Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:50:33 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Immature things you still find funny... « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Immature things you still find funny...  (Read 21320 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2008, 07:27:05 AM »

DarkSider, I'm cryin'; "Then theres this video I watched the other day...it mixes two things I find funny.  Violence and old people falling." might be the funniest line I've ever read in a forum!

For months, between 11:30 and 12:00, I have pulled out my cell to make a crank call to my receptionist 15 feet away from me. I make annoying nasal noises that sound like words, and never hang up first. Sometimes I hear her chair creak and hear her coming down the hall- redial! and the footsteps scurry up to the front for another call. It never gets old!

I still get a weird pleasure from hiding around a corner and stretching my arms up real tall to scare unassuming prey.

Rolling my eyes back until just the whites are showing and swatting the air like a zombie while chasing my nephew still freaks him out. I laugh. (He's 3). I also got him to pick up a dog turd and take it to his Mom to see if he could have it (she's got no sense of humor, though- WTF, he can wash his hands, right?).

My greatest gift/passion/addiction though is; I have an uncanny ability to make up a B.S. story on the spot. My wife and I were walking through a parking lot, and she asked "What does Sentra mean?" I said that Soichiro (the only Asian sounding first name that ever springs to mind) Nissan was a huge Sinatra fan, but due to copyright laws he couldn't name a car a "Sinatra". One of his engineers suggested naming it a Sentra, which is how Soichiro pronounced it. He loved the idea, and the name stuck. She retold this trivia to people at work, etc. before I (laughing) told her I made it up. Now I do the same type of thing a few times a day, and it's great once you're in on the joke enough (and people want to be in on it!).

I'm going to try out the Sentra story!  BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
the master
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2008, 11:35:15 AM »

anything and everything on here
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 12:50:54 PM »

I still make up nicknames for just about everyone I work with (I don't let the inmates know this though), actually pretty much everyone I meet. There's a big fat racist hillbilly I call "Rerun", another guy named Joe we call "Jo-mo", a guy named Marshall I call "Marsh-hole", and I call my niece Stephanie "Step-on-me" (which is really funny since her last name is "Head"). I still call ANYONE named Chuck "Up Chuck". I used to call a guy at the shipyard "Grady", because he looked like a photo negative of Grady from "Sanford and Sons". A friend of the family named Nick got the name "Nick Gobbler", , and another named Natua is called "Snatchblackman" (not sure where that one came from), Derek is called Door-ek (The word DORK stretched out), Logan is called Loge-ann, and Mark is called "Barfignugen". Travis is Beavis, John becomes "Juan Wayne, the Colombian Gayboy" (even though he's Itialian,, kinda). There's a kid whose last name was Coleman, , that I named "Cole-Hole" in the 6th grade and it stuck permanently, , even the adults called him that. I call pretty much any woman named Pam or Sam "Spam". There are TONS more that I really can't post here.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 03:06:24 PM »

This is awful,  but I find midgets hilarious.  Once I was driving past a pharmacy and one was out mowing the lawn.  I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes.  Its a terrible habit but I have almost an involuntary reaction for me to laugh when I see one.

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 03:09:43 PM »

This is awful,  but I find midgets hilarious.  Once I was driving past a pharmacy and one was out mowing the lawn.  I couldn't stop laughing for five minutes.  Its a terrible habit but I have almost an involuntary reaction for me to laugh when I see one.

You should come and live on my street then! There's a midget guy who dresses like a gangsta-rapper who walks past every lunchtime to go get his newspaper.

-I don't actually find midgets funny though, I never have....I dunno  Question

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 03:13:33 PM »

You should come and live on my street then! There's a midget guy who dresses like a gangsta-rapper who walks past every lunchtime to go get his newspaper.

-I don't actually find midgets funny though, I never have....I dunno  Question
Yeah you know I don't mean to offend little people.  I just can't help it.   Apparently a lot of society can't either.  For example, people who thought mini me in the Austin Powers film was funny or midget wrestling.  BounceGiggle Bless them, they have a lot to put up with not to mention me a jerk like me laughing. 

DarkSider's Realm

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 03:26:21 PM »

Midget tossing DarkSider? Now, this is funny!  BounceGiggle

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 03:40:30 PM »

Dude stop, you're killing me...

DarkSider's Realm

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 04:30:44 PM »

Midget tossing DarkSider? Now, this is funny!  BounceGiggle

Hey, , you netter not be in Florida or New York, , that's ILLEGAL there. .Question

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

BTM

« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »

Getting flashbacks from that scene in South Park where a midget is trying to talk to the school about a lesson in tolerance and Cartman can NOT stop laughing.  Everyone else is DEAD silent, but Cartman just keeps going and going.  He's like, "Oh, oh, they've got him in a little suit!  AHAHAHHA!" (Midget's wearing a suit and tie.) 

The midget tries repeatedly to teach Cartman a lesson in tolerance and being non judgmental.  (You can guess how well it goes.)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 01:19:19 PM »

Getting flashbacks from that scene in South Park where a midget is trying to talk to the school about a lesson in tolerance and Cartman can NOT stop laughing.  Everyone else is DEAD silent, but Cartman just keeps going and going.  He's like, "Oh, oh, they've got him in a little suit!  AHAHAHHA!" (Midget's wearing a suit and tie.) 

The midget tries repeatedly to teach Cartman a lesson in tolerance and being non judgmental.  (You can guess how well it goes.)

Oh yeah, that was very, very funny and here it is....
Small | Large

"Now say Carol Ann don't go into the light" LMAO HAHAHAH TeddyR
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:29:37 PM by Circus_Circus » Logged

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »

I am 100% NOT racist in any way, , but there's little on Encyclopedia Dramatica that I don't laugh at.

Joe the Destroyer
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 02:21:30 PM »

1. Saying "your mom" or "that's what she said" after key comments.

2. Bodily function jokes, if they're well placed (a la vomit scene from Family Guy).

3. Yeah, I have to agree with Troma.
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 04:54:32 PM »

1. Saying "your mom" or "that's what she said" after key comments.

Answering any question that starts with the word "why" with "Because you touch yourself at night" or "Because God sees what you do and hates you for it"

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 05:14:08 PM »

That Cartman clip was hliarious BounceGiggle I recall a DJ back in the mid 90s round here who had a feature on his show calling "midget sightings".  People would call up whenever they saw one somewhere.  I remember seeing one that worked at Walmart back in the day.  My friend always said he was going to ask him for something on the top shelf.  What a prick my friend was...lol...

DarkSider's Realm

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Immature things you still find funny... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.