Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:53:13 PM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Immature things you still find funny... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Immature things you still find funny...  (Read 21329 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 05, 2008, 12:26:35 AM »

Okay, admit it, you've grown up, but there's still some childish things you think about/see and you still giggle when you're alone.  With that I present my list of "Immature Things You Still Find Funny"

1. Videos of people getting injured while doing extremely stupid things.

2. Saying, "Yeah, that's what I think of that!" after breaking wind.

3. Children's songs about burning down the school/killing the teacher/going crazy sung to the tune of old Hymns. 

4. Troma films.

5. The entries in the Encyclopedia Dramatica.

6. This street sign (and yes, it's a real photo I took myself.)

7. Videos of guys getting hit in the nuts by any sort of sports ball.

8. Beavies and Butt-Head

9. Saying, "In your FAAAAAAYYYYYCE!" after I beat someone in a video/board game.

10. Old ladies swearing.  (As long as it's not at me.)

That's all I can think of off-hand.  What are YOU willing to admit to?
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 08:23:29 AM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 04:50:58 AM »

1.the 3 stooges!!!!
2."Pull My Finger!"  Or Raising a leg. Or pointing my finger at someone,like a little handgun. And then farting...of course!
3.Making silly faces at  people at work who are b***hing about one thing or another.
4.Staring intently at the sky or ceiling or at nothing at all....and watching strangers try to figure at what I'm looking at.(hehheh.)
6.Warner Bros.cartoons.(Daffy the most.)
7.Chimpanzees!
8.Speaking in a made up language to rude people.  It's an easy snappy comeback.
9.Just plain silliy nonsense of any sort.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 05:56:43 AM »

I still own Werebears & Boglins, I like going on playground slides & swings and I still eat cereal for breakfast with goofy cartoons characters on the front.  TongueOut

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »

Farts
Family Guy
People stupider than me
I haven't seen one in person but if a midget has a sense of humor about it and will dress up like a leprechaun or a dwarf then I know I'll laugh.

That's all for now.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »

Okay, admit it, you've grown up

I have?   TeddyR
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:25:10 PM »

This never gets old...

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2008, 04:38:29 PM »

I laugh at ANY BMW, Mercedes, or other expensive car that has broken down or gotten a flat and it is obvious the driver has NO idea what to do. I once saw a yuppie broken down in a neighborhood near where my parents live in a ROLLS. This neighborhood has NO houses worth less than $400,000, , ,and the guy acted like he was in Watts or the Bronx. He made some comment about how his shoes were RUINED because he had to step out on the asphalt. We sent a kid down to the corner to turn away the tow truck just to torture the guy.

Anyways, , I did laugh out loud over an elderly woman tripping on the carpet in the mall, ,, I know, , not funny, , but I still laughed.

I laughed when an inmate I was interviewing said he was raped when he was first being inprocessed. I dunno, , something about rape-o's getting the tables turned on them humors me.

I laught at the shows Jackass, Viva La Bam, The Dudesons, 1000 Ways to Die, and especially at Mike Rowe.

I laugh at any kid playing baseball that cries after getting hit with the ball. They give you a big leather glove to stop that from happening you know?

I laugh at fat kids trying to ride a skateboard or a snowboard. It rarely turns out well.

anyone under the age of 6, or over the age of 70 giving people the middle finger, , doubly so if they're throwing up the Shocker.

Emo kids, , They make me laugh quite hardily.

Pretty much any prank pulled on anyone that is asleep.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »

Taking a few fancy, highbrow sounding words (the kind politicians tend to use), and assembling them into a nonsensical sentence.

For instance, I tend to ask people for their perspective on the indifference of socialized financial architecture within a representive civic model.

I've been re-reading HG Wells' War of the Worlds lately, and I'm only now beginning to realize just how laughably wordy the whole thing is.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2008, 05:51:31 PM »

This never gets old...

lol...I seriously can't help but laugh at people falling on their @ss either.  I recall working with a woman who was sitting next to a hole puncher and fell.  On the way down, she grabbed the tray in the hole puncher containing all the small hold punches.  It was like Rip Taylor had visited the office.  I couldn't run out fast enough to laugh. 

Then one time we went to Disney On Ice with my wife's godson.  The first girl out fell on her @ss attempting a jump.  It made the show for me. 

Then theres this video I watched the other day...it mixes two things I find funny.  Violence and old people falling. 
Small | Large

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Eyesore
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2008, 07:14:27 PM »

DarkSider, I'm cryin'; "Then theres this video I watched the other day...it mixes two things I find funny.  Violence and old people falling." might be the funniest line I've ever read in a forum!

For months, between 11:30 and 12:00, I have pulled out my cell to make a crank call to my receptionist 15 feet away from me. I make annoying nasal noises that sound like words, and never hang up first. Sometimes I hear her chair creak and hear her coming down the hall- redial! and the footsteps scurry up to the front for another call. It never gets old!

I still get a weird pleasure from hiding around a corner and stretching my arms up real tall to scare unassuming prey.

Rolling my eyes back until just the whites are showing and swatting the air like a zombie while chasing my nephew still freaks him out. I laugh. (He's 3). I also got him to pick up a dog turd and take it to his Mom to see if he could have it (she's got no sense of humor, though- WTF, he can wash his hands, right?).

My greatest gift/passion/addiction though is; I have an uncanny ability to make up a B.S. story on the spot. My wife and I were walking through a parking lot, and she asked "What does Sentra mean?" I said that Soichiro (the only Asian sounding first name that ever springs to mind) Nissan was a huge Sinatra fan, but due to copyright laws he couldn't name a car a "Sinatra". One of his engineers suggested naming it a Sentra, which is how Soichiro pronounced it. He loved the idea, and the name stuck. She retold this trivia to people at work, etc. before I (laughing) told her I made it up. Now I do the same type of thing a few times a day, and it's great once you're in on the joke enough (and people want to be in on it!).

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2008, 09:35:59 PM »

DarkSider, I'm cryin'; "Then theres this video I watched the other day...it mixes two things I find funny.  Violence and old people falling." might be the funniest line I've ever read in a forum!

Cheers BounceGiggle

Another thing I find funny is videos of random things getting blown up. 

WARNING NOT SAFE FOR WORK AND DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
Small | Large

Small | Large
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 09:40:37 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2008, 09:50:40 PM »

Trying to say Multisyllabic words when you belch.  I had a nephew who could belch the entire Pledge of Allegiance  when he was 10 years old.

I just made me so proud . . . (sniff!)

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2008, 12:14:00 AM »

When fat people break something.

I was at a family reunion last weekend. Every man there (myself included) was substantially portly.
After a few hours of cannonballs in the pool, the diving board broke.
It wasn't me.

I've always had a little something around the middle.
Once, when I was about 13 or 14, I was sitting in class, when the bell rang.
Like everyone else, I got up & made a b-line for the door.
I made it about five feet before I realized my desk was stuck to my big a**.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2008, 02:58:56 AM »

He made some comment about how his shoes were RUINED because he had to step out on the asphalt. We sent a kid down to the corner to turn away the tow truck just to torture the guy.

TeddyR TeddyR Thumbup

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2008, 03:38:08 AM »

I've always had a little something around the middle.
Once, when I was about 13 or 14, I was sitting in class, when the bell rang.
Like everyone else, I got up & made a b-line for the door.
I made it about five feet before I realized my desk was stuck to my big a**.

TeddyR BounceGiggle TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Pages: [1] 2 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Immature things you still find funny... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.