Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 01:13:11 PM
714158 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7732 Members
Latest Member: Larryfiste
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  100 Problems with 100 Lists « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: 100 Problems with 100 Lists  (Read 13264 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

666. Finding out that there are no pictures of Sgt Bedlam from "Highway To Hell" in existence!

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 03:07:49 PM »

XXX. Doing research on imdb,looking for the perfect pic, adding a video to compliment it...and while your jumping from photobucket to youtube to badmovies.org....and start typing- WARNING! I have to change my post,because somebody else has used the actor/monster/movie I was going to...and did it with just three words and no illustrations.  Bluesad sigh

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 03:38:09 PM »

XXX. Doing research on imdb,looking for the perfect pic, adding a video to compliment it...and while your jumping from photobucket to youtube to badmovies.org....and start typing- WARNING! I have to change my post,because somebody else has used the actor/monster/movie I was going to...and did it with just three words and no illustrations.  Bluesad sigh

Even worse than that...
When you write a long thought out thread and have pics uploaded to Imageshack ready to post and your session ends and the system logs you out.   Hatred

There was one thread I wrote awhile back (I forget which one) that was at least 1000-2000 words and I had pics ready.
I must've spent 20-30 minutes writing it and looking for the images and then when I went to post it all, it said I was logged out.
When I clicked the back button, it was all gone.
I remember saying out loud, "Oh, no f-ing way!"
I had to re-write the entire thing.

It's happened to me several times.
Ever since then, if I'm writing a particularly long post, I'll bring up a blank Wordpad and copy and paste my progress onto it so that way if my session times out, I've got it there saved and don't have to redo everything.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 03:41:42 PM by Ash » Logged
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 05:05:57 PM »

Even worse than that...
When you write a long thought out thread and have pics uploaded to Imageshack ready to post and your session ends and the system logs you out.   Hatred

The session timeout has been set to 30 minutes for as long as I can remember.  I bumped it up to 40 minutes.  However, writing long posts in a word processing program (or Wordpad), then pasting them to the forum, is definitely what I recommend.  I do the same thing.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 05:49:54 PM »

100. If you don't come in near the beginning and there's no master list, then it's a b***h reading through everything and seeing what is and isn't on the thread.

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 05:53:15 PM »

1999.  Youtube video you can't post due to "Embedding disabled by request".  Words can't say how much I hate these people. 

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 06:00:02 PM »

1066. Leaving them unfinished  Bluesad

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2008, 10:29:10 PM »

42. When people post nominations with a really long explanation tied to it.  I mean really, a few short sentences as to why is enough.  I don't need ten thousand words to know why you like that so much.  And another thing, why can' I get any Tang around here.  And what's the deal with the Sunny-D commercials.  Do you remember those?  The kids are all excited about some crappy fruit drink.  Not to mention Kool-Aid, really, I don't want to drink fruit punch out of some weird guy's head, especially when all the debris from my recently shattered wall just fell in there.  My Dad would kill me if he came home and there was a massive hole in the wall, especially if I blamed it on a giant talking jug of juice.  If you're still reading this then congratulations.  By the way, how many midgets do you think can fit in a phone booth?  Can't be THAT many.  Seriously are you even paying attention anymore?

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2008, 11:35:48 PM »

A.) There are far to many 100 list.

Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 07:18:41 AM »

42. When people post nominations with a really long explanation tied to it.  I mean really, a few short sentences as to why is enough.  I don't need ten thousand words to know why you like that so much.  And another thing, why can' I get any Tang around here.  And what's the deal with the Sunny-D commercials.  Do you remember those?  The kids are all excited about some crappy fruit drink.  Not to mention Kool-Aid, really, I don't want to drink fruit punch out of some weird guy's head, especially when all the debris from my recently shattered wall just fell in there.  My Dad would kill me if he came home and there was a massive hole in the wall, especially if I blamed it on a giant talking jug of juice.  If you're still reading this then congratulations.  By the way, how many midgets do you think can fit in a phone booth?  Can't be THAT many.  Seriously are you even paying attention anymore?

BounceGiggle HAHAHA, why doesn't the Kool-Aid dude smash when he busts through a wall?

Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 07:29:20 AM »

2008.) It would seem that many people today can't count to 100 without the help of 9 friends.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 08:58:22 AM »

2008.) It would seem that many people today can't count to 100 without the help of 9 friends.

Or 4 friends if everybody is bare foot. TeddyR

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
Doc Daneeka
The Game is Finished?

It's neVer over!

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »

>:(

42 1/2 . People don't explain choices

https://www.youtube.com/user/silverspherechannel
For the latest on the fifth installment in Don Coscarelli's Phantasm saga.
Raffine

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008, 05:08:39 PM »

IVIII. Malcolm McDowell

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008, 07:10:57 PM »

Four Hundred Twenty Two - How come a bunch of grown presumably heterosexual men haven't started a "Top 100 Hottest Chicks" thread???   Question

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  100 Problems with 100 Lists « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.