Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 01:51:35 AM
714197 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7733 Members
Latest Member: Mamie94489
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What is the title of this movie? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is the title of this movie?  (Read 5858 times)
Marie
New Visitor

« on: September 27, 2008, 07:43:31 AM »

I saw this movie on tv the other day and dont know what its called, a guy shoots and kills ppl in his highschool then the cops shoot him to stop him , and a girl is left standing and saw the entire thing, and cops want to pin it on her, the principal sends her to the hospital an says she has to visit with one of the victims that got shot in the head if she wants to graduate, she was reluctant to go into this hospital because she had been there b4 when she had a baby that died. the main girl in the movie looks kind of goth and she had tried to slit her wrists after losing her child. but later in the movie they find out if it wasnt for her many more ppl could have been killed because she kept the shooter in the room and didnt let him leave to go after more ppl. so does anyone know what this movie is called or where i can find it?
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 08:24:42 AM »

Probably "Home Room" (2002).

IMDb summary:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264689/

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Patient7
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Mwa Ha Ha Ha Ha

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 12:55:05 PM »

Just some advice, ppl is not a good substitute for people as I'm sur there are some here who aren't that good at text speak as I call it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:42:44 PM by Patient7 » Logged

Barbeque sauce tastes good on EVERYTHING, even salad.

Yes, salad.
316zombie
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 02:18:54 PM »

like me! i just flunked a textmessaging quiz at work, thanks be! no cell phone for this woman!
was this a japanese movie, by any chance?
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  What is the title of this movie? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.