Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 08:32:18 AM
714256 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7736 Members
Latest Member: ShayneGree
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Nerd sex (warning somewhat explicit) « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nerd sex (warning somewhat explicit)  (Read 4062 times)
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« on: September 19, 2008, 08:40:39 AM »

So, I'm roaming around various Livejournal communities when I come across one called "Nerd Sex", and I'm like, "The hell?"  So, I click on it and start reading various entries when I came across this rather bizarre but strangely hilarious story.... 

NOTE: Again, this is NOT my story, I'm just re-posting it, the writer is female...

"Anyhoo, pertinent info.  24 year old mostly heterosexual female.  Raised by lesbians who will not be making an appearance in today's story.  Sorry folks!

One night the boy and I were enjoying a rather low key night of video games. We had been playing Marvel vs. Capcom on the ol' dreamcast for the past hour and he had been consistently kicking my ass. Normally the fights aren't quite so one-sided, thus I accused him of having a rabbit's foot shoved up his ass. Being a magnanimous winner, he of course pointed out that I had been attempting to distract him all night by flashing my boobs at him. Which was true, but besides the point.

Eventually I got sick of watching his winning streak continue, and decided to jump him. Video game momentarily forgotten, we get on to the foreplay. Now not being particularly bright in his timing, the boy decides that after my humiliating defeat, I should be perfectly willing to let him take me from behind. Now I should explain that I can not come from doggy style. It just does not happen. I have a friggin hair trigger from being on top though, so it tends to even out. As I'm preparing to explain to him the idiocy of this request in the most scathing tones I have available to me (which after all of the foreplay is pretty much “you stupid-head”), I have a brilliant idea.

I agreed to his plans and he was understandably quite happy. I arranged myself facing the foot of my bed, which just happens to face the television and the still going video game (thank you infinite time!) and he gets ready behind me. I know from past experience that once he gets going back there, he is completely oblivious to the world around him until he finishes. As soon as I think the coast is clear, I pick up my video game controller from earlier and begin to destroy his win record. It is extremely petty and silly, but for some reason, it just seemed like an appropriate response. As we had muted the repetitive game music during the foreplay, I had no fears he would discover me before he was done. Unfortunately I had failed to calculate my own ability to zone out on my surroundings into my equation. I was quite enjoying demolishing his poor defenseless character, when suddenly all movement behind me stopped. I glanced over my shoulder to see the boy staring transfixed at the screen. As I tried to lamely get rid of the controller in my hand (choosing to be in denial about how busted I was) he was finally able to form some sort of coherent question.

“Did you just seduce me so that you could stop my winning streak on a video game?”

“...yes?”

Here is the point of the story which I believe conclusively proves that geeks should always date other geeks. His response?

“Oh my god, I love you so much!” At this point the hilarity of the whole situation finally caught up with both of us and we laughed ourselves stupid. Yea, there was a reason we dated for five years ;-) Obviously no one else would be able to stand me.

Not sure what else to say about that, except personally, as much as I love video (or, in my case, computer) games, I think if I had a REAL woman in my apartment I'd be playing with something else more often instead.  But hey, that sounds like a funny/cool chick to be with.  :)

Anyway, to read more crazyass stories of nerdy lovemaking, you can go here to check out the community...

http://community.livejournal.com/nerd_sex/
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 08:43:50 AM by BTM » Logged

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
ghouck
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 11:38:59 AM »

Good story until I rememberd they were NERDS, thus unattractive, so it's kinda creepy. I'm picturing Booger and the accordian playing girl from "Revenge of the Nerds". Not a pretty sight. ..

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »

I like to imagine all female nerds as looking like Cat Schwartz

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Nerd sex (warning somewhat explicit) « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.