Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:17:25 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Three Invisible People Movies « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Three Invisible People Movies  (Read 5222 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: September 23, 2008, 08:19:23 PM »

I got a problem.  I just thought of three similar movies that I want to know the names for.  Normally, I would put each film into a separate topic, but since all three films are similar to each other, I'll put them all together.  What makes them all similar is the fact that they all involve the theme of invisibility in which someone turns invisible.

The first film revolves around a mom who turns invisible, along with the family dog as well.  I don't remember much from the film, but I know at one point she was kept inside of a crate.  It ended with her turning back to normal, skeleton first, then skin.  The dog also turns back to normal.

The second film involves a dad turning invisible.  After turning invisible, he calls his son into the living room where we see the now invisible dad pacing back and forth in his pants.  During the film, there's this weird neighbor who is obsessed with aliens that constantly spies on the dad.  The neighbor also has a wife who constantly has her face hidden from camera view.  In the end, the dad turns back to normal.

The last film involves a man who turns invisible and is hunted by the government.  He hides in his friend's beach house, he goes on a date with a woman (who he marries and has a baby with in the end), the government tracks him down using heating seeking goggles, and in the end, he remains invisible and moves to place near some mountains where he skies.

That's pretty much it for everything I remember about these movies.  Maybe you guys can help me out and solve the mystery behind them.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
akiratubo

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 10:45:09 PM »

The last film involves a man who turns invisible and is hunted by the government.  He hides in his friend's beach house, he goes on a date with a woman (who he marries and has a baby with in the end), the government tracks him down using heating seeking goggles, and in the end, he remains invisible and moves to place near some mountains where he skies.

Memoirs of an Invisible Man, starring Chevy Chase.

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 01:14:34 AM »

First one could be "Invisible Mom." (IMDB PAGE). The second one could be "Invisible Dad." (IMDB PAGE)

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 05:27:23 AM »

"Ghost Dad" might be a possibility?

schmendrik
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 09:21:34 AM »

Wonderful book, so-so movie, worst imaginable casting.
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2008, 03:28:47 PM »

First one could be "Invisible Mom." (IMDB PAGE). The second one could be "Invisible Dad." (IMDB PAGE)

Alright!  I checked them all out and saw some clips on YouTube, these are the movies I've been wondering about!  The mystery has been solved, thanks!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Three Invisible People Movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.