Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:10:15 AM
714433 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  LEAVING? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: LEAVING?  (Read 221 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« on: January 28, 2024, 10:47:12 PM »

Leaving?

Reply #10 on: November 14, 2023, 11:20:46 PM

Shame you had to say all this, Ronny, since I'd planned for a while that tomorrow, which marks a year to the day since I started those This Day in  Your History entries, would be a good stopping point, and I'd decided it's my last day here for the foreseeable future, maybe permanently.  I wasn't going to say anything about it, just go, but I'd rather it be known than have it look like you ran me off. (Which would be way beyond your ability.) I would have rather parted on friendlier terms with you, since you never know  when you'll never hear from someone again. As it is, at least I'll know how you truly felt about me in your final reckoning after fifteen years.
And I'll know in the end you were an intolerant drunk
Stay healthy, Ron.

Re: Today Let me Say
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2023, 09:22:17 AM »

I just think it's been odd, RC, how people here who have come after me, just lock, stock and barrel started things 100%, somehow convince themselves and others that they were the victims just because they sometimes got the worst of it when I stood up to them. Nice thing about a written record is it's there to be seen, and for anyone who cares to look back, it's right there, I wasn't the one who picked these fights, including this one, which began when you personally attacked me, as you've so often done. As several people I could name have, really. But why should you when the self-righteous myth is so much more satisfying, huh?

You've viciously picked on a lot of people here in your time, RC, mostly because you didn't like what they stood for, in the process becoming as repressive as the "Nazi" forces you claim to oppose but in your boiling hate have more in common with than you might like to think. There's a guy here who likes Trump, many Americans from all walks of life do despite your bigotry against them, and I've read posts where you cross lines that should never be crossed and make fun of him for his personal life in ways that were as mean as anything I've ever seen on the internet. You've got a cruel streak, RC, and you're angry inside.

You also never quite got that on this site people are laughing at you, Ron, not with you. You amuse more than stand as someone people would welcome in their home.

Don't know if you'll...be here next time I come in, Ronny, if I do, but hang in there.

???
« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 11:19:07 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  LEAVING? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.