....

-----
The Vault Master
-----
Joe
Bad Movie Lover

What are you afraid of? It's only rock n' roll.

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 06:00:58 AM »

def not AWWIL scene with the nazi wolf stabbing the nurse. it could very well be metal beast though released in 95 it still has an 80's sort of feel to it. i belive it could be mistaken for an 80's flick , but on the other hand i dont recall an scenes with the werewolf being under a hospital bed and grabbing someone. hmmm sounds like id like this movie i hope someone finds out what it is.
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 11:57:48 PM »

You can file this one under SOLVED gang. It turns out the scene I was thinking of is a nightmare sequence in the pilot episode/movie for the classic 80s TV series WEREWOLF! I downloaded the entire series at a site called TV Vault.Org and was amazed to see the aforementioned scene.

I've watched the pilot and several episodes of "Werewolf" and I'm enjoying it a lot. It's like the old "Incredible Hulk" TV series with a lycanthropic spin. Too bad it didn't last longer; hope it hits DVD sometime soon....

-----
The Vault Master
-----
akiratubo
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »

Werewolf used to scare the crap out of me.  It would be interesting to see it again.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Does this ring a bell at all? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.