Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 01:59:18 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80's (?) animated film with dinosaurs? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: 80's (?) animated film with dinosaurs?  (Read 46579 times)
VeilsOfMaya
New Visitor

« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »

Thanks dude!!! That's the one! BounceGiggle
VeilsOfMaya
New Visitor

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 04:14:59 PM »

I've been looking for that movie forever..! Thanks man!!
Kooshmeister
The King of Koosh!
Bad Movie Lover

Must have caffeine...

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 05:47:18 AM »

That definitely does appear to be the correct film! Thank you!  Cheers

Sorry for my late, late reply.
jpse
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 11:27:48 PM »

i know what movie you are talking about but me to i cant seen to find it no were it's about a boy who fine this babay triceratops they became friends and there is a t-rex that kill the mohther in front of the baby triceratops went the baby growsup he take revenges   and he fights with the t-rex the movie it's realy bloody and sad and cant seen to find the name if  is somebody knows please tell me
Jason Todd
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2010, 10:17:17 AM »

"i know what movie you are talking about but me to i cant seen to find it no were it's about a boy who fine this babay triceratops they became friends and there is a t-rex that kill the mohther in front of the baby triceratops went the baby growsup he take revenges   and he fights with the t-rex the movie it's realy bloody and sad and cant seen to find the name if  is somebody knows please tell me"

Yes! Iīm looking for that movie too, I donīt know if it is "Age of the Great Dinosaurs (79) (a.k.a..Daikyoryu no Jidai) or another one. Please help T.T
Jason Todd
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2010, 10:27:55 AM »

"i know what movie you are talking about but me to i cant seen to find it no were it's about a boy who fine this babay triceratops they became friends and there is a t-rex that kill the mohther in front of the baby triceratops went the baby growsup he take revenges   and he fights with the t-rex the movie it's realy bloody and sad and cant seen to find the name if  is somebody knows please tell me"

Yes! Iīm looking for that movie too, I donīt know if it is "Age of the Great Dinosaurs (79) (a.k.a..Daikyoryu no Jidai) or another one. Please help T.T

Ok, now I know that IT IS Age of the great dinosaurs the movie Iīm looking for, but the problem is I donīt know where to download it or watch it, can anyone of you guys help me? Itīll be most appreciated
Pano
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2010, 06:44:18 PM »

I was searching for this title and could only find it here, so great job guys ! however i still cant find somewhere to download it, plz help! hot
Alex
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 12:11:06 AM »

I totally just watched this movie.  I have it on tape from when I was little, living in Italy.  We were stationed in Vecenza and it must have been shown on the local army television station.  We had it named "Age of Dinosaurs", but it's definitely what everyone is talking about.  IT f**king rules.... heavy s**t!  I may try to upload it but it'll be crappy.... we'll see.....
Jorge Gaz
New Visitor

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »

People i just enjoyed this forum for this reason!!!! 1991 - Australian Tv my parents videotaped that for me ! I ve been looking at least 10 years to find this in Greece! It's a great animation and i think that has something special (it's not only for  kids)
planetnowhere1
New Visitor

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 11:59:07 AM »

I have the film which I taped from the tv about 20....at least 20 years.....ago! Haven't seen any 'proper' dvds or videos with it on it. At least not from the 21st century. I also didn't realise it had another name. The 'Age of Dinosaurs' is what the film, I have on tape, is called. It is similar to anime style. It also has Babypuss in it.
planetnowhere1
New Visitor

« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2015, 04:41:22 PM »

Hi People!

I have the movie, or at least the one they played on TV. I taped it when it was played in 1992 from the TV. 'The Age of Dinosaurs' is what they call the TV version. Apart from my TV, all inclusive advertisements ( lol ) , version, I haven't been able to find a video or DVD copy. Now, just because the movie was played in 1992, it doesn't mean that it was made in 1992 and has 'The Age of Dinosaurs' as its original name. Also, it doesn't mean that all the aspects of the film are true to the original.

I have just been looking up 'Run For Life', a film about two friends, one who gets sentenced to jail unfairly and the other takes his place so that the first can go to his sisters wedding on the promise that he returns to save his friend from dying in his place. My point being that on my quest to find this movie, I found that it's real name is: 'Olympic Fable: Run for Life'. It has a pop-like song in the video version substituted for beautiful music in the TV version. The name of one character has changed. Philos in TV version. Melios in video version.

Make sure that ALL the facets of the movie you are looking for are all valid and correct. Good luck! 
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  80's (?) animated film with dinosaurs? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is Đ 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.