Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 05:34:12 AM
712927 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Top 100 Bass Players « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: Top 100 Bass Players  (Read 145020 times)
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2010, 01:40:48 PM »

84.) Rick Savage

chris
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2010, 05:35:03 AM »

Top 100 NO WAY! Leon Wilkeson is true legend and played with the greatest band of all time through all the tragedies before tragically dying himself in 2001.God Bless Leon No.1.
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2010, 08:41:29 AM »

Top 100 NO WAY! Leon Wilkeson is true legend and played with the greatest band of all time through all the tragedies before tragically dying himself in 2001.God Bless Leon No.1.

Oh, for Pete's sake! Just add him and quit moaning!

By the way, what colour did he dye himself? I'm guessing maybe fuschia. That would be pretty tragic. Twirling

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2010, 08:58:02 AM »

85. Tim Commerford (Rage against the Machine, Audioslave)

yeah no.
Psycho Circus
B-Movie Kraken

Shake The Faith

« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »

By the way, what colour did he dye himself? I'm guessing maybe fuschia. That would be pretty tragic. Twirling

BounceGiggle

diamondwaspvenom
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2010, 07:31:19 AM »

86) Nikki Sixx

Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2010, 02:47:46 PM »

87)

I don't always talk about bad movies, but when I do, I prefer badmovies.org
Sleepyskull

Well,well,well...

« Reply #97 on: June 23, 2010, 08:27:44 PM »

87)

Is that Stephen King with The Rock Bottom Remainders? I've never heard them, but I know of them.

Humanity takes itself too seriously. It is the world`s original sin. - Oscar Wilde
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #98 on: June 23, 2010, 11:01:15 PM »

87)

Is that Stephen King with The Rock Bottom Remainders? I've never heard them, but I know of them.

I've no idea. I just figured if you were going to have a list of bass players, there should be a picture of someone playing a bass.

L J Hamlett
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2010, 03:32:36 PM »

I'm not sure how you have a top 100 bass player's list without mentioning the most recorded bass player in history Abraham Laboriel. Also glad to see Stanley Clarke and Victor Wooten listed, although I think they deserve to be listed higher. I disagree with the person who says that McCartney plays just the one. In my opinion McCartney, while not the most naturally blessed player on the list, is responsible for some of the most creative bass lines in rock history.
Flick James

Honorary Bastard of Arts

« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2010, 04:15:22 PM »

I'm not sure how you have a top 100 bass player's list without mentioning the most recorded bass player in history Abraham Laboriel. Also glad to see Stanley Clarke and Victor Wooten listed, although I think they deserve to be listed higher. I disagree with the person who says that McCartney plays just the one. In my opinion McCartney, while not the most naturally blessed player on the list, is responsible for some of the most creative bass lines in rock history.

If I could give you karma I would. I couldn't agree more about McCartney. Personally, I couldn't care less about how much you shred as a bass player if your bass line doesn't move me.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 04:17:16 PM by Flick James » Logged

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2010, 07:28:22 PM »

If I could give you karma I would. I couldn't agree more about McCartney. Personally, I couldn't care less about how much you shred as a bass player if your bass line doesn't move me.
I'm the one who nominated McCARTNEY a year and a half ago on page 1 of this thread.  I choose this silly song to illustrate because I have always loved the bass line:
Small | Large

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
AndyC
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2010, 08:08:03 AM »

I'm not sure how you have a top 100 bass player's list without mentioning the most recorded bass player in history Abraham Laboriel.

Still room for him. Shall we make him number 88? The numbers mean nothing other than they order in which they're posted, by the way. A few people get miffed about where somebody is on the list.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 08:10:18 AM by AndyC » Logged

---------------------
"Join me in the abyss of savings."
Molly
« Reply #103 on: July 18, 2010, 04:06:37 AM »

88? Brian Ritchie!
diamondwaspvenom

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2010, 07:00:35 AM »

89? Glen Benton (Deicide)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Top 100 Bass Players « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.