Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 11:40:36 PM
712920 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  "SACRIFICE".["Bob Giant Monster Movie"]. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: "SACRIFICE".["Bob Giant Monster Movie"].  (Read 22259 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 04:47:48 PM »

Also; @ "Circus Circus"-boy you have a lot of time on your hands, and posting personal stuff off of someone's profile??
9 minutes 41 seconds Avery, that's all it took  BounceGiggle

You obviously didn't read my earlier post about having a life ^ but I'm not going to explain myself because I don't need to!
You do, so you can keep shovelling your s**t!

AWESOME!! That would be great!! They really need our help in order to make us the best new giant monster film possible. [NOTE]: I should probably point out that this film is meant as a legitimate release and NOT a 'fan film'. It's creator's are planning on releasing it through a regional theatrical release with some targeted theaters then following that run releasing the DVD through an official distributor. They even hope to be able to present it at next year's "Comic Con". UPDATE!!!!: Check out the new look of the official website/blog. This feels like it's getting HUGE!! I'm totally digging those "Cloverfield" like viral campaign catchphrases on the t-shirts like; "Is it in you?", "What would you give up?", "I believe in Sacrifice". etc...

AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »

I never pointed that "no life" comment at anyone in particular. Only the ones who seem obsessed with me over this BS. I too post here to relax, I've found posting these scoops and  hopefully starting up friendly conversations about them will help me keep from being stressed out. I have been hoping to find b-movie fans who would share my enthusiasm for these types of b-movies here since it is a b-movie forum, but that doesn't seem the case. However; when I'm attacked for doing something that I love well, that just causes me to stress. If you don't like a thread or the subjects that someone posts then wouldn't common sense just tell you to ignore it/them?? I don't hound you guys or anyone when I see s**t posted that I think is lame or not cool. I'm through explaining myself to you guys. If and when I do something wrong then I'm sure the administrator will confront me about that since it is there job and not your's. It's amazing how many self appointed moderators there are on this forum-geesh!! If you have all this time to constantly hound me over this then yes I'll say that you need a life. If you're life's so damned miserable then why go and try to make others miserable?? What does that solve??
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 05:15:47 PM »

Let's get this discussion under control.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
AVERY GUERRA
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 05:34:56 PM »

That comment above from "Circus Circus" was from a few days back on another forum that I'm on. Actually one that's it's administrator had asked me to join in order to keep his members informed on the latest kaiju movie news since that is my specialty. This film "SACRIFCE" I found a little while back while searching for news on new giant monster films. I inquired to it's creator on the status of the film. He said that it wasn't in production just yet and that they were still gathering funds. I asked him if we could be the first websites to scoop it. He agreed and gave me permission. We posted scoops revealing it and asking the fans and industry people for help[which was my idea and never was even mentioned from it's creator]. Later, they[the creators] came up with the idea of selling the chapters to fund it and asked our websites to post it as a scoop. Since this was an important update and would most likely interest our readers we agreed. I have since took it upon myself to post it around on several of the forums that I'm on to see if any members might be interested in helping them out. I was never asked to do any of this, I just wanted to help a project that I so very much want to see get made. Is that a crime?? I figured that this being a b-movie forum the members would be interested. No one says that you have to help I just thought that some members might be interested or if not to help out might still be interested in this news. I also figured that if they weren't they'd be mature enough to just simply say "no thanks" or just pass it up and set their attention on some of the other countless threads on this forum.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 05:36:56 PM by AVERY GUERRA » Logged
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 05:43:24 PM »

I'm not a self appointed moderator. Unlike Andrew,who has the patience of a Saint..... and he runs a dam fine site. I am just insane poster with the patience of a junkie gone cold turkey and the impulsiveness of a spree killer.  And I am done.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »

I also figured that if they weren't they'd be mature enough to just simply say "no thanks" or just pass it up and set their attention on some of the other countless threads on this forum.

My intervention was not an invitation to make one final insult.  This thread is now done.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Press Releases and Film News  |  "SACRIFICE".["Bob Giant Monster Movie"]. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.