Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:53:41 PM
713353 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 227
Author Topic: Name That Movie - Pictures  (Read 1280124 times)
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #1305 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:51 AM »

You have 3 possible answers to this one (technically 4) so someone should get this fairly fast.

I've seen that mask in, I believe, a trailer for Virgin Witch.

I think.

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1306 on: May 07, 2009, 10:07:43 AM »

You have 3 possible answers to this one (technically 4) so someone should get this fairly fast.

I've seen that mask in, I believe, a trailer for Virgin Witch.

I think.

They're amazingly similar....!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Javakoala
« Reply #1307 on: May 07, 2009, 10:18:07 AM »

Admittedly very similar, but, no, not "Virgin Witch".  Wrong continent.
Raffine
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1308 on: May 07, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »

It looks a bit like that magical ray-gun Dracula ring 'Zandor Vorkov' wore in DRACULA VS. FRANKENSTEIN.

It reminds me of something I've seen in a Japanese film. Maybe. Maybe not.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 12:54:20 PM by Raffine » Logged

If you're an Andy Milligan fan there's no hope for you.
Javakoala
« Reply #1309 on: May 07, 2009, 01:00:05 PM »

Nope.  Still the wrong continent.

Hint: imdb.com gives two listings for this thing placing it in either 1982 or 1987. They don't seem to know for sure, and the film (films?) don't seem to know either as there are NO CREDITS!
Javakoala
« Reply #1310 on: May 08, 2009, 05:50:09 PM »

Okay, this is a martial arts movie.  One of the most effed-up ones you'll see in a genre known for effed-up movies.  I'm guessing the original movie is about 5 hours.  Who wants to watch 5 hours of the same morons? (me, apparently  Bluesad) So it was packaged as three movies.

If this doesn't help, I'll post a picture tomorrow, but if you haven't seen it, I doubt anything will help. Well, short of giving you the title(s).
Jim H

« Reply #1311 on: May 08, 2009, 06:09:12 PM »

Okay, this is a martial arts movie.  One of the most effed-up ones you'll see in a genre known for effed-up movies.  I'm guessing the original movie is about 5 hours.  Who wants to watch 5 hours of the same morons? (me, apparently  Bluesad) So it was packaged as three movies.

If this doesn't help, I'll post a picture tomorrow, but if you haven't seen it, I doubt anything will help. Well, short of giving you the title(s).

I'm positive it is Ninja Death. 

"Who did this?  Who did this, Motherf**kers??"

I've seen the whole trilogy.  The first one is one of the most entertaining bad kung fu films you can find.  The other two aren't quite as good.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 06:11:02 PM by Jim H » Logged
Javakoala
« Reply #1312 on: May 08, 2009, 07:23:08 PM »

I'm positive it is Ninja Death. 

"Who did this?  Who did this, Motherf**kers??"

I've seen the whole trilogy.  The first one is one of the most entertaining bad kung fu films you can find.  The other two aren't quite as good.

Yes, thank you, thank god!  I HIGHLY recommend this trilogy to anyone who wants to see insane cinema. The second two are not as fun as the first one, but it is kinda like MMPR for adults without so many stupid costumes.

I get the feeling it was a miniseries in China or something.  It really looks like one of those Mexican soap operas.

It's all yours, Jim!!
Jim H

« Reply #1313 on: May 08, 2009, 11:31:34 PM »

Pretty entertaining straight-to-video film.  Think this should be fairly easy for some of the people on this board.

edit: also, a bit from Ninja Death III.  All films have this identical intro thing, which is so awesome it boggles my mind.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 11:43:43 PM by Jim H » Logged
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1314 on: May 09, 2009, 10:29:37 AM »

CUBE ZERO? 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jim H

« Reply #1315 on: May 10, 2009, 01:13:40 AM »

CUBE ZERO? 

Nope.  Here's a hint: it was released in-between the release dates of Cube and Cube Zero.  The film is also Canadian in origin. 
Skull
« Reply #1316 on: May 12, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »

CUBE ZERO? 

Nope.  Here's a hint: it was released in-between the release dates of Cube and Cube Zero.  The film is also Canadian in origin. 

Gees I think I'd seen this movie... Its a Saw Rip-off made in the same year, I think. I do remember the victims were forced to wear a strange neckband and they needed to find the key in a pool of acid or something typical...

I just cannot think if the stinking name... :(

Jim H

« Reply #1317 on: May 12, 2009, 11:40:21 PM »

CUBE ZERO? 

Gees I think I'd seen this movie... Its a Saw Rip-off made in the same year, I think. I do remember the victims were forced to wear a strange neckband and they needed to find the key in a pool of acid or something typical...

I just cannot think if the stinking name... :(

You're not quite on the right track.  It's more like a Running Man ripoff than a Saw ripoff.   Smile

Edit for hint #2: Think reality TV.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 11:42:56 PM by Jim H » Logged
Mofo Rising
Global Moderator

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #1318 on: May 12, 2009, 11:57:44 PM »

Series 7?

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Jim H

« Reply #1319 on: May 13, 2009, 02:24:47 AM »

Series 7?

Good guess, but no.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 227
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Entertainment  |  Games  |  Name That Movie - Pictures « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.