Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 06:04:31 AM
713391 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's the most terrible thing you've ever done? « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: What's the most terrible thing you've ever done?  (Read 18429 times)
AnubisVonMojo
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Jesus H. Chelios!

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »

Gah. Sorry G. I'm used to being the punchline guy, not the setup guy. Bad on me. Bluesad

Just out of curiosity, does your dog do the Truffle Shuffle too? TongueOut
Small | Large

"Don't make me stain my last clean shirt with the back of your head." - Shatter Dead
"A grizzly bear with a chainsaw. Now THERE's a killing machine!" - The Simpsons
"I've always wanted to make love to an angry welder." - Jaws: the Revenge
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2008, 05:19:05 PM »

Sadly, people suck most of the time. During my childhood we lost three cats and two dogs to hit & runs, all that happened out front of our house. Either people don't care, rationalize, "Meh, if they didn't want it to die they should've kept it in the house" like douche bags, figure they don't have time to stop, or are too afraid of getting into trouble for fessing up. Once again, people suck most of the time. Hatred

yeh shocking isnt it. Hit-n-Run, str8 up...

my dad's actually built a little pet graveyard at the bottom of their garden. probably haunted now, the amount of animals that are in there - we lost a couple of dogs as well (from natural causes tho')

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Menard
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2008, 07:20:52 PM »

Once, I got so drunk I blew chunks.

The fat kid from The Goonies?! Damn, that is pretty terrible... Buggedout

Actually, you're supposed to say something like "That's no big deal, everybody drinks too much and gets sick from time to time", where I reply with "You don't understand, CHUNKS is my DOG'S NAME".

I'd sympathize with you, ghouck, but I'm presently busy laughing at what 'nube said.

Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

Just thought of some more.  Once I stole a Christmas tree.  And I swiped a pain pill from my grandfather when he was dying of cancer.

Shoot, after all this remembering, I'm afraid now the faces of those I've wronged will hover before me tonight when I lie down to sleep. 

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 08:40:08 PM »

Once I stole a Christmas tree. 

that's some Grinch shizzle

« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 08:45:07 PM by DCA » Logged

Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2008, 08:47:03 PM »

A long time ago, my ex and I were arguing. I shoved him (in self defense) and he proceeded to fall down the stairs outside our apartment. He broke both his legs. He blamed me, I blamed myself for being happy about it...

Isn't it terrible to feel guilty for not feeling guilty...

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Mr. DS
Master Of Cinematic Bowel Movements
B-Movie Kraken

Get this thread cleaned up or YOU'RE FIRED!!!

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 10:05:22 PM »

I used to spit on this kid during middle school with a bunch of other kids.  Not sure why I did seeing I had no real problem with him. 

My mother tried to hit me after I mouthed off to her and I blocked it.  She sprained he wrist and I laughed at her. 

I was pulling into a parking lot once and this old lady was in the way so I neutral dropped the car and reved the engine.  I laughed hysterically as she ran away.  Sadly I still laugh now.  But the good news is I apparently I keep good (or is it bad) company according to this thread.    Wink

DarkSider's Realm
http://darksidersrealm.blogspot.com/

"You think the honey badger cares?  It doesn't give a sh*t."  Randall
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2008, 03:04:35 AM »

In my second year of high school, the school bully was always on my case and in my face. At a rugby match in which I was taking no part, he decided to show his buddies how he would tackle me. He brought me down and I hit my head on the brick paving around the field.

I got violently angry, I saw white, not red and kicked him in the side of the head, almost like a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick ~ this guy screamed and dropped like a sack of old $hit in front of his buddies. End result, the bullies left me alone, the school bully suffered a fractured skull and was away from school for over a month, my Mom was horrified but my Dad was very pleased with me for taking a bully down.

The odd thing is that the bully and I became best friends after that and he always introduced me to pals of his as "the only guy who's ever knocked me on my ass".  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2008, 03:10:51 AM »

this guy screamed and dropped like a sack of old $hit in front of his buddies.

Just FYI, I don't actually know what a sack of old $hit looks like or what it sounds like when it's dropped, I just thought that would be a good way to describe how the bully reacted to getting his butt kicked by a nerd.  TeddyR

Trevor
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2008, 03:15:41 AM »

A long time ago, my ex and I were arguing. I shoved him (in self defense) and he proceeded to fall down the stairs outside our apartment. He broke both his legs. He blamed me, I blamed myself for being happy about it...

Isn't it terrible to feel guilty for not feeling guilty...

If he touched you with the intent to harm you, SisterG, you should have broken more than that idiot's legs, IMO. 

Derf
Crazy Rabbity Thingy
Proofreader

Lagomorphs: menace or underutilized resource?

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2008, 07:29:42 AM »

I grew up in a small town with a teacher for a mother and a deputy sheriff for a father, so I couldn't get away with anything anywhere. A couple of things do come to mind, though, one mean and one stupid.

In sixth grade, there was a kid named Melvin that got picked on a lot. He was one of the few who got picked on even more than me. I even picked on him. I'd done something to him (I don't remember what) and was bragging about it on the playground. He ran up behind me, arms extended, and shoved me as hard as he could to the ground. I got up and kicked him as hard as I could in the groin. He was still writhing on the ground when the bell rang, and everyone just left him there and went inside. I still feel bad about that every time I think about it.

In high school, I was leaving the parking lot after school when a friend of mine jumped up onto the trunk of my car. She was just being silly. I remember thinking momentarily about whether I should tell her to wave while I moved forward slowly, parade style, or if I should just floor it. I hit the accelerator (I drove a 1975 Malibu Classic with a 351 engine at the time, so I could accelerate quite nicely). I remember looking in the rear-view mirror and seeing her feet in the air as she tumbled head over heels. I stopped immediately and checked on her, of course, and she said she was all right, but she was obviously hurting. She didn't suffer any major injuries, thankfully, and she didn't really seem to bear me any ill will. Her mother, however, radiated ill will toward me after that.

"They tap dance not, neither do they fart." --Greensleeves, on the Fig Men of the Imagination, in "Twice Upon a Time."
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2008, 07:47:15 AM »

Her mother, however, radiated ill will toward me after that.

nice story , but that bit's just reminded me of this:

about 10 yrs ago I went round to my friend's house pretty drunk and hung out for a while, then his brother came back from football practice and I decided I wanted to have a go on his brother's guitar so I knocked on his brother's door and he answered and I asked if I could have a go on his guitar but he said "no", which in my drunk mind didn't compute very well so I tried to barge myself into his room, he was fighting me off and we ended up having a mini-scuffle on their hallway which escalated into a full on fight in which I got cut on my fingers, he then locked himself inside his room and I ended up writing "DIE", in blood on his bedroom door. Bluesad his mother came up the stairs and saw this and threw me out...lol

ghouck

Afro-Mullets RULE!

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2008, 11:32:02 AM »

Gah. Sorry G. I'm used to being the punchline guy, not the setup guy. Bad on me. Bluesad

Just out of curiosity, does your dog do the Truffle Shuffle too? TongueOut
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU

I don't even have a dog, I just like that joke. .  TeddyR

Raw bacon is GREAT! It's like regular bacon, only faster, and it doesn't burn the roof of your mouth!

Happiness is green text in the "Stuff To Watch For" section.

James James: The man so nice, they named him twice.

"Aw man, this thong is chafing my balls" -Lloyd Kaufman in Poultrygeist.

"There's always time for lubricant" -Orlando Jones in Evolution
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2008, 02:41:32 PM »

I suggested to John McCain this unknown Alaskian senator to be his running mate.
Then I told Mark Walberg that he should be in Max Payne movie.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:43:47 PM by WingedSerpent » Logged

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Sister Grace

I found my mind in a brown paper bag...

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »

I remember when I was fifteen, my mom was dating a real jerk named lonnie. On the day she told him to move out, I peed on his toothbrush.

Society, exactly as it now exists is the ultimate expression of sadomasochism in action.<br />-boyd rice-<br />On the screen, there\\\'s a death and the rustle of cloth; and a sickly voice calling me handsome...<br />-Nick Cave-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  What's the most terrible thing you've ever done? « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.