Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:55:17 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A mime is a WONDERFUL thing to waste! « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A mime is a WONDERFUL thing to waste!  (Read 2864 times)
Flangepart
« on: March 11, 2002, 07:18:01 PM »

Neville started it. in the "Suburban Commando " posts , he had a great line about mimes. And i realised why i....and many other sentiant beings....don't ...like...mimes! They are, to quote Tom Servo, "The rotten, silverfish Infested underbelly of the clown world"...and i don't care if they're danish or what! Think "Killer Klowns from Outer Space II : Attack of the mimes!" Get Lucas on the blower, i got a live one here! Now theres a scary thought. But, Mimes are mutated off shoots of the clown world. Sooooo.....what favorite Mime incidents do you recall seeing? Death, dismemberment, ev-il incarnate man trapped in a box routines...Wait, thats redundant......and , on that happy note....what mayhem would you LIKE to see happen to a Mime in a movie maby? Baby......Dammed alliteration bone!
Mofo Rising
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2002, 07:41:34 PM »

I like SHAKES THE CLOWN.  The movie takes place in a bizarre universe (clowniverse?) where there is a strict hierarchy in the clown world.  Rodeo clowns are at the top.  If you're a regular party clown you wouldn't go to a rodeo clown bar.  Mimes, on the other hand, are at the very bottom of the run.  The movie features a cameo by their demi-god, Robin Williams.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2002, 10:45:49 PM »

My favorite mime scene is in the opening scene of Day of the Beast, in which a priest, trying to get on Satan's good side in order to find out where the anti-christ will be born, shoves a mime into the street without breaking stride. Love that movie...
Brian Ringler
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2002, 12:49:52 PM »

I like how in the Super Dave movie he uses mimes as some sort of pet at his amusement park.  He feeds them treats and keeps them fenced in.
Lee
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2002, 12:24:57 AM »

The mime in Ninja Academy was the funniest person there. The stupidness of the jokes involving him were atleast funny, unlike the other idiots. As for others....him so many great jokes at a mimes exspence it's hard to say.
Vermin Boy
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2002, 08:07:03 AM »

Ooh! Just remembered the "mime cop" in Q! Imagine how much safer the streets would be if real police forces consisted of Kwai Chang Caine, John Shaft, and a gun-toting mime...
AndyC
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2002, 10:10:03 PM »

Interesting coincidence. Last week, I had to photograph one of the local constables for an article I've written on parking and traffic safety. Basically, I showed up at shift change and got whatever unfortunate soul the sergeant could shanghai for me. Figuring I'd crop out the background, I put him in front of the station and got him to do a few halfhearted poses (he's a cop, not a model). The only usable shot I got was one of him "directing traffic," but the way he's holding his hands, it looks exactly like he's trapped in an imaginary box.
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2002, 12:32:31 PM »

"Blue Silence"

"Mime's On Patrol"

"Mime Cop"

"Your Butt Is Mime"

Could be a movie...mime police officers...
Flangepart
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2002, 01:22:03 PM »

Sci-fi Mimes.>  Enemy Mime.   Mimeledon.     Maniac mime cop.     Mime after Mime.     Silent Running in place.     The Mime Machine.       The Mime people.     Murderous Mimes from Outer Space.      Mime war.      (He he he, me so warped.)
Jay O'Connor
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2002, 02:42:53 PM »

Sounds like project planning for the Italian film industry for the next few years

Ah, yes...a cheap Italian mime movie, dubbed into English!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  A mime is a WONDERFUL thing to waste! « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.