Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:44:06 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Del Taco surprise « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Del Taco surprise  (Read 5267 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« on: October 27, 2008, 10:06:04 AM »

A couple in Lakewood, Colorado got a surprise when they stopped at a Del Taco to order tacos.  A small bag of marijuana was included with the order.  The couple called the cops when they discovered this, and they arrested the employee who gave them the pot.  The now former Del Taco employee said it was for a friend of his.

How many jokes can be made from this?

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 10:09:30 AM »

This happened at a KFC a few years ago if I remember correctly.

Funny thing, I used to have a friend who sold pot from the drive-thru window at Long John Silvers.  He confessed to me that he made thousands of dollars that way and never got caught.  He'd have friends who'd drive up to the speaker, order something and use the "code word" for that week.  When they'd drive up to the window, he'd have their bag of weed inside an empty drink cup.  So it just looked like he was giving them their drink.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 10:19:40 AM »

This reminds me of the urban legend that did the rounds in South Africa a few years back when McDonalds first came to this country. The legend was that if you went to the Zambezi Avenue McDonalds in Pretoria North, you got a nice and juicy extra with your burger ~ a nice helping of spit mixed with a good old fashioned "greenie".  Buggedout

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Ash

23 Year Badmovies.org Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 10:32:55 AM »

The legend was that if you went to the Zambezi Avenue McDonalds in Pretoria North, you got a nice and juicy extra with your burger ~ a nice helping of spit mixed with a good old fashioned "greenie".  Buggedout

That reminds me of another friend of mine named Larry King (yes, Larry King) who used to work the drive-thru at Wendy's years ago.
I asked him one time if he'd ever spat on anyone's burger.
He told me that he had spit on countless burgers.  Anyone who even showed the slightest bit of rudeness towards him got their burger hocked on.  He said that he estimated he'd done it over 100 times.   Buggedout
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 11:53:13 AM »

That reminds me of another friend of mine named Larry King (yes, Larry King) who used to work the drive-thru at Wendy's years ago.
I asked him one time if he'd ever spat on anyone's burger.
He told me that he had spit on countless burgers.  Anyone who even showed the slightest bit of rudeness towards him got their burger hocked on.  He said that he estimated he'd done it over 100 times.   Buggedout

From seeing the guy on TV, it's no surprise that he used to do that back in his younger days.

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »

I worked at a Dairy Queen in High School with a drunken lout named Dean . . .  if someone he didn't like came through the drive-in, he would swipe their burger patty across the bottom of his shoe before putting it on the bun.  Jerk.

He also put a large hot dog weiner in my malt when I wasn't looking one time.  THAT was startling to discover!!!! Buggedout

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2008, 08:03:22 PM »

It pains me to think what I have put into my gullet over the years. 

Side note, the Del Taco surprise is much better than any Happy Meal toy I ever received.  Ok lame joke out of the way.   Thumbup

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2008, 08:20:41 PM »

I worked at a Dairy Queen in High School with a drunken lout named Dean . . . 

That's funny.  I post on a message board with a drunken lout named Dean! (jus kiddin, Dean).

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
dean

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 06:21:55 AM »

I worked at a Dairy Queen in High School with a drunken lout named Dean . . . 

That's funny.  I post on a message board with a drunken lout named Dean! (jus kiddin, Dean).

If I wasn't so blitzed on vodka and Maccas weed I'd be insulted.

Cheers

On a side note a guy I knew in high school became a drug dealer either just after or during his latter stages of his education.  Apparently he basically had fast-food names for all the different types/sizes he would sell.  Like a Big Mac would be such and such an amount, a quarter pounder another etc.

I guess he just wanted to prepare his clients for the munchies before-hand.

------------The password will be: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
Ed, Ego and Superego

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 03:17:41 PM »

And they always forget to leave onions off of my food. I like this other restaurants service better.
_Ed

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  Weird News Stories  |  Del Taco surprise « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.