Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 12:59:37 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Trouble Tickets  |  My Thread Was Suddenly Locked « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: My Thread Was Suddenly Locked  (Read 34964 times)
Metropolisforever
« on: August 22, 2008, 11:06:15 AM »

One of my threads was locked, for no apparent reason.  When I try to "unlock" it, I get the following message:

An Error Has Occured!

This was locked by an administrator. You cannot unlock it.

Here is the link to my thread:

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,120406.0.html
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Correct.  The thread appeared to have run its course, and I locked it at that time.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Metropolisforever
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 12:39:05 PM »

I'm begging you - PLEASE unlock it.  There was no reason for you to lock that thread. Bluesad
Metropolisforever
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »

Please answer me. Bluesad
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 10:27:43 PM »

Lemme guess, now you're going to to about five posts in a row until someone says something that you're going to wind up not really caring that much about.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Metropolisforever
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 10:37:26 PM »

Lemme guess, now you're going to to about five posts in a row until someone says something that you're going to wind up not really caring that much about.
First of all, I DID care about what people said.  I cared very much.  If I didn't care, I wouldn't have been so anxious to get replies.

Second, you don't need to be so rude and insulting.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »

Well the rules on most forums say not to multi-post, if you hadn't have done that you would probably have a better chance of getting more positive feedback, and no swearing like you did that once, even in jest :P

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 05:21:03 AM »

Please answer me. Bluesad
First of all, I DID care about what people said.  I cared very much.  If I didn't care, I wouldn't have been so anxious to get replies.

Patience, my dear boy, patience

Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 07:58:37 AM »

I'm begging you - PLEASE unlock it.  There was no reason for you to lock that thread. Bluesad

The thread has run its course, and you were posting to it simply to bump it back to the top.  Your repeat posts were not adding anything meaningful to the discussion.

I also believe that you received a fair answer about Criterion's "Kwaidan" DVD on the Criterion forums, before you even posted the question here.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Metropolisforever
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 09:13:34 AM »

The thread has run its course, and you were posting to it simply to bump it back to the top.  Your repeat posts were not adding anything meaningful to the discussion.

I also believe that you received a fair answer about Criterion's "Kwaidan" DVD on the Criterion forums, before you even posted the question here.
No, I wasn't simply "bumping" it back to the top, and I did NOT receive a good answer on Criterionforum.org.

(By the way, how did you even know I posted on Criterionforum.org?)
Andrew
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 09:20:59 AM »

The issue is closed.  I do not have the time available for further debate.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Menard
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2008, 01:58:56 PM »

Well now...that's what I get for not having an internet connection for two weeks...

...somebody starts a thread with which I could have fun and I miss out on it.

No, I'm referring to this thread, not the one about the DVD itself, as that was frankly boring as hell.

BTW...in case anybody missed me....

...yeah....that sounded ridiculous to me too.

Well sure he had to be rude and insulting...he takes after me (proud of you, Junior Thumbup).

Correct.  The thread appeared to have run its course, and I locked it at that time.

Well, I'm kind of wondering about that myself. I don't remember a time in the past where you locked threads.

Yes, it was a completely pointless thread that was going nowhere and only served as something for a whining little girl to keep bumping back up (despite her claims to the contrary).

So?

Had I shown the slightest bit of interest in the thread (it just simply caused me to yawn) I would have turned it into another thread about AndyC's dogs. TeddyR

No, I wasn't simply "bumping" it back to the top, and I did NOT receive a good answer on Criterionforum.org.

Okay...

The first response from you to Andrew was simply a lie.

How did he find it?

If you have posted the about the same subject on another forum with the same annoying, pointless, drivel just to bug people (a.k.a. troll behavior) it's not difficult to find that.

Suggestion - If your life seems so meaningless that all you have to do is go around to forums and complain about a DVD you don't even own, if I were you I'd ask for a refund (on the life, not the DVD).

Hey, if anything interesting actually happens in this thread ( Lookingup) it might be a few days before I get back online (stop the damn cheering session). Keep the posts coming; I'd actually like to read something interesting on here that wasn't posted by me  TongueOut.
dean

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »

Small | Large

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 01:40:54 AM »

Well sure he had to be rude and insulting...he takes after me (proud of you, Junior Thumbup).

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle karma for that.

Sucks about your internet connection, I've been wondering what happened to you.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Metropolisforever
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 10:17:00 AM »

Well now...that's what I get for not having an internet connection for two weeks...

...somebody starts a thread with which I could have fun and I miss out on it.

No, I'm referring to this thread, not the one about the DVD itself, as that was frankly boring as hell.

BTW...in case anybody missed me....

...yeah....that sounded ridiculous to me too.

Well, I'm kind of wondering about that myself. I don't remember a time in the past where you locked threads.

Yes, it was a completely pointless thread that was going nowhere and only served as something for a whining little girl to keep bumping back up (despite her claims to the contrary).

So?

Had I shown the slightest bit of interest in the thread (it just simply caused me to yawn) I would have turned it into another thread about AndyC's dogs. TeddyR

Okay...

The first response from you to Andrew was simply a lie.

How did he find it?

If you have posted the about the same subject on another forum with the same annoying, pointless, drivel just to bug people (a.k.a. troll behavior) it's not difficult to find that.

Suggestion - If your life seems so meaningless that all you have to do is go around to forums and complain about a DVD you don't even own, if I were you I'd ask for a refund (on the life, not the DVD).

Hey, if anything interesting actually happens in this thread ( Lookingup) it might be a few days before I get back online (stop the damn cheering session). Keep the posts coming; I'd actually like to read something interesting on here that wasn't posted by me  TongueOut.
I don't have the time for anonymous spammers like you.

Get an account, and then maybe we'll talk.  That is, if you choose to talk like a civilized human being, and not like an idiotic troll.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Trouble Tickets  |  Trouble Tickets  |  My Thread Was Suddenly Locked « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.