Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:06:43 AM
713333 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Palin's Newborn Possibly Not Hers? « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Author Topic: Palin's Newborn Possibly Not Hers?  (Read 26174 times)
Mr_Vindictive
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« on: September 01, 2008, 11:03:29 AM »

Ok, before this thread starts, know that I'm not jabbing at any particular side by posting this.  I'm quite the liberal, but I actually kinda like Palin for some reason.  She stands for most everything I disagree with, but I think she's a good candidate for VP.

Anyway, Daily Kos thinks that her newborn actually isn't hers but is her 16 year old daughter's child.  Their evidence certainly does point towards them being right. 

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/8/30/121350/137/486/580223

Thoughts????

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 12:25:16 PM »

I'm not believing it just because Alaska, and ESPECIALLY the Alaska State Government can't keep a secret, I don't believe there is any way they could pull this off. Anchorage Daily News had deep enough contacts to blast the fact that Her child has a developmental disorder all over the headlines the very same day the child was born (In about the most class-less way possible), there's no way they wouldn't have know who the child came out of. As for the daughter's flab, , that's something nearly all Alaska woman have, we just don't have nearly as many anorexic beanpoles, she actually looks on the thinner side of average for girls her age.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:38:42 PM by ghouck » Logged

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
akiratubo

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2008, 01:15:51 PM »

Looks like her daughter just has a little ponch belly, to me.  A lot of girls I know have bellies like that.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Raffine

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2008, 01:58:21 PM »

That cannot be Palin's unmarried daughter's baby, because her daughter is actually five months pregnant right now.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/09/01/palin.daughter/index.html

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »

That throws a kink in a few conspiracies, doesn't it?

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2008, 02:58:19 PM »

The Daily Kos? OH PLEASE ... provide a creditable source in the future.

Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 03:58:52 PM »

Labor Day is when you announce your teenage daughter is pregnant.

Another victory for abstinence only education! Cheers

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 06:13:54 PM »

Labor Day is when you announce your teenage daughter is pregnant.

Another victory for abstinence only education! Cheers

Ya know, Tars, girls from every religious, ideological, and political background get pregnant in their teens every day.  Very few, if any, of their parents wanted that to happen.  But as long as young men are programmed, by both biology and Hollywood, to believe that if they haven't gotten laid by the time they are 16, that they are some sort of bizarre, pathetic freak, teenage girls are going to get pregnant, get STD's, or whatever, REGARDLESS of whether they had comprehensive sex ed or abstinence based instruction.  Because they all believe it won't happen to them if they give in just this once . . .

How about this:  If you disagree with someone's politics, religion, or life philosophy, bashing them for it is a part of what freedom of speech is all about. But regardless of our politics, can we all agree that the candidate's kids, especially when they are minors, should be off limits?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 06:28:35 PM »

Gotta agree with you Indy, there's no book on parenting, , kids will be kids, , and lots of things happen that aren't planned or expected. No kid ends up perfect (if there is such a thing), and many have faults that aren't so obvious. 110% true on the "Because they all believe it won't happen to them if they give in just this once", that goes for LOTS of things, pregnancy, shoplifting, drugs, DWI, just plainly driving like idiots, all kinds of things. There's no saying she's not going to be an excellent mother and an upstanding, successful human being, but for some reason people feel that's not possible. Unfortunately, some people want to extend that she is a bad person, therefore her parents are bad, therefore their political positions are erroneous.

Also, you're right, the kids should be left out.

Captain Tars Tarkas
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 10:20:23 PM »

Not attacking the kid is fine, but Palin opened herself up to this, especially since the announcement (by the McCain campaign, not Palin) manages to bash Obama in doing so, as well as saying that a not even front page diary by a random guy on Daily Kos was causing such alarm they have to address rumors now.  This is like Snickers making a press conference announcing they don't use peanuts anymore because of the 100 candy thread on this board.  They made it political.  I won't even get into the laundry list of insults on the Bush twins, Chelsea, Obama's daughters, or the sick kids Malkin went after on children's healthcare.  Palin has dozens of bad things emerging about her now, a pregnant daughter is the least of them.

NY Times article announcing:  http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/us/international-usa-politics-palin.html?_r=1&ref=politics&oref=slogin

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

Ok, , but that's a far cry from your original post. . .

Mr_Vindictive

By Sword. By Pick. By Axe. Bye Bye.

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2008, 12:11:32 AM »

Ghouck,

I'm curious of your opinion of Palin since you are a native to Alaska.  From what I've seen in your posts on this thread, you must like her as a Governor.  I believe most of us have little to no knowledge of her, and her political stances at this point.  I was only marginally aware of her because of Glenn Beck and his seemingly endless love for the woman.

A bald man named Savalas visited me last night in a dream.  I think it was a Telly vision.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2008, 08:00:32 AM »

Palin has dozens of bad things emerging about her now, a pregnant daughter is the least of them.

Such as?

Surely I don't need to point out all of Nobama's bad things?

Sarah Palin is more of a man than Obama/Biden will ever be.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »

I knew when bill kristol of the Ny Times came out in favor of her that it was a bad move.  that guy has never in my and probably his entire life been right about anything.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »

Ghouck,

I'm curious of your opinion of Palin since you are a native to Alaska.  From what I've seen in your posts on this thread, you must like her as a Governor.  I believe most of us have little to no knowledge of her, and her political stances at this point.  I was only marginally aware of her because of Glenn Beck and his seemingly endless love for the woman.

First, she's a good Governor, , compared to Merckowsky (spelled wrong intentionally) at least. But, we have to realize she is Governing a state with about 1/5 of a % of U.S. the population, and has little expierence THERE. She has done a few things: Brought back the Longevity bonus, got rid of the Jet that Morkowski illegally bought, got the NG pipeline going on, , well, 'A' track, and a few other things. Really, she's just gotten things going that had either stalled or been wrongly stopped, and has brought nothing sizable to the table that is new. It seems some are giving her credit for getting rid of the corruption in out Governmant, , GUESS AGAIN. Those guys were under investigation LONG before she hit the office, , I'm sure they were investigating HER also, since the corruption was so widespread. The FBI did NOT even REMOTELY keep her in the loop in these regards, she had NO control over even the smallest corner of that whole fiasco. I heard he speak of "being the Commander in Chief of the Alaska National Guard"? BFD, , they've not been mobilzed, , most of them have already been FEDERALIZED for quite some time due to the war, so her capacity as CiC has been to, , well, , swear in and visit some troops that are currently under someone else's command, in Iraq.

Also, keep in mind that she's under he OWN investigation (One that I believe she was RIGHT in, so no worries AFAIC).

What I see is someone SEEMINGLY doing a god job, , but it's in comparison to a ,, , well ,s**tbag, like so many of this state's politicians. She's quite a looker, and comes with tons of catch-phrases in reagrds to things that just don't matter like her basketball abilities, bear hunting, general Alaskan perceived toughness, and being a new mother again at 44 or 46 years old (No matter what, some will claim that's a challenge she took on intentionally, who knows).

Either way, she seems good at what she does HERE, but she lacks MAJOR amounts of experience, and it's hard to dig through all the media crap about "The US's HOTTEST Governor", and "The True Alaskan Survivor" to see what she's done, , especially since most of it was blatantly obvious that in was the right thing to do, just based on the fact the LAST administration did the OPPOSITE.

Basically, I think she's GREAT as a governor so far, but really don't think she's experienced enough for VP YET.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Palin's Newborn Possibly Not Hers? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.