Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:05:39 AM
714336 Posts in 53094 Topics by 7741 Members
Latest Member: SashaHilly
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cool Horror Stuff « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cool Horror Stuff  (Read 4219 times)
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« on: August 30, 2008, 07:47:38 AM »

http://www.frightcatalog.com/

Warning this may sound like Spam but trust me I'm not involved or work for the store.  I've actually been to this place before in Worcester, MA and I'm not sure if they're just doing mail order now.   I love their props, especially the animated ones. 

Small | Large

BounceGiggle

Do you know of any other place online you can buy cool horror stuff?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 09:22:45 AM »

CREEPY CLASSICS sells cool stuff...vhs tapes,dvds,books,model kits,posters,t-shirts,mags,toys! AH!

http://www.creepyclassics.com/scripts/shopplus.cgi?DN=creepyclassics.com&cartid=31510372351&FILE=/index2.html

Not a selling site...but Monster Toys is a fun site to look at cool monster toys from the 60,70s,80,'s and 90's!

http://thegalleryofmonstertoys.com/

Wolfman has two sets of ears...hmmm....must be a radioactive mutant wolfy!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 10:43:01 AM »

Having a BLOOD OF DRACULA (that hip teenybopper vampire) has got to be the ultimate in collectibles! That movie was sort of a female version of I WAS A TEENAGE WEREWOLF and TEENAGE FRANKENSTEIN.

I love the fact the Creature has a little smiling pet goldfish.  TeddyR

I remember seeing these on another site and someone pointed out that Kharis seems to be really excited about being a 'Soaky'.

Or maybe that's just a cobra . . . right?!?

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 11:20:59 AM »

I love late September into early October when Halloween stores start popping up.  I'd love to buy a lot of this stuff but I can't justify paying so much for a decoration.  I did buy a lot of stuff when I was in college like severed head props, horror memorbilia, etc.  Nowadays if I want something in a store I usually wait until post Halloween to buy it 50% off. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Eyesore
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 08:10:24 PM »

Last month, my wife and I started preparing for Halloween, updating props and starting new ones. Its pretty addictive, and provides a creative outlet. Every year we have a party with 50 - 60 guests alcohol, food, and lots of fun. We take it all down afterthe first of the year.

The first life size prop I made took about a month.I spent days cutting PVC pipe into small rings that pattern together into chain mail. It took about a week of work after work hours to put 2 bags of the PVC circles together, and the chain mail ended up the size of a bath towel! Lots of work for little payoff.

I get better/faster at this each year, and am trying to find the clothes and treatment for this year's centerpiece prop before I have the mask made for it.

My ultimate goal is to make a good looking prop of the Creature from the Black Lagoon, jst haven't figured out a good way to do it yet.
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »

One of my favorite things about living in NYC now is that I can go to a store called Halloween Adventure any time of year for all my horror prop needs.

Also, Halloween Town sells cool horror merch all year round. I'm pretty sure it's owned by Rob Zombie too. They have some pricey stuff, but it's really cool! Cheers

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Cool Horror Stuff « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.