Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:55:52 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  It Really Annoys Me When... « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: It Really Annoys Me When...  (Read 38314 times)
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #90 on: August 02, 2009, 04:58:36 PM »

I hate it when I just sit down to supper and the dogs start barking and I realize there is ANOTHER freakin' zombie in my yard.  Have to pop their skull AND drag them down to the gully to get rid of the stench, and then my chicken and dumplings are cold when I get back.  Had to buy an extra crate of ammo last week.  Hatred

Anybody else having this problem? TeddyR

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Doggett
Bustin' makes me feel good !
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I've seen things you people couldn't imagine...

« Reply #91 on: August 02, 2009, 05:01:09 PM »

Spending 8 hours downloading something...and then your computer crashes !
Buying a PC game only to find out that it doesn't work on your comp'.

If God exists, why did he make me an atheist? Thats His first mistake.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2009, 07:31:27 AM »

My free anti-virus software giving me a pop-up - every day - reminding me that I'll get more features if I buy the more expensive version.

Telemarketers.  They call up and ask how you're doing, and then act as if you are now friends.  Oh puh-leeze.  The whole concept that you can call up complete strangers and tell them that it's vitally important that they be made aware of a special offer concerning their credit card.  Jeez.  Ten percent off today - 20% increase in a moth or two - this could change your life!!!

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2009, 09:13:43 AM »

I really wish ebay would do something to get rid of that sniping crap. Make the auction end at a random time in a 15-30 minute timeframe. It's not the being outbid that is bothersome, it's the whole winning the auction by a very long stretch until the last 5 seconds. If people just simply put in their honest max price, everything would go easier, and I for one would be much more likely to use eBay, I quit a while back because of that, and mt next annoyance.

I get that problem plenty of times.  When I was bidding for 2 season sets of a show I like, at very VERY last second, someone bid again.  I still won though, but it was on my maximum bid.

I hate it when I come across one of those internet "IQ Tests" or "Dumb Tests", and after completing it, I find out I have to buy something or sign up for something to get the results. I love those little tests, but I'm not going to buy a magazine subscription for the answers, but they never say that's what it's about until it's all over but the results.

I've seen a bunch of those, including personality quizzes to match you up with a character of a tv show or movie.  I always complete then or don't even get to start until I have to pay for something.

What really gets to me is whenever I sit down to do something, something always seems to immeditally make have to get up and do something else.  Whether it is my parents, my pets, or if I forgot something, it is always something!

Another thing is how some people don't even put their blinker on when they are turning.  Big instance of this was when I was at a intersection a bit ago.  I was going to turn right when this van almost hits me.  He was on the other side of intersection and didn't have his blinker on.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
3mnkids

« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2009, 11:21:12 AM »

I think I find the perfect hiding spot for the candy bar that I may or may not eat anytime soon but would still like the option of eating it only to find out that one of the children has found it and eaten it.

When someone calls me and asks who's this? uh, you called me remember.

There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far~ ruminations
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2009, 09:36:45 PM »

People cross a busy road when a crosswalk is only a few yards away.

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2009, 11:25:05 PM »

People cross a busy road when a crosswalk is only a few yards away.

Jaywalkers!
They annoy the heck outta me.

Matter of fact, I almost hit a kid while driving today.
He pedaled his bike across a super busy one-way road and didn't use the crosswalk like he was supposed to.  The crosswalk was only 20 or so feet away from him and even had one of those buttons you can push to change the light.
Both me and the car next to me had to slam on our brakes to avoid hitting him.
It scared and enraged me at the same time.  I looked over to my right at the driver next to me and he was yelling something.  I couldn't hear what he was saying because his windows were rolled up, but I'm sure it wasn't anything good.

I would never be able to forgive myself if I struck and killed a kid on a bicycle.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 11:28:02 PM by Ash » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  It Really Annoys Me When... « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.