Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:22:50 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 227
Author Topic: Name That Movie - Pictures  (Read 1280115 times)
Javakoala
« Reply #945 on: February 24, 2009, 11:33:21 AM »

I would be inclined to guess "Heartbeeps", but that turkey IS available on DVD. Sadly, really. That is available, but we are still without "Max Headroom" on DVD.  Hatred Bluesad Lookingup Bluesad Hatred
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #946 on: February 24, 2009, 11:45:34 AM »

This is what HEARTBEEPS looks like:

Small | Large

If you see anything remotely resembling it my advise is to run - run for your life.

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Javakoala
« Reply #947 on: February 24, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »

That's not QUITE as painful as I....oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!  Shoot me!!!!!!!!!!  I can't scrub my eyes enough to remove the taint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #948 on: February 24, 2009, 05:54:51 PM »

It looks like the inside of a fridge...so's I'm gonna guess about a film I read about in a Psychotronic book...the REFRIGERATOR (1991)?

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #949 on: February 24, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »

It looks like the inside of a fridge...so's I'm gonna guess about a film I read about in a Psychotronic book...the REFRIGERATOR (1991)?

There's actually TWO, dig it DOS, SWEI movies with this exact same title in the Psychotronic video guide.  How's that for synchronicity?

Sadly, as you have undoubtedly guessed, taint THE REFRIGERATOR or HEARTBEEPS; which has no entry in the PVG  (is this really out on DVD?) not to mention it's unlikely there's more than one movie with that title.

Hint: This movie's entry is somewhere between page ONE and the page the review of the above movie can be found on.   Psst.  This is the one NOT in 3D.  Twirling

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
Javakoala
« Reply #950 on: February 25, 2009, 09:09:45 PM »

I can't believe I actually thought I'd scan through the PVG to find this. My head hurts now.

HINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please?   Question
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #951 on: February 26, 2009, 12:53:59 AM »

LOL!

Hint: Some actors in this appeared in various Trek franchises and at least one actress appeared in Babylon 5.

Here's another screen cap for the ladies.   Wink

Raffine

« Reply #952 on: February 26, 2009, 11:10:18 AM »

I can't believe I actually thought I'd scan through the PVG to find this. My head hurts now.

I gave up around the B's.

The Psychotronic Video Guide and The Psychotronic Movie Guide : Best Bathroom Books Ever.

Javakoala
« Reply #953 on: February 26, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

The Psychotronic Video Guide and The Psychotronic Movie Guide : Best Bathroom Books Ever.

True, but the pages of the movie guide don't make for good wiping. The video guide is more forgiving.

Well, I found two movies with the same title "Bounty Hunter" with one originally made in 3D but released in 2D. My eyes started bleeding shortly thereafter.
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #954 on: February 26, 2009, 12:34:22 PM »

I gave up around the B's.

Well, I found two movies with the same title "Bounty Hunter" with one originally made in 3D but released in 2D. My eyes started bleeding shortly thereafter.

GOOD WORK!

Not it though.

Smile

The entry is split over two pages.  Easy to miss.  Not a lot of words in the title.

Hint: It's NOT in the B's though the review does reference Battlestar Galactica.

This should help:

By kester_pelagius

By kester_pelagius

Those are my last screen caps.

Cheers

Raffine

« Reply #955 on: February 26, 2009, 02:26:08 PM »

I wonder if I should fake sick at work so's I can go home and look through my book again?

Javakoala
« Reply #956 on: February 26, 2009, 05:16:40 PM »

Good Lord, makes us work for this.

ARENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my eyes are bleeding again....
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #957 on: February 26, 2009, 05:21:06 PM »

I wonder if I should fake sick at work so's I can go home and look through my book again?

I love your puking Smily!!!   BounceGiggle

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #958 on: February 26, 2009, 05:53:23 PM »

Hey, I like "Arena."  I reviewed it a few years back.  I think that the young hero, while not a great actor, did a good job in the part.  Creating "Rocky" in space, with aliens and cyborgs, was a neat hook.

It's unfortunate that "Arena" is not out on DVD yet.  That's true of quite a few of the films that came out of Charles Band's Empire Pictures.  "Eliminators," "Zone Troopers," and "TerrorVision" are three more that jump to mind.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Javakoala
« Reply #959 on: February 26, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »

Hey, I like "Arena."  I reviewed it a few years back.  I think that the young hero, while not a great actor, did a good job in the part.  Creating "Rocky" in space, with aliens and cyborgs, was a neat hook.

It's unfortunate that "Arena" is not out on DVD yet.  That's true of quite a few of the films that came out of Charles Band's Empire Pictures.  "Eliminators," "Zone Troopers," and "TerrorVision" are three more that jump to mind.

Actually, the bleeding eyes are from reading through the Psychotronic Video Guide. Not dissing the book, but scanning titles that fit the hint...good lord, they're bleeding again.   Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout Buggedout
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 227
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.