Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:15:45 PM
714377 Posts in 53096 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  BAD horror movies!!! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: BAD horror movies!!!  (Read 3421 times)
silkandspikes
New Visitor

« on: September 10, 2008, 12:44:46 PM »

Does anyone watch any of the Full Moon films?  Demonic Toys, Dollman, The Gingerdead Man (aka Gary Busey as a murderous cookie)... so horrible but so funny...

and speaking of really bad horror movies apparently they're making a new Puppet Master, I'm a fan of the series but the last couple have been so bad they're actually scary.  I actually got the whole set free from Full Moon.com when I bought some Decapitron toy doll (for my bf, its his 21st), it was really cool because I'm cheap and all those DVD's would cost, like, $100, check it out if you're a fan... I'm thinking about sending Retro back though
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »

Of course we watch them! 
They're required viewing for any bad movie lover.   Wink  Thumbup

Still haven't seen Gingerdead Man yet.  Gonna have to check that one out soon after reading Nathan Shumate's review.
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 03:41:21 PM »

I 2nd the "Of course"! The Puppet Master series is my 2nd favorite horror franchise, although the last few have been bad, they all have their saving graces IMO. Shrieker was OK, Zarkorr was awesome (Like a sober Douglas Adams meets Cloverfield, IMO BounceGiggle ), I'm planning to get Tourist Trap and Blood Dolls (Blood Dolls had a very, very strong beginning and middle b-movily speaking Wink, missed the end Bluesad) soon and next I wanna pick up a few others. Viva Charles Band! TeddyR

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Underbelly
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 05:29:43 PM »

Well, duh!

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 05:57:14 PM »

Does anyone watch any of the Full Moon films?  Demonic Toys, Dollman, The Gingerdead Man (aka Gary Busey as a murderous cookie)... so horrible but so funny...

and speaking of really bad horror movies apparently they're making a new Puppet Master, I'm a fan of the series but the last couple have been so bad they're actually scary.  I actually got the whole set free from Full Moon.com when I bought some Decapitron toy doll (for my bf, its his 21st), it was really cool because I'm cheap and all those DVD's would cost, like, $100, check it out if you're a fan... I'm thinking about sending Retro back though

Course we do! BTW you forgot "Jack Frost"

(shudders)

Fausto
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 08:34:42 PM »

My opinion of "Gingerdead Man" is documented here:

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,113737.0.html

"When I die, I hope you will use my body creatively." - Shin Chan

"Tonight, we will honor the greatest writers in America with a modest 9 by 12 certificate and a check for three thousand dollars...three thousand dollars? Stephen King makes more than that for writing boo on a cocktail napkin." - Jimmy Breslin
SynapticBoomstick
Cinematic Monster Fanatic from Weird New Jersey
Bad Movie Lover

One monster with extra cheese, hold the plot.

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 09:30:46 AM »

Gah, Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys! I tell myself I never saw that  Drink

Kleel's rule is harsh :-B
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 09:35:49 AM »

My opinion of "Gingerdead Man" is documented here:

http://www.badmovies.org/forum/index.php/topic,113737.0.html

BounceGiggle BWAHAHAH!  TeddyR

The Burgomaster
Aggravating People Worldwide Since 1964

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »

I have to admit I am in the minority regarding the PUPPETMASTER series.  I saw the first two movies in the series around the time they were released on VHS and I didn't care for them at all.  I haven't watched them since then (or attempted to watch the rest of the series), so maybe I'll give them another try and see if my opinion changes.

"Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone."
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  BAD horror movies!!! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.