Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:09:32 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Tremors II: Aftershocks « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Tremors II: Aftershocks  (Read 22246 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: October 01, 2008, 08:01:29 PM »

Reader review by Information Geek.  Earl and Burt are happiest when they are blowing up giant man-eating worms.  Unfortunately, it turns out that Graboids are not always worms.  Sometimes, they are something else.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
InformationGeek
Leader of the Friends' for Info
B-Movie Site Webmaster

Let's all be Friends.

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 10:02:34 PM »

Sweet... my review was picked!  Anyhow, it was a good movie, not as good as the first in the series, but an enjoyable ride the entire way through with a couple of odd moments.

We live in quite an interesting age. You can tell someone's sexual orientation and level of education from just their interests.
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 07:53:10 AM »

I really enjoyed that movie.  It wasn't as good as the first one, but that chick was pretty darned hot  TeddyR  I got a real kick out of the ways they'd kill the graboids.  Quad .50 calibers, ah Mr. Gummer, you are my hero!

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Flangepart

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 09:25:15 AM »

I really enjoyed that movie.  It wasn't as good as the first one, but that chick was pretty darned hot  TeddyR  I got a real kick out of the ways they'd kill the graboids.  Quad .50 calibers, ah Mr. Gummer, you are my hero!
Ah, but sadly, they only had the budget for two guns. At $2 a round, I can see that...
Love these movies...plays fair with the heros, keep it funny, and the audiance will be there. Cheers

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »

Bert's the man  TeddyR

Small | Large
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:58:43 PM by Jack » Logged

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Greenhornet
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »

Bert's twin fiftys were the Maxson M33 mount usally found on the M13 or M14 halftrack.
Try to get your hands on The American Arsenal, a reprint of a World War 2 ordinance catalog. The information in it is official and interesting.
Rzrseg
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »

My favorite part is when burt brings his Deuce and 1/2 to a stop after being assaulted by the swarm of shriekers and says something like "I am COMPLETELY out of ammo...that's never ever happened before".

Fantastic.  Gotta love Burt.   hot
justin
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 12:15:43 AM »

I enjoyed this movie. I wouldn't consider it a 'bad' movie, that would be following sequels that came after this one.

TREMORS & TREMORS 2 are the only good entries in this franchise, in my opinion.
Intangible Skeleton
Dedicated Viewer

Rip your flesh.

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 05:36:18 PM »

The problem for me is that the series is called "Tremors" and then it moves away from the burrowing underground worms to rather pathetic dog like things and then, later in the third installment, "Ass Blasters".

The worms were a lot more threatening and awesome than the things they evolve into.

MexiGojira
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »

A mexican oil company that is not PEMEX? either this isnt Mexico or is an alternate universe. Drink
asimpson2006
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »

I though Tremors II wasn't a bad film, but it lacked a bit in charm of what the first movie had so I didn't think of it as great as the first film.  I though it was a good sequel that ast least gave us some more background information on the grabnoids and the fact that they are quite literally old as dirt.
Flangepart

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2008, 02:19:24 PM »

A mexican oil company that is not PEMEX? either this isnt Mexico or is an alternate universe. Drink
Grabboids and Shriekers...yeah, alternate universe...but an intresting one.
liked the first two the best, three was okey. Four had some moments...I mean, Billy drego as a crazy gunslinger? Talk about a natural...

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
chublyjew
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

am i the only one who wants to know what the graboid arcade game involves.
they should release it on XBL
:D
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Tremors II: Aftershocks « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.