Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:20:19 AM
713389 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Got another film to find. This ones gonna be tough. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Got another film to find. This ones gonna be tough.  (Read 18374 times)
Menard
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 12:52:23 PM »

No, it's not the Church. No cannibals/monsters underground - just occult shenanigans.

I think the movie you're looking for is Dark Heritage (1990)
http://www.coldfusionvideo.com/archives/dark-heritage-the-final-descendant-1990/

Interesting possibility.

Though my memory may be fuzzy, I don't recall a church in this one, but rather an old house.

The burrowing through the ground at an amazing rate is certainly a standout, as well the creature effects for the $10 budget spent on the rest of the movie.

Another Lurking Fear based movie; though Rump has yet to provide feedback for Lurking Fear as a definitive 'No'.

Any other Lurking Fear based movies anybody know of?
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

Maybe I'm way off but could you been thinking of Zombie Holocaust (I recall an underground sacrifice ceremony) or perhaps Fulci's Zombie?

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Menard
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2008, 06:25:39 PM »

Maybe I'm way off but could you been thinking of Zombie Holocaust (I recall an underground sacrifice ceremony) or perhaps Fulci's Zombie?

Not necessarily way off. You do bring up a good possibility; being that City of the Living Dead/Gates of Hell does have some similarities in the zombies and the priest being in the catacombs under the cemetery. Interestingly, so does that other zombie movie with the tit biting 40+ midget child; can't think of the name, though.

BTW, Rump, Zombie Holocaust and Zombie both use a mission (church) for a good bit of the respective movies; it is actually the same building in both movies, burned down twice.
Rayo Casablanca
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2008, 08:39:42 PM »

The "tit biting" midget is from Bianchi's Burial Ground (aka Nights of Terror) and it does conclude in a catacomb. You might be on to something.
Rumblestealskins
Dedicated Viewer

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 10:54:41 AM »

I have ordered Full Moon Classiscs Boxed Set Volume 2 and in it is Lurking Fear (only way to get a DVD) Anyhow, will be watching that when it arrives, and will hopefully be a ble to end this suspense.
Menard
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 11:06:25 AM »

Sorry, Rumble.

For some reason, until just now, I kept reading your name as Rumplestealskins.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 09:38:45 PM »

Sorry, Rumble.

For some reason, until just now, I kept reading your name as Rumplestealskins.

Me, too.  In fact, I was going to ask if you were related to my old buddy, Rumpledforeskin?

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »

Interestingly, so does that other zombie movie with the tit biting 40+ midget child; can't think of the name, though.

HAHAHAHAHA! If I had been drinking anything, it would have shot out of my nose. Thanks for the laugh Menard!  TeddyR  Thumbup

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Jim H
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2008, 04:38:18 AM »

Interestingly, so does that other zombie movie with the tit biting 40+ midget child; can't think of the name, though.

HAHAHAHAHA! If I had been drinking anything, it would have shot out of my nose. Thanks for the laugh Menard!  TeddyR  Thumbup

That movies worth a laugh.  It also features another of those classical scenes in Italian zombie movies where zombie sees impending death coming from REALLY FAR AWAY and they have like 30 seconds to avoid it, but they don't.  Think the woman being pulled towards the splinter in zombie.  Also, a zombie manages to throw a railroad spike into someone's hand like in an 80s ninja movie.

Small | Large

Go to about the 5 minute point...  Really, why doesn't she just move her head back a foot?
Skull
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2008, 11:48:56 AM »

Fear No Evil (1981) 
Jordan
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Thunderball Fists?! I can have such a thing?!

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2008, 12:37:54 PM »

Nope, it's not "Fear No Evil." There is a distinct lack of underground flesh-eating ghouls in that one.

-----
The Vault Master
Caretaker of The B-Movie Film Vault
-----
Menard
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 09:32:31 AM »

Fear No Evil (1981) 

The first killer dodgeball movie.

An unforgettable movie...and I wish the stench could be forgotten.

Not too certain, though, what it has to do with the subject of this thread. Lookingup
Pages: 1 [2]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Solved  |  Got another film to find. This ones gonna be tough. « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.