Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:44:03 AM
713408 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Audio Commentary Tracks « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Favorite Audio Commentary Tracks  (Read 11252 times)
schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2008, 02:47:31 PM »

No standouts in my mind except maybe "The Incredibles" (or was this supposed to be limited to B-Movies). I'm kind of an animation geek, so I loved all the behind the scenes stuff.

A general comment though: I've decided that producers and directors are going to have interesting stuff to say, stuff I'm glad I learned. And actors, as a general rule, not so much. Partly that's because the actors just weren't aware of 90% of what was going on aside from the brief time they were on the set.
JaseSF
Super Space Age Freaky Geek
B-Movie Kraken

Soon, your brain will turn to jelly.

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 07:10:26 PM »

The Old Dark House: Commentary by star Gloria Stuart.

It Came From Outer Space: Tom Weaver brings up some interesting and thoughtful points that inspired a great thread one time at scifilm.org's old message board.

The Day the Earth Stood Still: Robert Wise and Nicolas Meyer

Those stand out in my mind.

"This above all: To thine own self be true!"
Foywonder
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2008, 04:08:21 AM »

C.H.U.D. - The funniest cast commentary I've ever seen. Starts out serious for the first few minutes and then goes total MST3K of their own movie. A must see (or should that be hear?)

NOW SHOWING IN FOYEURISM:
GOLDEN BAT - Feast your eyes on the wildest, wackiest, funkiest, Chiba-est Japanese superhero movie you've probably never heard of
B-WARE THE BLOG! - My blog devoted to the schlocktastic!
inframan
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008, 01:41:49 PM »

Re-Animator, the track with the cast is great, you can tell the really love the movie and had a good time making it.

Bruce on the Evil Dead films, although I remember a spfx guy on ED2 track that was really annoying. Bruce did a good commentary on Thou Shall Not Kill Except... Thumbup

I'll have to check out those Carpenter/Russel DVD tracks. Cheers
BTM
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2008, 10:35:04 PM »

Re-Animator, the track with the cast is great, you can tell the really love the movie and had a good time making it.

Wow, be interesting to hear what Barbra Crampton had to say about that one particular scene (don't play dumb, you know what I'm talking about!)  :)

"Some people mature, some just get older." -Andrew Vachss
Menard
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2008, 10:42:48 PM »

Just edging out over some others is the commentary from The Hills Have Eyes (the original). I originally didn't think too much of the film (didn't dislike it, just wasn't that impressed) until I watched it a second time with the commentary on, and it made the film much more enjoyable, to me anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Audio Commentary Tracks « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.