Main Menu

Ever Been Bitten?

Started by Ash, September 20, 2008, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister Grace

i got bit by a brown recluse once, it was rather nasty. I've been in a couple of brawls that resulted in bites, but nothing too bad. What I want to know is: Why is it always the more sadistic people who call a bite a 'love-nip'? and a back-hand is always a 'little-swat'. Interesting...
Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-

Trevor

Quote from: Patient7 on September 22, 2008, 04:51:26 PM
Quote from: Ash on September 22, 2008, 04:41:12 PM
Quote from: The DarkSider on September 22, 2008, 03:52:10 PM
I'm not sure what it is but when I got outside mosquitos ring the dinner bell.  The same with my son.  My wife never gets bit and I explain to her the she has bitter blood.   :teddyr:

Has anyone ever been bitten by a tick and/or infected with lyme disease.  My mother in law just found out she had it and she's had the symptoms for several years.  The doctors kept thinking it was something else. 

I've been bitten by ticks a few times but they never transmitted any disease to me.  The little bastards are damn near impossible to get off the skin.

Also, mosquitoes are attracted to the carbon dioxide we exhale and the color blue.
So if you go out during summer and the mosquitoes are bad, don't wear blue...and try not to breathe much.   :tongueout:

That explains why they bite me so much, I fart a lot and my favorite color is blue.

:teddyr: :bouncegiggle: Karma!
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

I live in a garden flat so I end up getting bitten by a lot of ugly buggers ~ I once woke up and found a rain spider crawling on my face. They are fat, ugly things and look very scary although they're not poisonous at all. They normally wind up as a smear on my cricket bat.  :buggedout:

Picture here:  :buggedout: :buggedout: www.simon.co.za/along-came-a-spider
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.