Main Menu

The return of the incredible radioactive garbage monster form the deep 2

Started by psihopatzof, September 24, 2008, 03:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psihopatzof

Well ppl i have a bit of a problem...  :question: I dont know if this is the right place 2 post this, cuz i think i got the name of the movie right :lookingup: (The return of the incredible radioactive garbage monster from the deep 2), my problem is where 2 find that film for download or anything (online view or something...) so if someone could plz help me ...  i buy a beer in return  :teddyr: :cheers: :cheers:

RCMerchant

Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Psycho Circus

Quote from: RCMerchant on September 24, 2008, 05:32:59 AM
I don't believe this film exists.

It doesn't to my knowledge either, the only thing that I can think of instead is "Humanoids From The Dep".

psihopatzof

It definitely exists, there is no doubt about it :D But maby i got the name wrong (but not by far... it is something like that ...) i saw and ad 4 that movie a couple of years ago in one magazine (sk8 magazine 2 be exact in whitch they made fun film revieves... unfortunatley that magazine is long gone... so i thought i could find some help here :D )

psihopatzof

FOUND IT!!!!!!!
And i got the name a little bit wrong....  :smile:
the right name is: Attack of the incredible, blood-sucking, radio - active, garbage - monster, from the deep part2 --> and there is no part 1 either  :teddyr: :hot:
director: Hank Maroney

hehehe
I think u can put this in the solved section now :D

RCMerchant

Must be some amatuer home made kinda movie...I can't find any mention of it anywhere on the web.
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Andrew

I found mention of it.  The film appears to be a German student film.
Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org