Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:52:51 PM
713375 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  A Film that has Eluded Me for Years involving a Dark Ooze. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A Film that has Eluded Me for Years involving a Dark Ooze.  (Read 3921 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: September 25, 2008, 08:04:47 PM »

This film… has been driving me insane for years!  More than Rockadoodle, Nothing But Trouble, Troll II, and the invisible people movies.  This film has been inside my mind for many years now and I don’t know what it is!  I want closure!  Be warned though, all my memories of this film are stilling vague at best.  I only remember 2 scenes from the film and a few commercials.  I hope you can figure it out.

Here’s everything I remember:
+ Most of the film is animation; with I think some live action scenes.
+ The main characters are a dog (Or some kind of animal) that talks and a guy completely dressed in black.
+ At one point, a character mentions a fairy godmother.
+ The action scenes take place in completely white rooms with white objects.  It kind of looked like the whole area was shot inside of place near the end of Bruce Almighty.
+ The live actors for these scenes were in lab coats or it looked like the place was inside a lab or an office building.
+ In one scene, a small rocket crashes in the building and black oozes leaks out of it.  The ooze gets larger and larger, engulfing everything in its way.
+ At one point, the main characters mention they are possibly looking for this black ooze, calling it a blob possibly.
+ I know that the main characters are attacked by the ooze and it nearly engulfs them, or maybe it does.  I don’t remember.

One last bit of information I think may help:
+ The film at one point aired on Cartoon Network during the time they had Cartoon Network's Cartoon Theatre.

That’s everything I know or at the very least can remember.  If you know this film, please!  Help me!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 02:54:12 AM »

No idea on this one..... so here's a shot in the dark: COOL WORLD - It features animated and live action characters interacting together and at the end, an army of little dark ooze critters invades the real world.

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 07:28:46 AM »

I think you are thinking of the same film nada just asked about. It's called "Twice Upon a Time," and it was produced by George Lucas in 1983. See my response to nada's "Sidekick called "Mom"" thread. Here's the IMDB link for the movie. Gee! Years and years without any interest in this one, and two people ask about it within 24 hours of each other! Cool. If I'm right, that is.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »

I think you are thinking of the same film nada just asked about. It's called "Twice Upon a Time," and it was produced by George Lucas in 1983. See my response to nada's "Sidekick called "Mom"" thread. Here's the IMDB link for the movie. Gee! Years and years without any interest in this one, and two people ask about it within 24 hours of each other! Cool. If I'm right, that is.

No idea on this one..... so here's a shot in the dark: COOL WORLD - It features animated and live action characters interacting together and at the end, an army of little dark ooze critters invades the real world.

I must admit, I'm surprise.  I thought no one would get this, but you people impress me.  Derf, you are correct!  I just just check this out and it is the movie!  Also funny that someone was also looking for this movie as well.  Talk about a cosmic concidence.

To Jordan, you have somehow also solved another mystery of find without any knowledge and to my great surprise.  The film you mention as one that I also vaguely remembered from the past as well.    I wasn't even going to ask help on that one since I always remember two scenes from it and nothing else.  Jordan, thank you for somehow solving a mystery of mine without even trying.

Anyways, the mystery has been solved!  Thanks!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
nada
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 04:55:09 PM »

hehe yeah this thread reminded me of that movie but I thought InformationGeek was looking for something else.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  A Film that has Eluded Me for Years involving a Dark Ooze. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.