Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:16:53 PM
713371 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  It Really Annoys Me When... « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Author Topic: It Really Annoys Me When...  (Read 38335 times)
Ash
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« on: September 22, 2008, 02:35:32 PM »

For your response, please type "It really annoys me when" and then type something that really annoys you.

It really annoys me when I walk by some lady's shopping cart at a store, she's got her purse in the top part of it and she gives me a glare and then pulls the cart closer to her...as if I was planning to snatch her purse.
I'm a clean cut preppy-looking guy so it really annoys me that these women would think I would stoop so low as to steal from them in a public place.

How about you?
What really annoys you?
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 03:10:42 PM »

It really annoys me when I have to use a public restroom and there is sh*t splattered every where.  Even on regions of the toilet that defy physics.  WTF!   Hatred

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 03:29:25 PM »

It Really Annoys Me When: I'm at the supermarket and trying to pay (by debit card) and the idiot behind me gets all offended because I make an effort to hide my pin number. Common F-ing courtesy in my book, and I usually ask them why they are so concerned, the only concern they could POSSIBLY have is if they WERE trying to get my PIN.

It Really Annoys Me When: I encounter rude tourists, which where I live is daily during the summer. I'm in the supermarket and I have 3 F-ing items and this touroid asks me if they can go ahead of me in line with their ~45 items because "You don't understand, we're in a hurry, we have to be on the boat in less than 20 minutes". The store is open 24 hours, so it's not like they couldn't have planned around their fishing trip. THEN, we get the "I didn't spend 35 years in the Navy to sit here and wait on other people". I've met more retired Military that try and throw around authority that they just don't have than I ever care to. I've also cussed a few of them out, the look on their face usually makes it worth it.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 03:36:23 PM »

It Really Annoys Me When: I encounter rude tourists, which where I live is daily during the summer. I'm in the supermarket and I have 3 F-ing items and this touroid asks me if they can go ahead of me in line with their ~45 items because "You don't understand, we're in a hurry, we have to be on the boat in less than 20 minutes". The store is open 24 hours, so it's not like they couldn't have planned around their fishing trip. THEN, we get the "I didn't spend 35 years in the Navy to sit here and wait on other people". I've met more retired Military that try and throw around authority that they just don't have than I ever care to. I've also cussed a few of them out, the look on their face usually makes it worth it.
In RI we get some of the worst tourists in the world.  You can always tell its summer when the driving conditions worsen ten fold.

DarkSider's Realm

Wortcov
Bad Movie Lover

the High Inquisitor of bath and wells

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

it really annoys me when: I step on the bus and is full, well, that doesn't sound that annoying, but 4 out of 5 times dose it stand people all the way to front door, and after been standing for 4-5 hours in school could I kill for a seat. 

And when I get to the point where I change bus has the other one allready left because my bus was 5 Min's late, and that has happend 3 out of 5 times in 2 weeks. So then I have to wait in the middle in nowhere for 30 Min's- 1hour.  Hatred
ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »

It Really Annoys Me When: Women act tough. I can understand it if the ARE tough, and I don't mean tough for a WOMAN, but rather a woman that is tough compared to most MEN. I had some wench approach me in a parking lot and come straight off with "I don't know who you are but if you try that $h!t again I'm going to beat your ass, believe that". I asked where that came from and she did the old "Don't act like you don't know". First, I may not be the toughest guy on earth, but I've been a smart-@$$ my ENTIRE life and I've been in twice as many fights as anyone I know, I've done it enough and know enough that I'm pretty good at it. This short, fat little butterball wench would be tied in a knot in 15 seconds if I wanted, and the only thing stopping me was the fact she was a woman. I've run into that quite a bit here in AK, and that was the ONLY time it wasn't a native woman. My reaction is usually to provoke a further response that either a) They leave b) They run off to get their man involved, or once c) Gets the woman to show she really IS as stupid as what she's saying.

Like I said, I don't have a problem with genuinely tough people, but when a woman talks trash and acts tough when in reality they aren't and the only thing keeping them from getting KTFO is the fact that they are a WOMAN, it annoys the heck out of me.

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

It Really Annoys Me When: I encounter rude tourists, which where I live is daily during the summer.

Heh. The first time I read that, my eyes saw "NUDE tourists" and I was wondering "where does that guy live?"

It really annoys me when some guy is crawling along in front of me on the road 10 mph below the speed limit, then just before the red light he speeds up and makes the light, leaving me stuck. For some reason there seem to be a lot of people who do this. Is it a cheap power play? Does this make up for a sad and lonely life?
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 04:05:53 PM »

It really annoys me when people use the self checkouts and look at it like it is rocket science.  Shouldn't these things be reserved for self sufficient people with a brain?  All I want to do is pay for my chips you bastard! 

DarkSider's Realm

Patient7

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 04:09:03 PM »

It really annoys me when I'm thinking about basically anything in general, and when I'm thinking I have that expression of inward thought on my face, and people assume that means I want to talk to them about something I'm really not interested in.  Also, if I have a really good song stuck in my head and then I hear some idiotic rap or r&b or whatever that shrew Fergie sings.  Then I have to contend with THAT for an hour.

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
CheezeFlixz

Pathetic Earthlings

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 04:18:38 PM »

What annoys me? Nearly everything, I'm old and cranky.

However, today I went to the local grocery and bought a deli lunch and couple of drinks, that's all. A young lady with a huge cart of food cut in front of me, but I decided to let it slide. Then this stupid b!tch waited until everything was rung up which she unloaded slowly and then the clerk gave her the total that she decided it's time to dig into this suitcase of a purse of her to look for her checkbook, then she had to find a pen, not any pen but her special check writing pen and after that she wrote sooo slowww. She gave the check to the clerk and the clerk handed her the receipt she then that stupid f***ing b!tch had to reconcile her checkbook at the checkout. I looked at my watch and it took her over 15 freakin minutes from the time she started looking for her checkbook to the time I could check out, they only had one line open and a line behind me ran down the aisle. About the time I got to check out they opened another line ... fine to late now.

I was not happy, not happy at all. I was going to say something, but I figured what's the point.

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2008, 04:42:31 PM »

I was not happy, not happy at all. I was going to say something, but I figured what's the point.

The point would be to post what you said here so we can laugh about it. .

Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2008, 08:48:38 PM »

It really annoys me when the collection envelope gets passed around at work.  Do we really need to collect flower money for someone who had their thyroid operated on?

DarkSider's Realm

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2008, 09:26:52 PM »

Just as bad is when someone uses up all their leave on vacation and general goofing off, and then gets sick near the end of the year after they've run out of vacation days and asks for people to donate leave. One guy does it at work and leave is rated by your pay, and since the guy has been there forever, if I donate a DAY of vacation, it translates to about a third of a day for him. The guy makes three times what I make and is asking for DONATIONS because he has to miss two days of work. This idiot sits around all day playing solitaire and SLEEPING, he doesn't even run the work crew he is supposed to, and THEN takes off more time every year than he is allotted. The worst part is that when he is GONE, they get TONS more done because the 2nd in charge actually makes all the other guys work. I swear they would be ten times better off just paying the guy to stay at home. F-ing unions.

Also, I think it's funny how when one of the hotter women get sick, the envelope gets passed around, but not when one of the, well, not-so-hot women get sick.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 09:29:17 PM by ghouck » Logged

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

Worse than getting a migraine, I really hate it when I have to do some serious brown nosing of people who can see right through me, and I come down with a migraine.

I really hate it when somebody calls the studio line with a question better handled by the office line. Even more so, when they call the studio line because they know a certain office person is there, but the dolt won't pick up the phone. It really grinds my gears to no end when that phone starts ringing, and I'm four seconds away from a scheduled station break.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Mr. DS
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 08:45:01 AM »

It really annoys me when the ice cream man goes down the street one block over but absolutely refuses to come down my street.  Come back dammit!

DarkSider's Realm

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  It Really Annoys Me When... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.