Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:26:29 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  3 Villians Meet An Animal Death and a Question « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3 Villians Meet An Animal Death and a Question  (Read 5280 times)
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Let's all be Friends.

« on: October 28, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »

Alrighty, here's a mystery for you that should be a bit easy, but it is one that I can't solve.  I've only seen the movie twice and it has always been this scene.  I believe it takes place at the end of the movie.

This guy and girl are fleeing from these 3 bad guys into some kind of zoo.  At one point, they run past one of those beluga whales or dolphins.  They enter this kind of indoor exhibit that is pretty interesting.  One villain (Who I think was African American) heads downstairs into an area where lions are being kept.  Someone releases a lion from a cage that chases after the bad guy.  The guy jumps into another cage to escape it, but he is mauled to death by another lion.

The guy and girl head into this large room, which is kind of a recreation of a jungle/desert.  At one point, some monkey in this room grabs a hold of a gun and shoots it a couple of times.  The guy gets attack by one of the remaining bad guys (I think he was either Bald, had glasses, or had both) while on this bridge.  Both of them fall off and land in the piranha tank.  The bad guy gets eaten and the good guy escapes.

The last part I don't recall much of, but here's what I can remember.  The last bad guy confronts the good guy in a desert area of the zoo.  I don't remember much of what happens next, but I think that bad guy gets mauled to death by a tiger.

Well, can you figure out what movie this is?  I'm pretty sure you can, I, for once, was actually able to probably give you a good description of part of the movie.  Now, here's my last question.  I already asked Andrew, but I want to check it with you guys.  There's this TV show that has been bothering me for a while and I want to figure out what it was.  I want to know if I can start a topic in this forum to help find out what the TV show was.  Is that OK?

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »

Might be the Mel Gibson/Goldie Hawn vehicle "Bird On A Wire".

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
akiratubo

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 07:23:02 PM »

I'll almost guarantee it's "Bird On a Wire".

Kneel before Dr. Hell, the ruler of this world!
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »

Yeah!  Once again, you guys did it.  I couldn't find a movie clip from that particular scene I mention of the movie to confirm it, but I did enough research on the movie to confirm that Bird on A Wire is the right movie I was looking for.  Thanks for all your help again!

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 08:17:31 PM »

No problem!  Thumbup

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  3 Villians Meet An Animal Death and a Question « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.