Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 09:46:23 PM
712916 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  "SACRIFICE".["Bob Giant Monster Movie"]. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: "SACRIFICE".["Bob Giant Monster Movie"].  (Read 22255 times)
AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« on: September 22, 2008, 05:55:09 PM »

You guys know how much I love my giant monster movies. Well, this one's got me very interested. It's an all new VERY mysterious giant monster movie that they're raising funds for in an entirely new and unique way. They're selling the chapters[20 in all] online as 'PDF' files for just $ 1.25 each. They will be releasing one per week and the first one's out now for free. I don't ever recall any film makers doing that before. They don't even plan on revealing the creature until the movie releases. There's also these swank t-shirts with viral campaign like/'Cloverfield'-ish catchphrases; "Is it in you?", "I believe in Sacrifice", "The ultimate Sacrifice", and "What would you give up?" etc.... It's definitely intriguing.   :  http://sacrifice.brickcavemedia.com/
AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 11:05:57 PM »

The early but totally awesome teaser!!!!:   
Small | Large
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 05:27:37 AM »

More promo bs. Your line of "Yeah,I'm gonna post in other threads.",  gone thin. The only other threads you post in is that of fellow spamsters.  Hatred

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 12:03:54 PM »

More promo bs. Your line of "Yeah,I'm gonna post in other threads.",  gone thin. The only other threads you post in is that of fellow spamsters.  Hatred
BounceGiggle

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 12:11:19 PM »

You guys know how much I love my giant monster movies. Well, this one's got me very interested. It's an all new VERY mysterious giant monster movie that they're raising funds for in an entirely new and unique way. They're selling the chapters[20 in all] online as 'PDF' files for just $ 1.25 each. They will be releasing one per week and the first one's out now for free. I don't ever recall any film makers doing that before. They don't even plan on revealing the creature until the movie releases. There's also these swank t-shirts with viral campaign like/'Cloverfield'-ish catchphrases; "Is it in you?", "I believe in Sacrifice", "The ultimate Sacrifice", and "What would you give up?" etc.... It's definitely intriguing.   :  http://sacrifice.brickcavemedia.com/

RC's spot on.

You only post in your own threads or those of other happy-clappy bulls**tters trying to sell their crap.

Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 12:27:25 PM »

RC's spot on.

You only post in your own threads or those of other happy-clappy bulls**tters trying to sell their crap.

"Leave him alone! He's not a spammer...Boo hoo hoo hoo..."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 12:30:19 PM by The DarkSider » Logged

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 12:39:36 PM »

"Oh Avery no like the bad clown man"

AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 07:02:57 PM »

You love me, you really love me!! Awww. Stop it guys you're making my nipples hard again. Seriously, though, I have several; day jobs and what some people call a real life so I'm not able to post here all the time. I posted in several other threads if you'll look like the "Dai Nipponjin"["Big Man Japan"] thread, the "Studio builds giant aquarium" thread If you'll remember "Circus Circus", and that "Monster From Bikini Beach" thread etc.. I post in whatever subject interest me and catches my eye. Whoever said that I don't like evil clown men?? They REALLY make my nipples hard!!    Twirling BounceGiggle TongueOut Buggedout
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:06:26 PM by AVERY GUERRA » Logged
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 07:07:37 PM »

You love me, you really love me!! Awww. Stop it guys you're making my nipples hard again. Seriously, though, I have several; day jobs and what some people call a real life so I'm not able to post here all the time. I posted in several other threads if you'll look like the "Dai Nipponjin"[Big Man Japan" thread, the "Studio builds giant aquarium" thread, "Monster From Bikini Beach" thread etc.. I post in whatever subject interest me and catches my eye. Whoever said that I don't like evil clown men?? They REALLY make my nipples hard!!    Twirling BounceGiggle TongueOut Buggedout

Quit trying to sound all high and mighty, you'll find the large majority of people on here have "day jobs", kids and "real lives" so that's a steaming pile of crap! Haven't heard from Christy in a bit have we, until there's "Oh My Good Gosh Avery, DVD extras Ahhh!"

AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 07:22:58 PM »

I dunno, do the majority of members work 5 jobs in a day?? Christy?? Who knows?? I'm sure she'll be back probably when she's got an update like the distributor's name or release date or whatever. I refuse to talk bad about her behind her back when she was 100% honest about promoting her movie here. I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty, but I have posted in other threads and keep getting accused of not doing so. It's not that you guys don't have great threads that interests me, but I'm on a ton of forums and after posting my opinion on the same subject[example Paul Newman's death] on several others well, I find it pointless to do it yet again. Now when I come across an all new topic that I haven't seen that interests me then I'll be more than glad to add my two cents. I just like to have something to offer to the subject at hand and since I work for several movie news sites; I come across lots of those types of details/scoops/infos that others may want to know about and I love to share them with others. I understand that you guys really, obviously really, want a spammer to chew up and spit out, but I'm just not that guy. However; like I said I'm on a lot of forums and I do see them all the time so if one of those poor guys does come here by chance I'll be sure to point him out although I will feel sorry for him if he does.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 07:28:15 PM by AVERY GUERRA » Logged
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 02:53:12 PM »

I'm not convinced Avery's a spammer, and I'm not convinced he's not.  I do notice that every post he starts seems too enthusiastic and reads like ad copy, and that he uses the phrase "make my nipples hard" too much for my comfort.   Wink 

If anyone wants to go back over all his posts and see if all the film's he's championed come from the same production company or are handled by the same distributor, or have some other common thread other than microbudgets, that might suggest he's a spammer.  I really don't care enough to look through all his and look up the associated companies. 

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Hey Avery are you a 34 year old Pisces by any chance?  TeddyR

I found this dude out;

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=10738631

http://www.kaijuphile.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18674

http://www.roguecinema.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=766

http://www.cloverfieldmovieforum.com/showthread.php?t=8706

Type his name into google and you get about a zillion different links to forums come up, with exactly the same posts as here, word for word, just copied & pasted. Seems he joined a majority of them around the same time too, March. 

Also on the cloverfieldmovieforum it says for his statistics;

Total Posts
Time Spent Online
9 Minutes 41 Seconds
That sounds like a spammer to me

This is probably one of only 2 genuine posts too;

LOL!! Spray paint!! I once drew all over some guys face with a permanent marker that passed out drinking at a party we were at. Boy was he p**sed when he woke up the next morning.     BounceGiggle Twirling

...and before you start with the "you mustn't have a life crap", this is down time. My girlfriend is at college, I've done all my work, it's 9pm here and I'm crackin' out the beer!   Drink
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:12:15 PM by Circus_Circus » Logged

AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 04:28:01 PM »

THANK YOU; "Rev. Powell". The only thing that these films have in common are that most all of them feature giant monsters[my favorite genre] and the majority[not all] of them we have been scooped on our websites. I obviously couldn't possibly work for all of these film companies for example; "THE MONSTER X STRIKES BACK: ATTACK THE G8 SUMMIT"[Japan], "Birth Of A Legend: The Story Of The WAWA"[Alabama], "$QUID: The Movie"[Australia], ""Sacrifice"[Arizona], "Monster From Bikini Beach"[California], "Reptisaurus"{????}, "Cleavagefield"[????} etc.., etc...They're not all micro-budget though. @ "Circus Circus" well, that was already revealed by the administrator and  another member who's forum I had posted on when I first posted here and I explained myself then. I've repeatedly and repeatedly said that I'm on a ton of forums and that I post most of the same stuff on each one of them. Yes, I'm lazy I guess because I don't care to write up something different on each and everyone  of them, nor do I have all that time to do so, so I do 'copy and paste' a lot. However, this is the only forum that seems to make an issue of that and all those other forums know that I go around spreading news everywhere???? Hell most of them really appreciate these scoops and thank me for my hard work and for sharing news on new films. I work for "NEWS" sites and am known as  a "NEWS HOUND" so, ummmm...yes, I write like I would post it on the websites to present it better to the reader. Yes, I probably get a bit too excited about a lot of these projects. I'm still a big kid at heart and really love these types of films much like you guys probably love your b-movies since this is a "b-movie" forum we're on right???? That and these are b-movies so shouldn't they be posted and talked about here??  I didn't figure that it would be a problem to type it up to sound good in my own style considering the title of this forum/category is "PRESS RELEASE AND NEWS". I figured to present it as news as it would be on a site. Beleive it or not; there is a difference between "NEWS" and "ADVERTISING". On several of the forums that I'm on there's this one guy[who will remain unnamed] that constantly post stuff just like mine however he only posts the latest scoop from his HUGE website and the links to it[obvious spam/promotion for his website] but no one ever says anything to him because he's so popular and works for such a HUGE site. That does bother me a lot, because even though I work for the websites I try to not just use links from them so that I'm not promoting our websites. If you'll notice; I post links from whatever website has the best info and most of the time it's a combination of several different competing sites. Yes, if you post my name in a search engine you'll be reading stuff from here to infinity. I've been at this for some time and am very well known in the business as definitely one best at what I do. I constantly give scoops to just about every horror, sci-fi, and big movie news website that there is. If you see a credit with the name ;"Avery" well most assuredly that's me. You name it just about every site, so yes there's lots of stuff to find. However, I don't care for self spam/promotion so hopefully that's as much as I'll have to explain about myself. If me posting this stuff actually helps these films out then to me that would be a great thing, so hopefully they'll keep making them for us.
AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 04:39:48 PM »

Also; @ "Circus Circus"-boy you have a lot of time on your hands, and posting personal stuff off of someone's profile?? I'm sorry but isn't that against the rules?? Not that there's anything I'd have to hide. All you guys have to do is ask me-no shame in my game. I've been str8 forward with any information you've asked of me from the very beginning. I already told you guys to ask these websites and directors if I work for them and if I've ever received payment from them or if they plan on ever paying me. As far as the time spent on each forum, well, long enough to post a thread or update one with new news and go on to the next most of the time. I'm sorry that having 5 jobs doesn't allow me to hang with you guys more. I do get a little time every now and then and catch up on other's posts or to respond to comments though . As far as joining the forums around the same time; I had never been a member of any forum before this year so I'm still very new to this sort of thing, but I think it's rather cool and am constantly looking for another cool forum to join.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:43:24 PM by AVERY GUERRA » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 04:41:15 PM »

"Don't have a life."
I work 40 hours a week at a crappy job in a cannery for 22 years. I have 2 kids,3 step kids,an ex wife who is an insane murdering b***h, a present girlfreind who is dying of cancer.

I also do artwork, read alot, used to fish and hunt, go to rock concerts,hitched cross country when I was 16,lived on the streets, worked on a mink ranch,ran heavy equipment,made auto parts,did artwork for the local newspaper for 12 years,and am a full time f%cking alchoholic! I have seen murder,suicide,divorce,insanity,drug addiction.,imprissonment..and thats just in my dam family! So don't tell me ,Mr.Godzilla,that I don't have a life. Maybe not a wonderful life...but it has NEVER been boring!  And if what Circus says is true...than you are indeed the one who needs to get a life! I post on this board to relax me from the troubles of life...not to sell sh!t!  Hatred 

Oh...and I don't think working 5 jobs at 5 different fast food joints at 4 hour shifts counts does it?  TongueOut
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:44:17 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: [1] 2
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  "SACRIFICE".["Bob Giant Monster Movie"]. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.